Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** Since PBG is still a free agent until now, a name came again to the surface yesterday, HYBE, which was formerly known as Big Hit and is the agency that became big and this because of BTS. But, HYBE responded that the rumors are unfounded. Either way, many eyes are on where he will land. It's all his choice in the end. I know Bogum is really a well-planned person. So, let's just wait & see and pray the best for him. He has always been smart in all his decisions. So, he knows what he's doing. As what he said in his Bazaar interview, about taking everything slowly. Bogum will always be loved by his fans. They will wait.  

About his new drama, this is such good news. I can smell another HIT coming. I never expected this OTP.   :7555_attack:

• Like 1

*** I didn't know that Park Bogum and Go Yoonjung were once in an MV together not until i saw this past MV. The two had previously appeared in the music video for the webtoon 'Legendary Moonlight Sculptor' OST 'I Will Give You All' sung by singer Lee Seungchul some years ago. Lee Seungchul, at the time, said in a radio interview, "Even though we don't know each other personally, Park Bogum said that the song was so good and that he wanted to appear in the music video. He had even performed accompaniment on another broadcast himself. He is around 185cm tall, but his heart is more than 2m."  They look good together. The chemistry between the two is good too. Maybe a drama of them together in the future?   :Ohboy3:

20230126_154443_560_jung1.jpeg

photo/video source : [Youtube] 1theK / gstarlive

• Like 1

IU And Park Bo Gum Confirmed For New Drama By “Fight For My Way” Writer And “My Mister” Director

IU And Park Bo Gum Confirmed For New Drama By “Fight For My Way” Writer And “My Mister” Director

IU and Park Bo Gum will be uniting in a new drama!

On January 27, production company Pan Entertainment confirmed that the two actors will be starring in the upcoming drama “You Have Done Well” (literal title), with the Korean title written in the Jeju dialect.

The upcoming drama will tell the life stories of Ae Soon and Gwan Shik who were born on Jeju Island in the 1950s.

IU will take on the role of Ae Soon, who is rebellious but gets nervous every time she rebels. She isn’t well off but is always shining and full of positivity. She dreams of becoming a poet although she is unable to attend school, and she is a bold character who doesn’t hide any emotions.

Park Bo Gum has been cast for the role of Gwan Shik, an extremely diligent and quiet character.

Romance isn’t a strength for him, however, and he doesn’t know how to act if Ae Soon cries or laughs, but he is a silent warrior who only loves Ae Soon from the very beginning and pours his all into loving her.

“You Have Done Well” will be written by hit writer Im Sang Choon of “Fight for My Way” and “When the Camellia Blooms” and directed by Kim Won Seok, who previously worked on “Misaeng (Incomplete Life),” “Signal,” and “My Mister.”

The drama is scheduled to begin production in the first half of this year.

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564463wpp/iu-and-park-bo-gum-confirmed-for-new-drama-by-fight-for-my-way-writer-and-my-mister-director

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zgm616 said:

finally news about drama casting confirmation instead of fake agencies :twerk2:

Hahaha, there are a saying 'when it rains,it pours' and 'good news is always doubled', so I believe that the confirmation of agency of Bogum will also be disclosed soon. Fingers crossed!!!

:gangnamstyle:

43 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

IU and Park Bo Gum will be uniting in a new drama!

On January 27, production company Pan Entertainment confirmed that the two actors will be starring in the upcoming drama “You Have Done Well” (literal title), with the Korean title written in the Jeju dialect.

The upcoming drama will tell the life stories of Ae Soon and Gwan Shik who were born on Jeju Island in the 1950s.

IU will take on the role of Ae Soon, who is rebellious but gets nervous every time she rebels. She isn’t well off but is always shining and full of positivity. She dreams of becoming a poet although she is unable to attend school, and she is a bold character who doesn’t hide any emotions.

Park Bo Gum has been cast for the role of Gwan Shik, an extremely diligent and quiet character.

Romance isn’t a strength for him, however, and he doesn’t know how to act if Ae Soon cries or laughs, but he is a silent warrior who only loves Ae Soon from the very beginning and pours his all into loving her.

“You Have Done Well” will be written by hit writer Im Sang Choon of “Fight for My Way” and “When the Camellia Blooms” and directed by Kim Won Seok, who previously worked on “Misaeng (Incomplete Life),” “Signal,” and “My Mister.”

The drama is scheduled to begin production in the first half of this year.

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564463wpp/iu-and-park-bo-gum-confirmed-for-new-drama-by-fight-for-my-way-writer-and-my-mister-director

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. The drama’s title was originally “Life” and changed to “I Was Fooled” as a reference to the Jeju dialect, where it also means “Thank you for your hard work.”    :Fist1:

• Like 2

They were just in their late teens when they shot the Nongshim, I believe. It was 2012 ,so both were 19 yrs old, and now they are in their 29 yrs of age;  the drama is now confirmed and in the planning stage. I just feel nostalgic about them. 

Yeah, THE CHEMISTRY, 10-11 yrs ago is already built!!!

• Love 1

*** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for advertisement models! The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior, using big data collected from December 28, 2022 to January 28, 2023. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of popular advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for January.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. NewJeans
  2. IU
  3. Lim Young Woong
  4. BTS
  5. BLACKPINK
  6. Son Heung Min
  7. IVE
  8. Yoo Jae Suk
  9. Son Suk Ku
  10. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  11. Kim Yuna
  12. Baek Jong Won
  13. Hyun Bin
  14. NCT
  15. Kim Go Eun
  16. SEVENTEEN
  17. Lee Byung Hun
  18. aespa
  19. Park Eun Bin
  20. Kang Daniel
  21. Song Ga In
  22. Park Bo Gum
  23. Jang Yoon Jung
  24. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon
  25. Kim Jong Kook
  26. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA
  27. PSY
  28. Ma Dong Seok
  29. Kim Hye Soo
  30. Shin Dong Yup

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Is Your Favorite K-Drama Bromance?

Welcome back to a new edition of the “Soompi & Viki Staff Talk”! This time, some of our staff members discuss our favorite K-drama bromances.

Here are our staff’s faves!

Warning: minor spoilers ahead

Winnie: Lee Young & Kim Byung Yeon (“Love in the Moonlight”)

park-bo-gum-kwak-dong-yeon.jpeg

Park Bo Gum and Kwak Dong Yeon played the roles of close friends in “Love in the Moonlight.” In the historical drama, palace guard Kim Byung Yeon (Kwak Dong Yeon) shows complete loyalty for Crown Prince Lee Young (Park Bo Gum), even making a major sacrifice to protect him, leading to a very emotional scene that stole my tears (and the actors’ tears as well according to interviews). Their bond has also extended beyond the drama, with the actors showing their long-lasting friendship and fun chemistry in the variety show “Young Actors’ Retreat” last year!

Watch “Love in the Moonlight” below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

*** Netizens debated over their favorite historical K-Drama couple and this went viral. The author graciously nominated some of K-Drama’s most iconic couples to be included in the debate. So, here are the top 15 historical K-Drama couples chosen by the author (not in any order). This makes me want to watch the drama again. "Love in the Moonlight" is a good drama. I love it! I also love the pairing, their strong chemistry. Who wouldn't love PBG in this drama, huh? I'm not surprised at all that it's included in the list.   :heart2beat:

8. Love In The Moonlight (Park Bo Gum & Kim Yoo Jung)

WastefulWelloffGlobefish-size_restricted

source : https://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=hot&filter_mode=normal&document_srl=2704510097

• Like 2

On 1/27/2023 at 5:54 PM, Sakurafairy said:

What a description! I love the premise of the story. I always love to watch dramas that all about the journey of people, their struggles are the villains and not in the form of a characters.

@Sakurafairy  I'm happy that PBG is confirmed to return to the small screen soon. He deserves it. I miss him! This will be a highly anticipated project even more so with the lead stars' power. PBG is so talented and he needs to showcase that talent again. It's been quite a while that we haven't seen him acting because of his MS. The plot looks promising, hope it's good. Yes, can't wait! 2023 seems like a year in terms of big name pairings. It's gonna be a whole lot of competition happening at the back end of this year. This is the best news about him lately. I do hope for a strong chemistry together

for him & IU because it sounds like the whole drama will be a love story.   :rubchin:

• Like 2