Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Did PBG come back to Seoul the same day?

Gosh, they must really be pressed for time to do the final episode :sweatingbullets:

Yess, poor him. He must be tired :(

PBG say hi to his fans :D 

He's walking with minhyuk monsta X. This guy, I think 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

DxVHbgdUYAAfzPU.jpg

@rahma92: I am familiar with Monsta X but I don't know the members. I looked up MinHyuk and I have to say that he is good-looking. For Monsta X to talk about MinHyuk's awkward friendship with Park Bo Gum---my first time to learn about it---and for MinHyuk who is good-looking himself to say that Bo Gum is too handsome makes my heart flutter. It's common to hear women and female actresses/celebrities rave about Bo Gum's exceptional looks that  but to hear it from men thrills my heart!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gumtaek said:
It's common to hear women and female actresses/celebrities rave about Bo Gum's exceptional looks that  but to hear it from men thrills my heart!

He's always praised by men when he goes to variety shows though? :lol: 

Ryu Jun Yeol comparing him to a springbok, Hyori's guests comparing him to a fairy, kim jongkook saying he's 9 head proportion, the recent one with Seungri, the whole boyfriend look section on Infinity Challenge :joy:

• Like 1