Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Since Bogum thread is quite active now, i would like to say special thanks to @kaiskloset  for opening this thread and early contributor @dr25 ( we are still waiting for your comments about "bogum acting @ Hello Monster" after you view:) and all bogum fan like me who try really hard to make this place to share bogum news. to read his interviews.  Please also translate " the interview ( or bogum news in korea language) that ilac95 posted somewhere. ( i could not able to find it anymore).

thank you all:)

• Like 3

Guest ilchul

@fleurofjasmine thabk you chingu for the pics and translated article :D I'm happy that I didn't much mistakes :P I hope we'll have news about Reply 1988 (Bogomie) soon!!!

@maiwun thank you chingu for the translation :D the only thing I managed to understand was him asking Irene not to look at anyone but him and the stalker part but not that clearly :lol: 

@dahae2006 lets keep the thread alive all together :D I'll try to translate more articles but it will take some time ;) 

@kaiskloset thank you for oppening this thread and for the article comments :D 

our playful and cute MCs :wub: 

tumblr_nto23yDM881untowto2_540.gif

tumblr_nto23yDM881untowto3_540.gif

tumblr_nto23yDM881untowto4_540.gif

cr: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com 

Edited by ilchul

@ilchul you're welcome my dear chingu :). I think that article is quite popular, because I often saw that article on twitter. and Hancinema translated that article and few days later kkuljaem also posted the same article. Min and young Lee Joon Young on the same article :w00t:

@maiwun wow..thank you for pics from TI for men..

@dahae2006 I also wanna say thank you..thank you for everyone who keep this thread alive..and especially for @kaiskloset who open this thread and all early contributors.. I really happy can sharing and spazzing about Bogum with you all :) 

Videos of Bogum after Mubank yesterday

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 1

Guest ilchul

@fleurofjasmine thank you chingu for all the pics and videos :D Min and young LJY in the same article :lol: looks like JY said it was fated for them :lol: lets hope we'll have more translated articles :D 

I really love my pouty Bogomie :P

start_006258_111151_238x300.jpg

cr to owner

I found an old article about Bogum on Hancinema..

Park Bo-geom from movies to dramas, the 'it' guy

2015/05/20 | 550 views |  | Permalink | Source

photo595940.jpeg

Rookie actor Park Bo-geom is all over the place. He made quite an impression in the movie "Coin Locker Girl" and recently became the new MC for KBS 2TV show "Music Bank" and was cast for the tvN drama "Answer Me 1988".

Park Bo-geom debuted in 2011 with "Blind" and was in the spotlight right away for his tall height and good looks. He continued to star in movies like "Runway Cop", "A Hard Day" and more, building on his career. Last year, he starred in "Very Good Times" and "Tomorrow's Cantabile" as well as the 10 million hits movie "The Admiral: Roaring Currents".

He was Lee Seo-jin's childhood in "Very Good Times" and in "The Admiral: Roaring Currents" he played Soo-bong gave taros to Lee Soon-shin (Choi Min-sik). He starred in "Tomorrow's Cantabile" as Lee Yoon-hoo and won the hearts of many female fans.

He doubled his appeal in "Coin Locker Girl". He became the ray of light in a somewhat depressing movie.

Park Bo-geom played Seok-hyeon, a boy who was left behind debt from by his father but never failed to be cheerful and gets through to Il-yeong (Kim Go-eun-I). He is the cause of conflict between Il-yeong and her mother (Kim Hye-soo).

The same actor is starring in the new tvN drama "Answer Me 1988". Nothing else has been reported about who he will be in the drama but many are looking forward to it.

A media source claimed, "Park Bo-geom has an untainted appeal about him and he has much potential in the future".

http://www.hancinema.net/park-bo-geom-from-movies-to-dramas-the-it-guy-82285.html

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 4

Guest snowpanda

All the Park Bogum news in one place, thats what I've been looking for :D 

He is so cute^^ i'm glad i found this thread, and there is actually something going on here :DD

Wednesday Pic-me-up: Park Bo Gum’s rainy day

Park Bo Gum

After watching Park Bo Gum in “I Remember You”, it is nice to see that he can smile without looking creepy.

In case you’re wondering, the text says, “Happy birthday, Bo Gum.”

Thanks to prkbgm.tumblr.com for the image.

http://noonasoverforks.com/wednesday-pic-me-up-park-bo-gum/

I found translation of Instiz article about Relationship of Bogum and D.O. from oneHallyu (I think it's forum like Soompi)

credit to Hello Aya! from oneHallyu

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:48 PM (Edited by Hello Aya!, 13 August 2015 - 10:51 PM.)

[INSTIZ] Shocking Connection of EXO D.O. and Actor Park Bo Gum

1) Park Bo Gum, the EXO big fan

8STW06L.jpg?1

LIYhuua.jpg

1st tweet; now playing Eureureong (Growl) by EXO

2nd tweet; The weather is also growling

3rd tweet; I'm addicted to the cuteness that is you,

he changed the lyric from EXO overdose, I'm addicted to the sweetness that is you

een5uyr.jpg

k53zZoc.jpg

Looks like he's imitating Chanyeol's pose...

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

nyqvyM4.jpg

Currently in charge of being Music Bank MC. Park Bo Gum also conducted an interview for EXO comeback

100 million copies are sold for EXO's 2nd album. To this, Park Bogeum asked EXO members to thank the fans

OCIQ3LH.jpg

dJkPmFC.jpg

piBcpGx.jpg

(go to the original instiz post to see the gif)

D.O. : Thank you. *bowed*

(Look at the side, Park Bo Geum couldn't conceal his happines ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the toothy smile)

oaBVLYj.jpg

0kL2VwF.jpg

Park Bogum : Yeah... me too, thank you

D.O. : *laughed*

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Thank you for allowing me to be at the same place with EXO"

In an interview, he said this: (source of the interview, here)

Q: I found Park Bo Gum and EXO related search, since you revealed that you listen to Growl through twitter. Do you like EXO's music? What about recently, what song do you like?

A : I think because EXO fans are a lot, it even floated in the related search. I too, like EXO. As a fan, I often listen to their song. It's a good song (talking about Growl). I like the jazzy or blues feelings within. I listen to many albums with saxophone perforamnce and piano tune.

2) EXO D.O., the kidnapper

In the drama, "I Remember You"

ukGdY40.jpg

In this drama, Park Bo Gum got the role as Lee Min, Lee Hyun's younger brother.

l5zQUqR.jpg

When Lee Jun Young (EXO D.O.) went to their house (to kill their Dad), the young Min tried to run away. Min hid himself in an empty car; later only to find Lee Jun Young was already on the driver seat.

Lee Jun Young : Are you... Lee Min?

VGyX8JN.jpg

kidnapped

4HclWrZ.jpg

desolated

In reality, he's an EXO fanboy

In the drama, he is kidnapped by EXO D.O. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

SrQOi1W.jpg

How should we finish this post? (puppy stare)

Y7QIwy9.jpg

zPUm62c.jpg

Park Bo Gum, Do Kyungsoo... fighting

eJPgRAO.jpg

anyway, Park Bo Gum is mine

-----

- Both of them are so fine ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Hul, what is the drama title??

- I Remember You!!

- (About the be kidnapped by D.O.), Park Bo Gum : Aw yeah!

- Kyungsoo-ya, now kidnap me too

- Park Bo Gum is too handsome *headache*

- Aaang, I like it so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜ

- Park Bo Gum ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What are you thanking about

- Park Bo Gum is so blessed, now take me to Kyungsoo so that he would kidnap me too

- So makjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both are so fine. Park Bo Gum is too cute ㅠㅠ

- "Me too, thank you." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

- etc

http://onehallyu.com/topic/209300-instiz-shocking-relationship-of-exo-do-and-park-bo-gum/

haha..LOL :w00t::D

[KNETIZONE] 93 line actors: Yoo Seungho, Lee Hyunwoo, Park Bogum, Do Kyungsoo

1437226465497_99_20150719110104.jpg

[Naver: X Sports] Yoo Seungho, Lee Hyunwoo, Park Bogum, and Do Kyungsoo...generation of 93 line actors

1. [+3256, -261] Yoo Seungho, Lee Hyunwoo, and Park Bogum originally started as actors, and for an idol, Do Kyungsoo is also good, but I feel like we need to see more of him to be able to put him with the other actors.

2. [+2503, -348] Do Kyungsoo wasn't originally an actor though.

3. [+2003, -73] I miss Yoo Seungho acting.

4. [+1513, -68] So sweet and handsome.

5. [+1244, -202] I like all of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+259, -22] I really like Park Bogum and Lee Hyunwoo. They act well and they both kind of look similar but have a different feel to them, they're so coolㅜㅠ

7. [+268, -35] I feel like it's about time Park Bogum gets a lead role.

8. [+223, -20] I really like all of them.. after watching Lee Hyunwoo in Northern Limit Line, I like him more. Hwaiting to everyone!

9. [+190, -19] What's with the 93 line? There are so many that are charming, especially Yoo Seungho❤️

10. [+188, -21] How are they all so handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Hyunwoo, Yoo Seungho, Park Bogum, Do Kyungsoo...I really like all of them.

credit to mufcfangirl from onehallyu

http://onehallyu.com/topic/209300-instiz-shocking-relationship-of-exo-do-and-park-bo-gum/

I read oneHallyu forum, and one of them said that Bogum is call me baby's fanboy :lol:
https://t.co/8N1yQEL06l

At 55:48

CLUsoDUVAAAfHKE.jpg

sorry for the long post, soompi automatically merged posts..

• Like 3

News] Lee Hyun Woo talks about Park Bo Gum’s resemblance to him

Lee Hyun Woo expressed a great love for Park Bo Gum.

During an interview that was held in Seoul recently, actor Lee Hyun Woo mentioned about Park Bo Gum, who is well known for his resemblance to Lee Hyun Woo.

Park Bo Gum started growing famous because of his resemblance to Lee Hyun Woo. Last year, Lee Hyun Woo uploaded a photo that he took with Park Bo Gum and wrote, “Park Bo Gum = Lee Hyun Woo, Lee Hyun Woo = Park Bo Gum.”

This year, Park Bo Gum played in dramas ‘Wonderful Days’ and 'Cantabile Tomorrow,’ and films 'A Hard Day’ and 'Roaring Currents.’ More recently, he was cast for a new film called 'Coin Locker Girl.’

Lee Hyun Woo said, “I am very happy for his successful career,” and “I ran into him at a promotion event for musical 'Kinky Boots,’ and it was great to see him there.”

Lee Hyun Woo went on, “Many friends told me that they saw me on movie 'Blind.’ I thought that was strange, because I did not participate in the film, so I watched it. Then, I found out that my friends thought Park Bo Gum was me.”

He also said, “That is when I saw him for the first time, and I was very surprised. I even sent a photo of him to my mom. I got to meet him in person for the first time at a university event.”

Lee Hyun Woo added, “It might be because of our resemblance, but we grew close very quick. We also have very similar characters. I will always cheer for Bo Gum.”

Meanwhile, Lee Hyun Woo recently played in a film called 'There Technicians.’

© Lee Mi-Ji @ starnews

http://leehyunwooday.tumblr.com/post/106044666519#

• Like 2

I found one of Mubank MC cut with engsub :) ..since we rarely found Mubank MC cut with engsub..

Bogum as one of Actor oppars :)

Pann: Ah the actors ㅠㅠ

4. [+36, -16] I personally find Park Bo Gum really handsome but he has low popularity. Is his acting poor? He was Kim Haneul's dongsaeng in Blind and he was also in Cantabile ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지
  • Like 2

okay, so I read all oneHallyu forum with Bogum tags.. :D

mostly of those topics are about his Mubank MC with Irene..

they (member of OneHallyu forum) ship them so hard..haha..

however..mostly kpopers (who didn't watch kdrama) firstly didn't know about him when he MC-ing Mubank for the first time. Among them who already watched Bogum's drama, they also mentioned not his name but like "cute brother from Bridal Mask", "cute guy from Cantabile", "Mina's guy from wonderful days" or "guy who 'date' with BTS V" and "guy who will act in Reply1988 with Hyeri" haha :D

and when I read that Instiz article about Bogum and D.O. hahahaha..LOLOLOL..:w00t::D:lol:

especially this part -->

In reality, he's an EXO fanboy

In the drama, he is kidnapped by EXO D.O. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

so, in drama IRY:

Min (to LJY): samchoon, I hate you! the last person I will kill is you.. You lied to me about my hyung!!!

in reality (from knetz comment):

(About the be kidnapped by D.O.), Park Bo Gum : Aw yeah! --> LOL :D:D:D

can we get Bogum and D.O. in the same drama and scene together (they already in the same drama, IRY, but never in one scene together..haha) in the future?? :lol::D

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 3

I really want to watch all previous Bogum's acting projects (dramas and movies) but I don't have a time :(

Fortunately many fans make a video cut of his dramas and movies and then uploaded it to YT and/or IG.

I found Bogum's cut from movie Admiral Roaring Current. I just love his acting in this scene..so intense and makes me wanna cry eventhough I don't know what they talked about..

cr parkbogum tv

I also have watched his cut scenes from Chinatown..wow..wow..SPOILER ALERT~~ his dying scene is so scary and sad..remind me his stabbing scene in IRY..I will never rewatch that scene..so sad..

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 2

Here's youtube version of video from Zenith news/TV I have posted yesterday

cr Zenith TV

I found video interview of IU and Lee Hyun Woo (20150128). IU mentioned Bogum. Can please someone translate this..I don't understand what they talked about..

cr sannymin

Bogum on the way to Mubank last Friday

cr BG TODAY

• Like 3

A fan account, anyone translate pls? As far as i understand, she said Bo Gum is the nicest actor, and very nice to his fans <3

Here's youtube version of video from Zenith news/TV I have posted yesterday

cr Zenith TV

I found video interview of IU and Lee Hyun Woo (20150128). IU mentioned Bogum. Can please someone translate this..I don't understand what they talked about..

cr sannymin

Bogum on the way to Mubank last Friday

cr BG TODAY

Lee Hyun Woo is captured when riding train and the MC made him guest the name of the station but Hyun Woo can't guess the name instead IU guest it all right and she said maybe the person on train was not Lee Hyun Woo but Park Bo Gum :)) LOL but Bo Gum also love to ride public transport :v there's also picture of him listening to music on the train <3

• Like 4

http://i.imgur.com/oy1buLQ.jpg

Do you guys know when was this pic taken? and for what's event? I think it's a cf but dont know since when and which cf T.T

@lilac95 fan account? i don't see it @A@??

@fleurofjasmine  if you want to watch the full engsubbed interview (it's really funny LOL) you can watch it here http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2g067t (cr. SGHeartIU) the part where IU said it must have been bogum is at around 5:20 mark :D

@maiwun The owner deleted that post T.T 

Edited by lilac95
  • Like 2

@maiwun

ahhh..thank you very much dear..for link to video of IU and LHW interview..the whole interview is so funny :) I mentioned before that I'm IU's fan but I only following her music carier and never followed her activities outside her singing so I didn't know about that interview. So, Bogum really is  known as a LHW doppelganger.. haha..even IU said about that.. :D

@lilac95

thank you very much for translation of video interview :)

like maiwun, I also can't see a fan account which you've posted..

and about that pic, I also don't know..this is the first time I see that pic..

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 3

Guest ilchul

@lilac95 thank you so much for the translation of video interview :D

@maiwun thank you so much chingu for the video link of IU and LHW interview :D I remeber when I saw LHW pic not knowing who he was on a tumblr though he resembled PBG I found his eyes/gase and smile different from PBG and then I realised that he's LHW :lol: 

@fleurofjasmine thank you so much chingu for all the articles and videos :Dwhat I understood from the cut scene of PBG from the movie is that he was crying while the man gave him the clothes of someone dear to him maybe his father(?) and asked him about his name and he replied it's Bae Su-bong and the man told him that his father always thought about him and when he was about to leave Bae Su-bong asked him to join him in the fight and the man agreed. I hope I made some sense :)
I saw that scene from Chinatown and that's why I can't bring myself to watch the movie :tears:

@vannie05 thank you for the tumblr links :D I was using one of them currently to share pics and news about Bogomie :D 

Edited by ilchul