Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

DRAMA: Boyfriend Ep. 14

Original Article: [osen] 'Boyfriend' Song Hyekyo, Breaks Up With Park Bogum"I'm Going To Break Up With You Right Now"

0003938071_001_20190117225414320.png?type=w540

0003938071_002_20190117225414469.jpg?type=w540

0003938071_003_20190117225414478.png?type=w540

0003938071_004_20190117225414569.jpg?type=w540

0003938071_005_20190117225414581.png?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-17%2Bat%2B10.00.58%2BPM.png
1. +662, -23 There's no boyfriend like Park Bogum/Kim Jinhyuk in this world... I've fallen into the black hole and there's no exit... I know that Jinhyuk is going to be wherever Suhyun-ie is at and I understand that Suhyun-ie's heart hurts but please don't break up ㅠㅠㅠ Don't cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. +485, -11 These two have big hearts that's why they always think of each other.. Just go love each other ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Don't shake up my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠ How am I supposed to wait for 1 weekㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. +110, -23 When Song Hyekyo cried, her acting was really good this time. She's beautiful and really matches well with Park Bogum. Applause to these two.
4. +110, -37 I just want to say that Song Hyekyo is seriously pretty 
5. +28, -1 Wow....... Because the title is 'Boyfriend' I thought it was going to be a light drama, but I didn't know it was going to be a heart-breaking drama.......
6.+24, -1 Don't go ㅠ Kim Jinhyuk-ssi can't give up at all~~
7. +30, -15 Seems like I shouldn't watch this episode either. I don't want my heart to hurt again

• Like 1

boyfriend14.png

Boyfriend] Ep 14 spoilers, Park Bo Gum x Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2019

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Gyo decides to break up with Park Bo Gum, "I'll break up with you now" 

1. [+1239,-73]
A boyfriend like Kim Jin Hyuk, Park Bo Gum doesn't exist... A blackhole without any exit.. It was sad. Jin Hyuk said he will be wherever Soo Hyun is. I understand where Soo Hyun is coming from, but don't break up. ㅠㅠㅠ Don't cry. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+864,-32]
The two are thinking for each other too much.. Just let them love each other.. ㅜㅜㅜ Don't 

tear my heart into pieces. ㅠㅠㅠ And how am I supposed to wait another week? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. [+486,-22]
Park Bo Gum, Jin Hyuk is such a nice man. ㅠㅠ He speaks in a reliable and touching way. ㅠㅠ Jin Hyuk's heart is going to break next week. ㅠㅠ I hope he's happy. 

4. [+226,-38]
Song Hye Gyo's acting is outstanding and she touches hearts this time. Her beauty is amazing too, she matches well with Park Bo Gum. I'm clapping for the two. 

5. [+198,-45]
I could only say that Song Hye Gyo is pretty. 

6. [+171,-18]
I cried just by looking at Song Hye Gyo's eyes. That's how good her acting is. 

7. [+140,-17]
Song Hye Gyo's emotional acting is the best. She's pretty too. 

8. [+129,-11]
I cried while watching Boyfriend today. Park Bo Gum's mysterious smile at the end that seems like he knows and somehow, it seems like he doesn't know, that made it sadder. Park Bo Gum's acting is really good.

boy14.png

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Gyo decides to break up with Park Bo Gum, "I'll break up with you now" 

1. [+684,-19]
Don't decide to do that, Soo Hyun-ah... ㅠㅠㅠ Soo Hyun leaving Jin Hyuk will be the thing 

that hurt him the most. Don't break up. 

2. [+447,-7]
Jin Hyuk was smiling and saying that he'll always be with her, but why is Soo Hyun breaking up with him? Don't do that. Don't make it a sad ending. ㅠㅠ

3. [+310,-13]
I was tearing up while watching unknowingly too. I hope Jin Hyuk and Soo Hyun gets a happy ending!! Thanks to Park Bo Gum's and Song Hye Gyo's great and immersive acting, I got to enjoy this. 

4. [+258,-5]
Park Bo Gum said that even if she's at the end of the world, he will be there... Don't break up. 

5. [+244,-7]
Park Bo Gum's personal life has already been revealed, he has still made it till this point even though it's been difficult. You can't do this, Soo Hyun-ah. Jin Hyuk is going to be sad, how do  you want him to live? ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+72,-4]
Ah, Park Bo Gum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ No matter how difficult or hard things were, he's someone who will always remain strong and endure them. Where else can you find someone like him that you're breaking up with him now? My heart hurts today. How am I supposed to watch Park Bo Gum getting hurt next week? I'm already worried. 

7. [+70,-4]
Please don't make Park Bo Gum cry. I'm already sad thinking that things are going to be difficult next week. 

8. [+99,-34]
I can't watch this a second time. It's too sad! In the middle of that, Song Hye Gyo is so pretty. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, autumnight said:

His nose is the 8th world wonder :lol:

For me is this one :P

6CNRU30.gif

This guy is really something.

Sometimes he's looks so adorable like a boy, then he become so sexy. And there's time when he looks so pretty, but then suddenly he become so manly.

His visual is perfect! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Twitter Update

93 Line!

Hi rahma, thanks for sharing the pictures. They're so close with each other. I wonder if the friendship just started in the drama, though. They are adorable on-screen brothers! I love the picture where they are smiling warmly at the camera with their arms wrapped around each other. :lol:

• Like 2

"Encounter" Park Bo-gum Proposes to Song Hye-kyo

photo1030338.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Encounter", Kim Jin-hyeok (Park Bo-gum) proposed to Cha Soo-hyeon (Song Hye-kyo)

Jin-hyeok filled in for a photographer a wedding photo shoot in a hotel. After the shoot, he headed to Soo-hyeon with a bouquet of flowers that was used as prop.

He asked her to hold it and said, "I thought about you the whole time I was taking pictures". When she held it, he smiled and said she looked pretty.

Jin-hyeok knelt down in front of Soo-hyeon and said, "Just come to me like that. Time without you is not my time. I want to live with you for a long time". Soo-hyeon didn't answer right away and he was upset.

Source : /news.nate.com/view/2...

Translation : Hancinema

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

New Coca Cola CF

gumtaek, thanks for sharing this.  NICE CF with BTS’s music! So COOL that they fly several kites in the ad and “You’re my IDOL” are written on the kites. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi rahma, thanks for sharing the pictures. They're so close with each other. I wonder if the friendship just started in the drama, though. They are adorable on-screen brothers! I love the picture where they are smiling warmly at the camera with their arms wrapped around each other. :lol:

I think so, I remember PO said he's still awkward with bogum in their first meeting. Looks like they become friend now. 

I actually felt weird when they casted PO as Jinhyuk's little brother, because for me bogum looks younger. But now, I can see bogum as older brother. Maybe because bogum's hand is bigger :sweatingbullets: 

gh2bqtk.jpg

• LOL 1