Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Park Bo Gum Parts Ways With Blossom Entertainment After 10 Years

Park Bo Gum has decided to part ways with his agency Blossom Entertainment.

On December 22, it was reported that Park Bo Gum’s exclusive contract with Blossom Entertainment will come to an end by the end of this month and that they have agreed to part ways.

In response to the report, Blossom Entertainment remarked, “We decided to respect the decision of actor Park Bo Gum, who has been with us for a long time, and we both agreed to wish the best for each other’s future at our respective positions. We would like to show our gratitude to actor Park Bo Gum for trusting and being with us for a long time. We would also like to thank the fans who always give Park Bo Gum unsparing love, and we ask for their continued love and support in the future.”

All the best for Park Bo Gum on his new start!

Park Bo Gum Parts Ways With Blossom Entertainment After 10 Years | Soompi

• Like 1

Park Bo-gum is leaving Blossom Entertainment.

Blossom Entertainment said in an official statement on the 22nd, "After a long discussion with Park Bo-gum, we agreed to end the management work at the end of this month. "We decided to respect Park Bo-gum's will, who has been working with us for a long time, and we decided to support each other's future in our respective seats," he said.

"I would like to express my gratitude to Park Bo-gum for trusting our company and being with us for a long time. He also said, "I would like to express my gratitude to the fans who always show generous love for Park Bo-gum," adding, "I ask for your constant love and support."

As a result, attention is being paid to Park Bo-gum's future. Although there is no specific outline of the future, the industry's interest in Park Bo-gum is hot.

Park Bo-gum is known as 'Cash Cow'. It means that he has considerable value as a star. He is impatient to serve him, but he cannot refuse to serve him.

He has a handsome appearance, a proper image, and a public affinity. He is a soldier here. It is a discharge certificate called a must-have item for male actors. Therefore, there is no agency that will not attack if given the opportunity for a meeting.

Perhaps that's why agencies that mentioned rumors of Park Bo-gum's transfer also say, "I've never had a meeting." In fact, as a result of Dong-A Dotcom's coverage, all of the agencies that raised rumors of Park Bo-gum's transfer said, "We have never had any meetings regarding exclusive contracts such as his whereabouts." Rather, some agencies asked for a meeting in reverse, saying, "I want to meet you."

If so, will Park Bo-gum establish a one-man agency and stand alone? It's a high possibility, but it's not an easy path. Park Bo-gum himself has no choice but to feel burdened not only as an actor but also as a person who determines the existence of the company.

Various derived problems such as agency operation and expenditure are also influenced by Park Bo-gum's activities, so the mental burden is high.

In addition, it is necessary to run an agency professionally. Most of Park Bo-gum's staff are optimized for actor management. In the management of the agency, professionalism can be reduced.

Therefore, attention is being paid to what choice Park Bo-gum will make. And I'm also looking forward to seeing you as an actor through that choice. Park Bo-gum once worked like a cow.

Attention is focusing on how Park Bo-gum, who has not shown much work since his discharge, will impress the public as an actor in 2023 who will take a new leap forward.

Next is the full text of Blossom Entertainment's

Hello, we're Blossom Entertainment. This is an official position regarding the expiration of the contract with actor Park Bo-gum. Blossom Entertainment agreed with actor Park Bo-gum to end its management work at the end of this month after a long discussion.

We decided to respect the will of actor Park Bo-gum, who has been working with us for a long time, and we decided to support each other's future in our respective seats.

I would like to express my gratitude to actor Park Bo-gum for trusting our company and being with us for a long time. Also, I would like to express my gratitude to the fans who always show generous love for actor Park Bo-gum, and I ask for your continued love and support.

Dong-A Dotcom reporter Hong Se-young, projecthong@donga.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0001023725

On 12/22/2022 at 10:37 PM, Sakurafairy said:

Bogummy's parting with BE is a very smart decision for me. He needs an agency that will take good care of him more or he creates one.

wow, 10 long years!

@Sakurafairy  yes, he was managed as an artist for a very long time. It was Blossom Entertainment who made PBG superstar. I'm awaiting the release of his film 'Wonderland'. Now, I wonder what will his next agency is... or maybe going to

have his own label?   :shaq:

• Like 1

*** As the year comes to a close, Viki has rounded up the 10 movies that were most-watched on the platform this year.  :ohboy2:

Here are the top 10 Korean films on Viki in 2022:

1. “Seo Bok

seo-bok.jpeg

Min Gi Heon (Gong Yoo) must transport Seo Bok (Park Bo Gum) – the world’s first human clone – to a safe location, but money-hungry terrorists are in hot pursuit!

Watch “Seo Bok” below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

On 12/23/2022 at 10:19 PM, Sakurafairy said:

Park Bo-gum is leaving Blossom Entertainment.

Blossom Entertainment said in an official statement on the 22nd, "After a long discussion with Park Bo-gum, we agreed to end the management work at the end of this month. "We decided to respect Park Bo-gum's will, who has been working with us for a long time, and we decided to support each other's future in our respective seats," he said.

"I would like to express my gratitude to Park Bo-gum for trusting our company and being with us for a long time. He also said, "I would like to express my gratitude to the fans who always show generous love for Park Bo-gum," adding, "I ask for your constant love and support."

As a result, attention is being paid to Park Bo-gum's future. Although there is no specific outline of the future, the industry's interest in Park Bo-gum is hot.

Park Bo-gum is known as 'Cash Cow'. It means that he has considerable value as a star. He is impatient to serve him, but he cannot refuse to serve him.

He has a handsome appearance, a proper image, and a public affinity. He is a soldier here. It is a discharge certificate called a must-have item for male actors. Therefore, there is no agency that will not attack if given the opportunity for a meeting.

Perhaps that's why agencies that mentioned rumors of Park Bo-gum's transfer also say, "I've never had a meeting." In fact, as a result of Dong-A Dotcom's coverage, all of the agencies that raised rumors of Park Bo-gum's transfer said, "We have never had any meetings regarding exclusive contracts such as his whereabouts." Rather, some agencies asked for a meeting in reverse, saying, "I want to meet you."

If so, will Park Bo-gum establish a one-man agency and stand alone? It's a high possibility, but it's not an easy path. Park Bo-gum himself has no choice but to feel burdened not only as an actor but also as a person who determines the existence of the company.

Various derived problems such as agency operation and expenditure are also influenced by Park Bo-gum's activities, so the mental burden is high.

In addition, it is necessary to run an agency professionally. Most of Park Bo-gum's staff are optimized for actor management. In the management of the agency, professionalism can be reduced.

Therefore, attention is being paid to what choice Park Bo-gum will make. And I'm also looking forward to seeing you as an actor through that choice. Park Bo-gum once worked like a cow.

Attention is focusing on how Park Bo-gum, who has not shown much work since his discharge, will impress the public as an actor in 2023 who will take a new leap forward.

Next is the full text of Blossom Entertainment's

Hello, we're Blossom Entertainment. This is an official position regarding the expiration of the contract with actor Park Bo-gum. Blossom Entertainment agreed with actor Park Bo-gum to end its management work at the end of this month after a long discussion.

We decided to respect the will of actor Park Bo-gum, who has been working with us for a long time, and we decided to support each other's future in our respective seats.

I would like to express my gratitude to actor Park Bo-gum for trusting our company and being with us for a long time. Also, I would like to express my gratitude to the fans who always show generous love for actor Park Bo-gum, and I ask for your continued love and support.

Dong-A Dotcom reporter Hong Se-young, projecthong@donga.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0001023725

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. For me, this is BIG news, huh! Bogum is in the free market now. It's like watching a scene play from his drama, "Record of Youth". He'll be the pride of any Agency he'll land exclusively. I'm sure the love calls will be nonstop to sign him. Now, I'm so curious of what his decision will be - he might establish a one-man-agency. I always have a soft spot for him.   :sweet:

• Like 3

23 hours ago, autumnight said:

Bazaar Korea uploaded a video interview. Bogummy is as handsome and charming as always 

@autumnight  thanks for sharing the video. When asked to point out his charm, he hesitated for a moment before saying, “I’m handsome. Hahaha - He also confessed how he looked different every time he looked in the mirror. I love the routines that he recommended to his fans.   :twerk2:

• LOL 2

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2023 brings lots of happiness to Bogummy and all of us :fullofhearts:

I'm repeat-listening his gift to us :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6qJrWbobX8

From Mama's 1st look:

instagram.com/p/Cmx6WuWrNFu/

@willenetteBogum's interviews are always fun :lol: I laughed when he picked eating, laughing and sleeping well as his three strengths and when he "dropped" his phone on his face... :hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1