Quantcast
Jump to content
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Debut single『Bloomin’』♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok

Recommended Posts

thanks for all the vids n pics of the Seoul FM. really high energy FM, with so many different things to look for. looking forward to SG FM.

 

re light stick, any idea how much? read the Seoul fans queued to purchase before FM. i tot the purple a pretty colour but looks like can change colour too.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

@NongpeeP and @gumtaek he said he found JH’s determination and manner of protecting SH very impressive and cool. The MC used his real name and he corrected her saying he was talking about JH and not PBG himself otherwise it would sound like he was complimenting himself :lol:

 

In the second clip he said he didn’t have time to practice for the fanmeeting since they were busy with the drama. He feels apologetic towards the fans as he wasn’t able to devote more time to practice.

 

He’s really modest! It was reminiscent of how Kyo was teasing him of practicing by himself in Cuba without telling her, maybe that’s the reason he was jumping around in that alley.. boy was practicing. :D

@ahdrianaa

Thank you so much for translationz

@gumtaek thank you for all clips and pictures. 

 

I like to listen about his talking about himself and drama but I do not understand.

 

In the 1st half of fanmeeting, PBG prepared pictures and clips about his travelling time and filming in Cuba and MC asked him many questions to let him talk like a talkshow. 

 

In the 2nd half, it was like a concert with 8-9 songs and full dancers, it did look like already practice so hard and rehearse several times even the fact is his time has been consumed by drama filming while on air.

 

PBG spoke very fast with dynamic, totally different from KJH who slowly talk with calm voice. 

 

He moved his hands and his body quite often as an active person, different from KJH.

 

He rarely blink his eyes or pause his gesture, different from KJH.

 

PBG is PBG while KJH is KJH indeed, amazingly created.

 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, htk9207 said:

I am wondering if anyone knows if PBG has fan meets in other countries? 

 

@htk9207As gumtaek and Nongpeep mentioned the countries that bogum will hold fan meeting same as 2016.  Only one more additional country - PH date not confirmed yet .  If you are interested,  tickets are on sales now for spore / malaysia/ indo ( you can check it out respective fan club tweets). If you wants to have their tweets,  let me know. i could search it for u.

 

@NongpeeP  he performs all of his fan meeting like a mini concert.   In 2016, he arranged different games for different countries.  He will sing song from drama ( some from reply and some from MDBC) . React the drama with random 3 fan and he will sing one of the country song ( e.g thai song for BKK fan meeting).   you will have fun for sure.

 

@ilmare  how are you! long time no see you.  i guess you did not watch encounter like other bogum's fan.  :P It's ok.

some of bogum's fan club will do group order for his light stick. and some will sell at his fan meeting from blomssom entertainment. depends on the country that you lives , they will mark up ( shipping cost etc) .  I saw some tweets and will post here for your info.   Light Stick Price is 30 K won  in korea. ( 27 USD)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

 

 

@NongpeeP  he performs all of his fan meeting like a mini concert.   In 2016, he arranged different games for different countries.  He will sing song from drama ( some from reply and some from MDBC) . React the drama with random 3 fan and he will sing one of the country song ( e.g thai song for BKK fan meeting).   you will have fun for sure.

 

 

@dahae2006

My mom with retired age, her first kdrama in her life is Encounter /Boyfriend and definitely KJH which she called Park Bo Gum is her favorite one, she can not remember other Korean names.

My family and I wanna enjoy PBG’s fanmeeting together.

 

@ahdrianaa

Could you please watch whether it repeated what you have already translated or not?

If not, could you please consider translating?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So happy to have many posting in the thread!

@ahdrianaa: A big hug for all the translations!:wub:

 

He apologized for not having enough time to practice for the fanmeet?! Gosh! Seeing all the tweet and IG videos, this boy gave his all!

 

Attending his fanmeet is so worth it! Fans get a Bonus Concert! Wonder what's the capacity of the Korea University fanmeet venue?

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NongpeeP he was talking about the drunk scene, he said he was embarrassed performing the scene. In personal life he doesn’t like drinking therefore he found it difficult and awkward even during the reading rehearsals. However he is thankful to everyone for enjoying the scene. The MC told him that he did a very good job, his performance was very natural and reminiscent of a green grape (very fresh) which made everyone laugh. 

 

@gumtaek glad to be any help. :D

  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

I will attend one of PBG’s fanmeeting with my whole family (my family members like PBG from Encounter / Boyfriend),  it is very costly for several people but I have already bought tickets. 

 

I used to feel slightly guilty to spend a large amount of money, after I wartched PBG’s fanmeeting in Seoul like concert with his efforts today, I feel so great to decide buying PBG’s ticket.

 

I really wanna enjoy and cheer him, he has very high sincerity, determination, and commitment to what he will do, truly appreciated. 

 

I do not wanna know the spoiler of the content of fanmeeting before but I can not stop my curiousity to watch PBG’s fanmeeting over 70% today. 

 

I wonder why the lightstick can change color at the same for every audiences, so beautiful. 

Same here I love the colors of the light stick. It changes its colors. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@NongpeeP he was talking about the drunk scene, he said he was embarrassed performing the scene. In personal life he doesn’t like drinking therefore he found it difficult and awkward even during the reading rehearsals. However he is thankful to everyone for enjoying the scene. The MC told him that he did a very good job, his performance was very natural and reminiscent of a green grape (very fresh) which made everyone laugh. 

 

@ahdrianaa

 

Thank you so much for your translations.

 

From the previous clips you translated that he apologized for have not much time to practice fanmeeting due to filming drama BUT what I sneakly watched his fanmeeting,

- he prepared pictures, clips,

- memorized script flowing well,

- sing many songs much more than others’ fanmeeting which require memorize the lyric and pratice with live band,

and rap too

- played instrument 

- danced with dancers and moved with the songs.

 

For drunken scene, he acted so naturally not overacting or too calm but with charisma because KJH as HI mentioned is not a hardcore drinker. 

 

PBG’s working attutude is pretty strict. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ahdrianaa

 

Sorry to ask for help again, I have just found this 3 clips, I heard Cuba something, could you please condider translating?

 

The 4th clip is like from Cuba.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NongpeeP he says he had a lot of discussions with his agency about the lightstick, he admits that it’s not like he is an idol singer so he have it some thought if he should make one. 

The first place where he came up with the design of the lightstick was in Cuba, he drew it on the hotel notepad but it went missing. 

 

He says the Cupid is to symbolize the love from the fans that they feel for him and he for them, the angel is supposed to symbolize the angels who are always looking out for him and the fans. The heart button was added because he Iowa how the heart symbol looks.

 

 He had a lot of other ideas but the design team turned his ideas down , the crowd seems disappointed at this and he quickly said he doesn’t want it to seem like he is complaining or dissing the the design team. He thanks the design team and the makers of the light stick.

 

He thanked everyone in the audience who already bought the lightstick and supported his endeavor.

 

The last clip was just him admiring Cuba.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 hours ago, gumtaek said:

As the video was shown, someone shouted: Sexy! To which Bo Gum responded Thank You

Haha he's so cute :lol:

 

9 hours ago, gumtaek said:

He was so moved his voice broke and he cried!

I expected to see him cry :lol: I love seeing his happy tears :wub:

 

7 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

I wonder why the lightstick can change color at the same for every audiences, so beautiful. 

Last time when Bogummy attended a BTS concert he was confused that his light stick didn't change colour like everyone else's... Apparently his BTS light stick was old and the newer light sticks can be controlled by a central system at the concert so they show a certain colour at different points of the concert. 

http://www.kstarlive.com/One-Fan-Revealed-How-She-Talked-with-Park-Bogum-at-BTS--Concert--Shared-a-Funny-Thing-about-the-Actor-5997230

 

 

Selfies from the fanmeeting... 

https://twitter.com/rh_BOGUMMY/status/1089167817692217344

Dx2AT9HUcAEz-YW.jpg

Dx2AVb4UYAAV-IA.jpg

 

Dx2AWM1VYAA_UqA.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bogum with piano -  love this song and voice - no idea what is the song tilte though

 

 

 

Thank you so much for your kind translation @ahdrianaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@NongpeeP he says he had a lot of discussions with his agency about the lightstick, he admits that it’s not like he is an idol singer so he have it some thought if he should make one. 

The first place where he came up with the design of the lightstick was in Cuba, he drew it on the hotel notepad but it went missing. 

 

He says the Cupid is to symbolize the love from the fans that they feel for him and he for them, the angel is supposed to symbolize the angels who are always looking out for him and the fans. The heart button was added because he Iowa how the heart symbol looks.

 

 He had a lot of other ideas but the design team turned his ideas down , the crowd seems disappointed at this and he quickly said he doesn’t want it to seem like he is complaining or dissing the the design team. He thanks the design team and the makers of the light stick.

 

He thanked everyone in the audience who already bought the lightstick and supported his endeavor.

 

The last clip was just him admiring Cuba.

@ahdrianaa Thank you so much for translation, I would selectively bring to Encounter’s forum about Encounter. 

 

Lightstick with centralized control and many songs sung and danced in fanmeeting reminded us an idol’s concert.

7 hours ago, autumnight said:

Last time when Bogummy attended a BTS concert he was confused that his light stick didn't change colour like everyone else's... Apparently his BTS light stick was old and the newer light sticks can be controlled by a central system at the concert so they show a certain colour at different points of the concert. 

http://www.kstarlive.com/One-Fan-Revealed-How-She-Talked-with-Park-Bogum-at-BTS--Concert--Shared-a-Funny-Thing-about-the-Actor-5997230

 

@autumnight

Thank you so much for clarification. 

Wow, Lightstick with centralized control is amazing, Korean Showbiz has very creative cheering tool. 

 

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...