Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

3 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Gummy Bear really has a tight schedule.

CFs/PHOTOSHOOTS TOMORROW

INTERVIEWS ON THURSDAY 

MUSIC BANK ON FRIDAY.

NO Rest for this lad.

Such a packed schedule. I hope he's fit enough for all of them, considering he just comes back from Namibia (and might be jetlagged/ different climate adaptation). :o

Can't wait if he's going to do some of that job together with Hyeri, only to be energized by her like how Taek energized by Deoksun. :P

• Like 3

9 hours ago, salz said:

can i ask where to watch Wonderful Mama with sub?

Bogum seem super cute there XD

thank you for the pics im so excited to watch the Africa ep though for sure the boys suffer a lot there lol XD

now that Bogum have fall under evil Na PD first for his first variety experience im sure he can survive any other variety show after this lol..

i still wanna see him get kidnap for 1n2d at least once they have mention him few time lol

if you have the raw you can find the soft sub at www.subscene.com  just rename the file with the same name file. don't change the extension file.

for the raw rename to : wonderful mama e01.avi

for subtitle rename to : wonderful mama e01.srt

3 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Gummy Bear really has a tight schedule.

CFs/PHOTOSHOOTS TOMORROW

INTERVIEWS ON THURSDAY 

MUSIC BANK ON FRIDAY.

NO Rest for this lad.

wow... daebak so much thing to spazzz later.

I think he is the most famous and busy cast from R88.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Raphelancia said:

Such a packed schedule. I hope he's fit enough for all of them, considering he just comes back from Namibia (and might be jetlagged/ different climate adaptation). :o

Can't wait if he's going to do some of that job together with Hyeri, only to be energized by her like how Taek energized by Deoksun. :P

thanks God. he is such an eater. we don't have to worry he lack of kalori :lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, salz said:

thank you for the pics im so excited to watch the Africa ep though for sure the boys suffer a lot there lol XD

now that Bogum have fall under evil Na PD first for his first variety experience im sure he can survive any other variety show after this lol..

i still wanna see him get kidnap for 1n2d at least once they have mention him few time lol

you can try dramanice.to .

• Like 2

hello there... nice to see you...

tumblr_o1xjkxOfht1uzi5odo1_1280.jpg

[NEWS] Reply 1988′s Gang of Five - Hyeri, Park Bogum, Ryu Joon Yeol, Go Kyung Pyo, and Lee Dong Hwi - will be holding a fansign on February 15

The fansign will be held at Sunduck High school in Dobong-gu, Seoul. Details on the time and procedures to enter the fansign will follow.

Source

FEB 1, 2016 +
  • Like 4

Hong Soo Ah says she wants to act alongside Park Bogum

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/hong-soo-ah-says-she-wants-to-act.html

c3.jpg

Xports News - Naver: Hong Soo Ah "I want to work alongside Park Bogum"

1. [+3,544, -121] Not Park Bogum please..

2. [+2,817, -108] Only go as far as thinking about itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,315, -133] ㅋㅋㅋShe must be wanting to get criticisms ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,711, -99] Ah ok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,166, -88] I wanna work with him too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+391, -20] Here for the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+368, -23] Not with Park Bogum pleaseㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+355, -20] She has a big dream for sureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+233, -15] Hong Bing Bing!! You better take your hands off Park Bogum!!!

10. [+201, -14] She's skilled at attracting antis

11. [+191, -12] She's unrecognizable now

12. [+150, -12] She used to be so charming during her Hongdro days.. Oh well. She probably didn't find work in Korea so she advanced into the Chinese market and found success there

• Like 2

13 hours ago, salz said:

It was also subbed by DRAMAFEVER u can sign up for free trial if you don't have an account yet.:D

• Like 2

Yes! Bogum is back! And he is so tanned. Hahaha. But still as cute and handsome as ever. He is literally glowing even through that tanned skin of his. It seemed that he really enjoyed himself in Namibia. I heard about him leaving Music Bank but im kinda glad that the rumor was denied. Because, though really selfish of me, i need my weekly dose of Park Bogum. Hahaha. And i feel like he truly enjoy mc-ing in that show. He even said so himself that he wants to be the longest-running mc if possible. Haha

Anyways, just something to share. I think he's filming an ad today. 

• Like 7

@ilmare@deeand@Yesin Leethanks for your help..gonna try those...no i don't even have the raw...

haha tbh i don't even know the existence of the drama if not because of discovering Bogum lately XD

i only know him after watching Reply 88 tbh :P 

im only watching I Remember You while waiting for Reply new ep which im glad i did because i see him in whole different light..

and plan to actually finish Cantabile since i stop at ep2 but since Bogum is there it good enough motivation to continue lol

awww poor Bogummy not even a day of rest just back from Africa all the schedule waiting :sweatingbullets:

all the 100 interviews lol

i hope he and Hyeri get to do some work together as well maybe a cf...strike while iron still hot together lol

the boys got to do YoF together, Bogum with RHY&GKP endorsing, so i wish he could also do something with Hyeri as a pair :P 

well what im most excited is his next acting project just hope him&his company will choose wisely, he have the skill but also need a good script&production to advanced higher as future top actor :P 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, syaiira said:

Yes! Bogum is back! And he is so tanned. Hahaha. But still as cute and handsome as ever. He is literally glowing even through that tanned skin of his. It seemed that he really enjoyed himself in Namibia. I heard about him leaving Music Bank but im kinda glad that the rumor was denied. Because, though really selfish of me, i need my weekly dose of Park Bogum. Hahaha. And i feel like he truly enjoy mc-ing in that show. He even said so himself that he wants to be the longest-running mc if possible. Haha

Anyways, just something to share. I think he's filming an ad today. 

Thanks for share.

arrive yesterday.. and already work to day...wow... keep healthy Bo Gum...