Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

KQ confirms ATEEZ Jongho will be sing OST of TVING variety show YoungActorsRetreat, 'Tale of Youth'. His song will be released on 16 September

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. "Youth MT" had a grand start, receiving explosive responses. The clips garnered 2.5 million views, marking the pleasant start of mashed worldview MT. The show started by showing actors who had reunited for the first time since the drama ended. Soon, we were shown a glimpse of the competitive games they played. Soon after the episodes were released, online communities flooded with comments complimenting the show. Episode 1 put a smile on my face, showcasing the reunion of Love in the Moonlight, Itaewon Class, and The Sound of Magic teams. Together, they were seen playing games and eating lunch, giving a big laugh. Episode 2 started with the

behind-the-scenes video of Park Bo Gum belatedly joining his team.   :wut:

20220910000057_0.jpg

source https://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20220910000050

• Like 3

Park Bo Gum seen attending a new church

In April of this year, Park Bo Gum was discharged from the mandatory military service and returned to his activities. It has been almost half a year since his return and the actor has been spotted in public attending various events.

Recently, one fan posted a photo of Park Bo Gum and revealed that the actor had changed churches. The fan shared on social media that Park Bo Gum was seen attending early morning service at her church.

IMG-20220914-100249.jpg

IMG-20220914-100259.jpg.

The fan wrote, "This is Park Bo Gum, who attended the 7:00 Sunday service at the Seobingo Onnuri Church. It's the familiar chair...plop... Anyway, nice to see you at our church Bo Gum. You should just get registered and attend for a long long time. lol." The fan included the hashtags, "Yangjae Onnuri is good too, A lot of celebrities come to the 7:00 service since there aren't many people, all I saw was Lee Kwang Soo lol."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/09/park-bo-gum-seen-attending-a-new-church

***Annyeong chingus! 

I am so happy for his career again being busy in the business. 

Did he just cut his hair? 

Bogum attending to a church in the morning is a praiseful act. It is hard to get up in the morning to attend a seven am service. What matters are the time he spent hearing the word of God and the time he spent meeting brethren who love God. Other matters are not important. Praise God for this man. I pray he won't forget or be lazy to attend church service every Sunday. :wub:

Spoiler

Btw, I love the fact that he is attending church and was able to know it but the owner of this op is invading his privacy. He should have sued the owner of this for taking pic without permission and invading an actor's private / personal activity. He was not there to put up a show but to attend privately. I hope fans will understand this. 

• Love 2

Bogum's cut on Youth MT eps 3:

On 9/16/2022 at 2:05 PM, BogummyNoona said:

Bye,  bye,  bye fresh sushi and grilled pork! Welcome, rice, laver, and hot pepper sauce

I was so sad for them. How come bogum always unlucky in variety show? in yof and here too hahaha. But he naturally makes everything more interesting

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zgm616 said:

was so sad for them. How come bogum always unlucky in variety show? in yof and here too hahaha. But he naturally makes everything more interesting

Hahaha, true, but, that what gives variety of content / activities with Bogum and his team to focus on them to have more screen time. I remember, during the 2D1N guesting of him, he also didn't able to win the gold ring but they won the bigger mileage for their car because of his effort. 

:happyshakes:

• LOL 1