Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Baek Ji Won, Bo Gum's mother in Encounter describes him as a "pure soul". I couldn't help but agree with her. His face has that "child-like innocence" in the midst of all the media frenzy and fans swarming around him.

• Love 1

@gumtaek and @rahma92 those master nims photos like of fallingbogum, ribbon in the sky and others are all great photos. They sure use the DSLR  camera with long lense.  

Bogum style is always simple but classy. He has the knack in wearing clothes like he is a manequin. :lol: And I like how fans are able to locate what brands his outfits are. 

So happy we have new updates of Bogum.  Waiting for that Bloomin Talk Concert event tomorrow. The talk hall is so big which is alike to a FM event hall. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hi to all. I'm new here and want to join your discussion and love to Bogum. 

Thank you all for making this Bogum thread. Just finished watching his drama Encounter that my heart was so full of him. Not a fan of Kdrama and a neophyte in this kdrama world but I am ready to read this very long thread about him. 

Not that knowledgeable in uploading pics and sort of those technical in virtual world but I'll try to study.  Please bear with me. 

Edited by Springbeauty
repeated sentences
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Whoa! The fan who tweeted below is in all the fan meetings and even this one! Wonder if following Bogummy is her professional work!:D 

Lmfao we lucky we have her. 

Btw why the venue is so big? Its looks like fanmeeting... but this one is free right?  

I love his smile! Hope we get another super beautiful hd picts from master nims! :D