Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

hi everyone! first time posting here but i'll definitely be dropping by more often.
im sure we will have more to talk about once the interviews start flooding in.

anyway i first saw park bo gum in:

Cantabile tomorrow - which i almost gave up because the remake is so bad. i ended up finishing the series because of his character yoon hoo, although there wasnt much for him by the end. i wish someone will re-upload the mambo performance again on youtube.

Gaksital - i gave up about one third into the show when it was airing. went back to watch bogum's cuts

I remember you - it took me about 2 episodes to get invested and im glad i didnt give up. great story plot and i can still feel the chills when i recall certain scenes. he nailed all of Min's expressions

Answer me 1988 - i think this needs no explanation haha. one of my fav drama characterization

movies wise - ive only watched The Admiral and Chinatown (urgh i wasnt prepared for all the blood)

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, syaiira said:

Here is a new interview of Bogum. He's talking about the kiss scene. Haha

st_1454574903_-1670368425_0.jpg

Park Bogum "The kiss scene with Hyeri was my very first and I acted like it was no big deal but..."

Park Bogum revealed his thoughts about the kiss scene with Hyeri.

He revealed in this latest interview with Sports Today that he felt shy while filming his very first on-screen kiss.

Recently Hyeri revealed in an interview that "me and Bogum-oppa are close therefore i felt embarrased during the kiss scene. I felt like I was the only one making a big deal out of it while oppa just seemed not nervous about it". However, what Patk Bogum felt about the scene wasn't so different from Hyeri after all. 

Park Bogum confessed, "Honestly, I was embarrased but I pretended that I was not. It was our very first onscreen kiss for the both of us. I feel like in this situation, the guy has to lead well so even if I was nervous, I pretended not to be."

He added while laughing, "After the scene was shot, I became awkward and shy for no reason. But being the guy, I try not to make it so obvious but Hyeri probably felt awkward too."

Being the one who shot the most scenes with Hyeri, Park Bogum mentioned that, "through R88, Hyeri and I became close. Hyeri is much like her Deoksun character who is very cheerful and energetic. I feel like she gives a lot of love to those around her." He further complimented Hyeri saying that she's a "cool singer and actress."

• Like 13

Feb.4 IG of interviewers.

monicasuk  Taekkie. So much innocent and crybaby actor. He cried again during the interview.

anna_sso_ #Interview with actor of #Reply1988 #ParkBoGum ^-^
During the whole interview time, he answered sincerely smiling very brightly. So it made me happy too.
I used to be #EoNamRyu(=RJY is husband anyway) But today, after meeting Bogum, I changed to Taekkie...♡

7s0_0b1 I met him for the CF filming. Finally I met Choi Taek! He is really nice and handsome.

• Like 14

16 hours ago, snolaxy said:

hi everyone! first time posting here but i'll definitely be dropping by more often.
im sure we will have more to talk about once the interviews start flooding in.

anyway i first saw park bo gum in:

Cantabile tomorrow - which i almost gave up because the remake is so bad. i ended up finishing the series because of his character yoon hoo, although there wasnt much for him by the end. i wish someone will re-upload the mambo performance again on youtube.

Gaksital - i gave up about one third into the show when it was airing. went back to watch bogum's cuts

I remember you - it took me about 2 episodes to get invested and im glad i didnt give up. great story plot and i can still feel the chills when i recall certain scenes. he nailed all of Min's expressions

Answer me 1988 - i think this needs no explanation haha. one of my fav drama characterization

movies wise - ive only watched The Admiral and Chinatown (urgh i wasnt prepared for all the blood)

welcome to Bogummy Land...

I have that mambo cuts. but I don't bring my hard drive to my office... tomorow I'll upload it for you.

chinatown is sure bloody everywhere but there I can see PBG being a handsome chef.... but and then.... (if someone here haven't watch it. prepared your heart!!!)

15 hours ago, syaiira said:
16 hours ago, syaiira said:

Here is a new interview of Bogum. He's talking about the kiss scene. Haha

Spoiler

st_1454574903_-1670368425_0.jpg

Park Bogum "The kiss scene with Hyeri was my very first and I acted like it was no big deal but..."

Park Bogum revealed his thoughts about the kiss scene with Hyeri.

He revealed in this latest interview with Sports Today that he felt shy while filming his very first on-screen kiss.

Recently Hyeri revealed in an interview that "me and Bogum-oppa are close therefore i felt embarrased during the kiss scene. I felt like I was the only one making a big deal out of it while oppa just seemed not nervous about it". However, what Patk Bogum felt about the scene wasn't so different from Hyeri after all. 

Park Bogum confessed, "Honestly, I was embarrased but I pretended that I was not. It was our very first onscreen kiss for the both of us. I feel like in this situation, the guy has to lead well so even if I was nervous, I pretended not to be."

He added while laughing, "After the scene was shot, I became awkward and shy for no reason. But being the guy, I try not to make it so obvious but Hyeri probably felt awkward too."

Being the one who shot the most scenes with Hyeri, Park Bogum mentioned that, "through R88, Hyeri and I became close. Hyeri is much like her Deoksun character who is very cheerful and energetic. I feel like she gives a lot of love to those around her." He further complimented Hyeri saying that she's a "cool singer and actress."

thank you for posting it.

ke..ke..ke... PBG said he feel awkward after shooting kiss scene.. but in BTS pics he look very calm. So indeed he good in acting he can hide those awkwardness very well B)

in wonderful mama he have a kiss scene but it can't compared to those deep kiss with hyeri. Wish his new project he pick include a deep kiss he's sure a good kisser... ke..ke.ke..

14 hours ago, saturn. said:

anna_sso_ #Interview with actor of #Reply1988 #ParkBoGum ^-^
During the whole interview time, he answered sincerely smiling very brightly. So it made me happy too.
I used to be #EoNamRyu(=RJY is husband anyway) But today, after meeting Bogum, I changed to Taekkie...♡

well.. well another one to fall for Park Bo Gum charm.