Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

27 minutes ago, deeand said:

ke..ke..ke.. they're indeed like twin. maybe they should have a project together. But, PBG have more points on attitude and smile.

Agree with you about Park Bogum's attitude...reason I became a fan in the first place. I don't know Lee hyun Woo at all so I can't comment along that line. :-)

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, deeand said:

no wonder PBG and GKP isn't listed on reply 1988 concert

beside PBG is a star of the show LOL. if he show up at the concert PBG will outshine them all.

I thought K-swiss fansign is on 20th Feb? it does not clashes reply 1988 concert date which is on March, isn't it? I think both of them might have other schedule.. but not sure what is it.. filming movies?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I thought K-swiss fansign is on 20th Feb? it does not clashes reply 1988 concert date which is on March, isn't it? I think both of them might have other schedule.. but not sure what is it.. filming movies?

ke..ke..ke.. thank you for pointing it out. is there any press release why both of them not joining the concert?

I hope it filming movies PBG and GKP have a lot project together. I don't mind to see them having bromance all over again ke...ke..ke...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Agree with you about Park Bogum's attitude...reason I became a fan in the first place. I don't know Lee hyun Woo at all so I can't comment along that line. :-)

I'm sure Lee Hyun Woo is kind and nice and there is no negative news about him. But PBG is known for his super politeness, everyone who meet him in person always said that PBG is a very nice and polite person.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, deeand said:

I'm sure Lee Hyun Woo is kind and nice and there is no negative news about him. But PBG is known for his super politeness, everyone who meet him in person always said that PBG is a very nice and polite person.

pssst chingu @deeand they're very very good friends.. it won't be good to compare the two together since they're both at differents points in their career and uri Bogummy won't like to hear comparisons like this either about his good friend ^_^

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

pssst chingu @deeand they're very very good friends.. it won't be good to compare the two together since they're both at differents points in their career and uri Bogummy won't like to hear comparisons like this either about his good friend ^_^

upps... sorry...:P

you're right they both are a great individual. my mistake ;).

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:39 AM (Edited by Wasta, 05 February 2016 - 04:00 PM.)

aGC0JWP.png

14th KBS Entertainment Awards: Best New Comer Award 2015 | Music Bank

29th KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award, Actor 2015 | I Remember You

29th KBS Drama Awards: Best Supporting Actor 2015 | I Remember You

T1QQeju.png

- His hometown is Seoul and he has lived in the same place for his whole life. 

- He has an older brother and older sister who are 10 years older than him; that's why he doesn't have a hard time with seniors that are a lot older than him. 

- His sister is 11 years older than him, while his brother is 9 years older. 

- His parents always believed, supported and prayed for the things that he does (acting/becoming a celebrity). 

tumblr_o0e7dwZFow1uzi5odo1_1280.jpg

- He was told that when he was young, he cried so much that he almost died of a hernia. that was when his parents, who were faithless at the time, prayed for the first time. 

- Their family motto is “think of today as the last and let’s do our best.” 

- He'd like to travel to the U.S with his family. 

4Y200nt.png

- He's not picky or sensitive/irritable, but closer to the positive and optimistic type. He's not shy in front of strangers and thinks he's pretty good at making friends with new people 

Once he's into something, he's the type that focuses all of his energy on that one thing 

- Quote: "But I think it's a good thing to come across setbacks in life. I think those who live too easy a life have a narrower perspective on life. I'm not saying that all people are like that, but they are also less considerate of other people." 

- Quote: "I think every day is always precious, just as if they were decisive moments. That's why I'm the type to look forward to the things that will happen tomorrow, rather than worrying about them." 

- Quote: "I think of everyone I meet as important, so I try hard to treat them with kindness." 

vZIP69K.png

- His dream as an actor is to become one 'that moves people's hearts'. one that can move them with just his gaze. 

- Initially his dream was to become a singer, so when he was in his second year of high school he sent a video of him singing while playing the piano to all the big entertainment companies. luckily he heard back from all of them, and decided on Sidus since they were the first to reply 

- He first started learning piano when he was 5, and learnt up to Czerny 30. Although he's not very good at it, he likes music 

- He has a lot of interest in composing and is currently studying it. 

- Ever since he was little, he enjoyed dancing and singing, and standing in front of people but he never thought of acting. 

- He likes ballads, and lately he likes jazz as well. He isn't picky and likes all genres, if the lyrics and melody are good. 

- His company seniors told him that 'I think you would be better at acting' so he naturally changed his mind, and officially started preparing to be an actor. 

- He never thought of becoming an idol.

qkZ9U9K.png

- He was just an ordinary humanities/liberal arts student, who dreamed of becoming a singer. 

- Since his university campus is in Yongin, which is a bit far from Seoul, he takes the school bus to university. Everyone is too busy sleeping to recognize him. 

- He applied to his university's overseas cultural program and was one of 4 people from his major selected for a 2 week trip in Europe. 

- In order to find quality for the overseas cultural program in Europe, the application process included the students grades, and an interview. 

- He travelled to cities in England, France, Italy and Switzerland including London, Paris and Florence over 2 weeks for his Europe trip. 

- He recalls his biggest act of rebellion during his school days to be the time when he cut in line for food during lunch. He used to be in the broadcasting class, and on the days where they had broadcasts they had to eat lunch quickly and go do their broadcasts, but one day even though there wasn't a broadcast scheduled he lied saying he had to go do a broadcast and cut in line. 

- He originally wanted to attend a university that was related to jazz piano, but he didn't get in. 

dw8Gfdz.png

- Since he is the youngest at Blossom Entertainment, he receives a lot of love from his serniors. but in particular Song Joongki compliments him a lot so that he doesn't lose his confidence 

- He still meets up with Joowon, Kyungpo and Eunkyung (from Naeil's Cantabile) for dinner, and they watch plays together as well 

- Quote: "Song Joong Ki hyung takes photos of scenes from my dramas and sends them to me - telling me that I did a good job. Go Chang Suk/Cha Tae Hyun sunbaenim came all the way to the filming locations to cheer me on." 

ZHnTAby.png

- He hasn't been in a relationship/dated after his debut. 

- Because he's scared it'll be awkward after they break up, he doesn't want to date someone from his university. 

- He wants to date, but he worries about whether or not he will do well, and whether he will be able to balance it with his work. 

- If he were to go on a date with his girlfriend on a cold fall day, he would go for a drive together since he knows how to drive. 

- (On his ideal type) Someone with whom he can see eye to eye on their values and worldviews, and he would like it if they were understanding of each other. 

- His company tells him to date since it will help his acting, but to do it without being caught 

- He dreams of a love where they can make up for where the other is lacking, and make the other a better person when they're together - essentially becoming each other’s 'lucky charm’. 

l48jbEu.png

- He's not sure whether he's good, but he does enjoy cooking and eating. He's often cooked for his family. 

- He eats a lot more than you would think 

- He likes saunaing 

- He doesn't know why, but he often cries when he goes to weddings 

- He relieves stress by playing piano, but he's not really the type to get stressed. "There's always a lot of things to be thankful for. I try to think positively, forget the things that are stressing me out. I think that's the best way to relieve stress." 

- He doesn't drink (alcohol). 

- He doesn't 'do' smartphone messenger apps, partly because he entered the smartphone world late, but also because he likes texting and phone calls more. He's the type that likes doing things the analogue way and actually contemplating whether or not to revert back to using a feature phone. 

- His favourite musical is 'seopyeonje' 

- It was part of his strategy to send his audition tape of him singing and playing piano to sidus. he figured that since they (sidus) were a company that specialized in actors, he could become their representative singer. 

Profile courtesy of @prkbgm

special thanks: GirlCrush:Joy

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

credit to : 

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, deeand said:

He recalls his biggest act of rebellion during his school days to be the time when he cut in line for food during lunch. He used to be in the broadcasting class, and on the days where they had broadcasts they had to eat lunch quickly and go do their broadcasts, but one day even though there wasn't a broadcast scheduled he lied saying he had to go do a broadcast and cut in line.

LOL.. the biggest act of rebellion is about food. :lol: I think his future wife characteristic is a good chef.

• Like 7

Hi everyone! First time posting here :)

After Reply 1988, I watched the drama Tomorrow's Cantabile because he was there. He was really believable as a conductor, and I really love this scene below:

Spoiler

yoonho-smoler_zpsclxccnme.gif

gif: mine

I like that they gave him this scene, as a sort of closure for his feelings for Naeil, and also as a beginning for his career in conducting.

• Like 7

"His company tells him to date since it will help his acting, but to do it without being caught"

The fear of DISPATCH is the beginning of WISDOM. :D

"- He's not sure whether he's good, but he does enjoy cooking and eating. He's often cooked for his family."

Marry me please. Noona-dongseng relationship works. Lol.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Park BoGum, Go Kyungpyo Fansign together with KSwiss

2016.2.20 (Sat) PM 2:00
Lotte Department Store Busan Branch 1 Floor

/// Applicants
Customers who purchase over 50,000won at KSwiss Busan Lotte Department Store branch (first 200 customers)

/// Period for purchases
2016 February 11(Thur) ~ February 19(Fri)

/// Special Event
Taking a selfie together with Park Bogum and Go Kyungpyo (selected on the day)

/// Important Notice

• Bring your ticket along with you during entry(entrance will be granted after checking numbered ticket)
  • In the event that the numbered ticket (confirmation number) is duplicated, the entrants with the number in question will be denied entry.
  • Those who do not arrive at the store within the specified times will be denied entry.
    Entry Begins: 1:00PM / Entry Closes: 1:30PM
> POSTED ON FEBRUARY 11, 2016 AT 15:00 
> ORIGINALLY FROM: FACEBOOK.COM 
> FILE UNDER: #박보검 #PARK BOGUM #PARK BO GUM #고경표 #GO KYUNGPYO #PRKBGM: NEWS

Link: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/139094556919/park-bogum-and-go-kyungpyo-will-be-holding-a

I was not seeing right. I thought it was read "Park Bogum and Go Kyung Pyo wil be holding a KISS fansign..." and I was like..

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

Blame it on uri Taeki's kissing skills.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@deeand OMG, gurl. You must NOT have posted Seo In Guk's and Park Bogum's pics and done this to my very poor heart!!! ahahhahhaha... I totally agree taht I Remember You's central bromance is mostly between Lee Hyun and Lee Min, and least about Hyun - Cha Jian (even though Cha Ji An is definitely my favorite heroine). Their river date still makes me cry everytime coz the aftermath of that scene. I really wish some good PDs and writers cast them again together. If Go Kyung Pyo and Bogummie can be in several projects together, I do hope my wish can come true.

• Like 3