Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

14 minutes ago, autumnight said:

I need 2 hours of MC cuts :joy:

@NongpeeP we've seen these clips from Bogum's fans that attended the event :wub:

@autumnight

Thank you for the clips from fans who attended the Music Bank in Hongkong, Park Bo Gum looked confident in MCing even he was very busy. He talked with the MC from Hong Kong smoothly too. 

I really understand why Music Bank still asked Park Bo Gum to be MC in the Music Bank's world tour even Park Bo Gum is not a permanent MC anymore.

For Park Bo Gum, it is a great opportunity to sharpen his MCing saw from time to time and got a chance to meet fans in several countries too.

I wanna watch only MC Park Bo Gum, haha. I am not a fans of any idols and their singing stage performances.
The only boyband I appreciate might be BTS for their global status from their splendid attempts without the big agency's connection.

(definitely I knew BTS band when news mentiioned about Park Bo Gum's friends in the showbiz and then I read their news more.)

End Credit of Music Bank in Hongkong 2019

PBG-Music-bank4.jpg

Recorded Music Bank from Berlin with MC Park Bo Gum has been on air in KBS Japan today too.

DzQAfc8VsAAe7DK.jpg

PBG-Music-bank5.png

• Love 2

@NongpeeP I'm not a fan of Kpop either :lol::vicx: 

I know BTS because Bogum's friends with V and I read about the Kpop groups from knews sites while looking for Bogum's news :sweatingbullets: 

I prefer MAMA rather than Music Bank... I mean I'm happy to see these 

D0Ggy-nV4AAZnBk.jpg

D0GH_x-U8AEwwYe.jpg

But this long walk during MAMA Japan is just :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, autumnight said:

@NongpeeP I'm not a fan of Kpop either :lol::vicx: 

I know BTS because Bogum's friends with V and I read about the Kpop groups from knews sites while looking for Bogum's news :sweatingbullets: 

I prefer MAMA rather than Music Bank... I mean I'm happy to see these 

But this long walk during MAMA Japan is just :love:

@autumnight

I am not Kpop's fans and read news about BTS and V BTS as you mentioned...haha.

You made me search about MAMA in Japan, it was arranged in the same place of Park Bo Gum's fanmeeting in Japan with capacity of 22,000 seats or higher with flexible expanded space.

I searched wiki and found out that MAMA Japan's schedule is on Dec 12 but MAMA has been arranged by CJ E&M, the parent company of both TVN and Studio Dragon(which developed Encounter /Boyfriend);therefore, Encounter production must handle Park Bo Gum's filming schedule to suit such MAMA's MCing definitely.

5 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Up Close Pictures of Park Bogum Taken By a Fan's Phone Just Showed How Perfect is He in Real Life

Unedited pictures were shard by a fan from Park Bogum's recent event.

Recently, a fan shared a series of pictures of Park Bogum, clearly taken by a phone camera and was then being uploaded as it is, unedited. These are really up close pictures of Park Bogum who actually came close to his fans at this particular event that the original poster went and it's easily observable how amazing the actor looked despite the lack of lightings and any photo editing tools.

Image Source: Twitter 'Mossyyyyyyyy

He is how he is on camera, if not, only better.

cr: kstarlive.com

:wub: the third pict he looks like a puppy, cute

@rahma92

https://kstarlive.com/article/2019/02/23/up-close-pictures-of-park-bogum-taken-by-a-fan-s-phone-just-showed-how-perfect-is-he-in-real-life-186210?fbclid=IwAR2-YTKKuI7Ju2RZdfqg0tM35RiA4WeMtQKgBBxqbRRUT_U5Gq-h3cTyPLE

When MC Opal in Thailand Fanmeeting 2019(2017 either) mentioned on the stage to fans that she looked at Park Bo Gum closely, he was very handsome and has no flaw or pore. She would report to fans what she saw from time to time.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Did this already shared? The firts time I see this

https://kkumnetz.blogspot.com/2019/01/fromtheqoo-girl-whos-suffering-because.html

Original Post: a girl who's suffering because her oppa looks like Park Bogum

%25E1%2584%2587%25E1%2585%25A1%25E1%2586%25A8%25E1%2584%2587%25E1%2585%25A9%25E1%2584%2580%25E1%2585%25A5%25E1%2586%25B7.jpg

note: His sister gets dissed about her looks because her oppa suPposEdly looks like Park Bogum

comments
1. ??????????????????
2. ............ Park... What? I don't get why she's getting bullied....
3. ...??
4. ㅎ
5. What are you talking about seriously
6. Where's Park Bogum
7. I was shocked because they don't look similar at all.....
8. I guess they still don't know who Park Bogum is ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. Don't you have TV at home? Or Internet? Who doesn't know Park Bogum?
10. If you look at his lips and nose, you'll get why people say he looks like Park Bogum
0004287163_001_20190108065600253.jpg
11. What the heck
12. Don't joke around........
13. Where
14. Hm.....?
15. Don't do this!!!!! Please!!!!!!

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, autumnight said:

@rahma92 Don't worry about the haters, Rahma... We've seen his reaction towards his so called "acting controversy" and he's a total mango :lol:

I'm not worried about hater, tho sometimes I really want to kick their a**, but decide to ignored all of them now. They have own reason to not liking PBG, I will trying to accept that.

@NongpeeP

Thats why koala said he need to take action or suspend drama and stay out with romance, but still I actually blaming his popularity more, he just actually no one before and suddenly become a big thing. Some people didnt understand the hype of him. (He actually didint have a hallyu drama in his pocket yet, like dots, the heirs, or MLFAS)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I'm not worried about hater, tho sometimes I really want to kick their a**, but decide to ignored all of them now. They have own reason to not liking PBG, I will trying to accept that.

@NongpeeP

Thats why koala said he need to take action or suspend drama and stay out with romance, but still I actually blaming his popularity more, he just actually no one before and suddenly become a big thing. Some people didnt understand the hype of him. (He actually didint have a hallyu drama in his pocket yet, like dots, the heirs, or MLFAS)

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Thats sure amazing :love: I prefer MAMA too. Going to say thanks to blossom for taking care of my bogum. 

Really want to see him in catwalk as a model.

@rahma92

As a celebrity, Park Bo Gum can be his style of good image without forced to be other kind than himself. He might not be able to serve all people's preference. Let the ones who prefer bad boy type be others' fans.

As an actor, I think Park Bo Gum and Blossom Ent. select the variety/differentiation of the movie vibe, the drama genre, and the character/role type properly to challenge his acting skills.

In addition to acting projects, Park Bo Gum and Blossom Ent. increase PBG's capabilities in 1) MCing for several Music and Award projects;

2) Variety show programs as Youth Over Flowers in Africa, 2 Days 1 Nights, a shot guest in Running Man, Infinite Challenge, Hyori Homestay2; and 

3) OST. songs for Love In the Moonlight and coming debut singer in Japan.

I wanna see PBG stably have a good status in this showbiz with differentiated images, highly reliable capacilities, and appropriately developed paces.

Even his dramas have been popular but oneday, I definitely hope he will have hallyu dramas in his pocket too . 

Could I hope to watch Park Bo Gum in  more melodramas and more variety show appearances because I am fans of these melodramas and variety shows? 

Encounter will start on-air on Sat 2 March 2019 in the main channel with the widest coverage of audiences in Thailand. 

D0Iy65mUYAIsJ1a.jpg

D0Iy_4zVAAE9awq.jpg

D0Iy65kU0AAj_D0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@NongpeeP

@rahma92

Park Bo gum has secured his Hallyu Status with his two successive hits Reply 1988 ( There's a baduk craze in Turkey because of Choi Taek in Reply 1988) and more so with Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds. While it's true that the latter didn't have the same rating level as the dramas you mentioned, it is considered both as a domestic and international hit (cr: wikipedia). Otherwise, how will one explain the "Park Bogum craze" in the Asian countries where he had fanmeetings? Hallyu Wave refers to an impressive  international following and we can safely conclude that he has it in Asia. However, he has a following, too, in South America, Europe and Oceania based on fancams of people in Cuba, in Chile, in Germany, in Australia, etc. 

For Bo Gum to win Best Actor for a Hallyu Drama in the 2017 Seoul Drama Awards which is an international drama awards ceremony and for him to be given recognition by the Ministry of Tourism for his Hallyu contribution clearly attest to his Korean Wave status.

One thing I am very proud about Bo Gum's drama choices aside from these being ratings hits is that they are also critically acclaimed. It may not may everyone's genre but we can consider them as classic, quality dramas. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

The 3rd Park Bo Gum's fanclub in Thailand : Gift and Desserts For Park Bo Gum

{1st is "All For Park Bo Gum" prepared projects including 
Food Support, Lighting in the fanmeeting, fan project with banner, fans' clip.

2nd is "Bogumagic TH Fans" prepared Food Support for Park Bo Gum}

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

:wub:

D0Niv8JVsAEZ7mI.jpg             

http://http:/digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/02/25/2019022580015.html 

D0Nl-LuU8AAolqK.jpg

http://naver.me/xwv3WhLt 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

@rahma92

As a celebrity, Park Bo Gum can be his style of good image without forced to be other kind than himself. He might not be able to serve all people's preference. Let the ones who prefer bad boy type be others' fans.

As an actor, I think Park Bo Gum and Blossom Ent. select the variety/differentiation of the movie vibe, the drama genre, and the character/role type properly to challenge his acting skills.

In addition to acting projects, Park Bo Gum and Blossom Ent. increase PBG's capabilities in 1) MCing for several Music and Award projects;

2) Variety show programs as Youth Over Flowers in Africa, 2 Days 1 Nights, a shot guest in Running Man, Infinite Challenge, Hyori Homestay2; and 

3) OST. songs for Love In the Moonlight and coming debut singer in Japan.

I wanna see PBG stably have a good status in this showbiz with differentiated images, highly reliable capacilities, and appropriately developed paces.

:D you know what I love about him, in korea his visual is one of beauty standar, yes people prized him for his visual, but they talking more about his attitude. I love that he's famous not just because his face or his talent, but because his heart too, sometimes they comparing him with wonbin, and sometimes they comparing him with Yoo jae suk. Yes you can find an actor who can acted, and an actor who have visual, but its so rare to find an actor who always get compliment for his kind behaviour (and the fact that the compliment come from someone who even didnt close to him... he must be a real bae)

About Blossom, yes Blossom give him so much range in his project. I remember when he come to 2 days 1 night, and when he said he want to become a song's writer, cha tae hyun immediately asked him did he make a song before. 

Blossom ent did a good job with PBG, (yet they really bad in media play, but PBG didnt need that :D)  

• Love 1