Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Thanks to @gumtaek for still updating the thread.  i will sure post lots of pictures and gifs that i want to post after the drama. now is quite busy with " like" to #encounter #boyfriend post / retweets as much as i can.

@thesunset @rahma92

Spoiler

i fully understand both of your feeling about fan comments.  Please let me know the name too as i wanna know . if you could dm me. . ofcourse fan choose not to watch his drama if they do not like lead actress. But should have sense not to write bad comments about it. it means totally not a true, thoughtful fan at all.

Spoiler

some of bogum fan that i know do not watch and tweet the drama but they support fan project :D because they love him only.  i failed to convince them to watch.  so i decided to save my time to retweets / publicize bf instead of talking/ convincing to them to watch the drama.

very rare picture of bogum and Kim Hye Sun noona  ( she is very respectful senior in kent industry).  She sent a food truck to bogum and also reply co-star sent a coffee truck too.

• Like 1

@thesunset

Spoiler

Yes yes my bad for read that article! Ugh I wont do that again. Its totally ruined my mood :D

@dahae2006

Spoiler

I have a friend who dont watch many bogum's drama too. I made her watched EC until ep 2, but she's just not like it. But she's still a big PBG's fan. She's going crazy when watching PBG in MAMA, (she's actually talking to my tv, asking PBG to not smiling so brightly) but still she kept repeating his part so many times.  :joy: She's so ready with pbg's fanmeeting.

I'm happy his noona and his hyung supporting him in his drama. :wub:

• Like 1

Reposting from the drama thread

cr: @leedonghaek

post response:

[+151][-29]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.06 18:52 신고하기

People were saying how this drama will make the whole nation side eye Song Joongki... it's true...

추천110

반대14

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.06 11:16 신고하기

This is the best kiss scene I've ever seenㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.06 11:24 신고하기

I'm... not someone whose heart will flutter at a kiss scene but... I've been feeling all weird ever since I saw the terrace kiss scene in Boyfriend... Park Bogum is totally sexy.......

추천87

반대4

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.06 11:49 신고하기

I'm going crazy over the difference in their bodiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.06 13:04 신고하기

The innocent younger boyfriend who became impatient.. I'm going crazy so much my heart is fluttering

추천66

반대0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.06 12:07 신고하기

Park Bogum is making my heart flutter so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ  the emotion and narrative combined together with the deep kiss made him look so sexy and thrilling. I was so immersedㅠㅠㅠ

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/01/enter-talk-isnt-he-such-impatient.html

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

According to a survey by Trip.com, Asia's largest online travel agency, hotel searches have increased by 507% since the airing of the drama 'Boyfriend' starring Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo.

In the same period, searches for flights to Cuba increased by 458%.

https://www.ajunews.com/view/20190107093341838

trans and tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, thesunset said:

One more thing chingu, I’m still laughing when I remember about your comment in drama thread that we want Bogummy to suffer more. We are too savage for our soft hearted boy

we all know how details he could show us his pain from just look at  his facial expression.   no words required - just shows eyes or facial expression

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@ahdrianaa in the Boyfriend drama thread observed that official tvN IG posts  and YT videos of the drama need to be "liked and "viewed" more as possible way to increase the buzzworthiness. 

Here are the official links

tvN Official IG Account:  https://www.instagram.com/tvndrama.official/?hl=en  

tvn Encounter Official YT link:  Omo! this is the making of Episodes 9, 10 and a bit of 11!

Bonus! Never yet seen pic of Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun!

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Dec. 31, 2018-Jan. 6, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Ratings for Wednesday-Thursday makjang drama An Empress’s Dignity actually went down this week, as did ratings for Boyfriend. Nevertheless, both shows are still at the top of their time slot.

Wednesday, Jan. 2      
Red Moon, Blue Sun 23 MBC 4.5%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 24 MBC 5.1%
An Empress’s Dignity 25 SBS 12.5%
An Empress’s Dignity 26 SBS 15.8%
God’s Quiz 5 13 OCN 2.0%
Boyfriend 9 tvN 7.8%
Thursday, Jan. 3      
Red Moon, Blue Sun 25 MBC 4.6%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 26 MBC 5.4%
An Empress’s Dignity 27 SBS 14.0%
An Empress’s Dignity 28 SBS 16.0%
God’s Quiz 5 14 OCN 2.2%
Boyfriend 10 tvN 8.0%

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-dec-31-2018-jan-6-2019/

• Like 1