Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Guest ilchul

this is avideo of movie "Chinatown" premiere or stage greeting :

It was funny how he told the fans to say "Ho" after him and they did it twice :lol:

and this is the red carpet for the movie "The Admiral: Roaring Currents":

you can see that there is a lot of people who loves him in there :D 

Guest maiwun

@ilchul haha omg you linked my cut! anyway his mom didn't want him to do that kind of job..cuz it's basically like selling himself in a way..... (tho not to that extent) but you get what i mean right XD

i recommend everyone to watch Wonderful Mama by the way (if you haven't yet)~ Although he doesn't appear that frequently after the first few episodes (he does appear in each ep if i recall correctly..?) but personally, overall i thought it was a great drama :)  There were many funny scenes of him too~

and @fleurofjasmine there's an alternative link for it http://dai.ly/x2xzxea (sbs blocked it in most countries on yt ><; )

Guest ilchul

@maiwun hhhhhhhh really!!! thank you for making the video then :D I'm still watching Cantabile Tomorrow now but sure thing I'll make sure to watch Wonderful Mama drama for PBG and for the good story it has :D
there is a hilarious scene where PBG character tricked the girl he loves to give him a kiss in under the claim that having a 1st kiss before going to the military service will give him good luck or something :lol: well, that's how you win your 1st kiss!!! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mirg57ooqk

Guest maiwun

@ilchul he said he was gonna be placed in a better unit(?) in the military if she gave her a kiss i think hahaha. have fun watching tomorrow cantabile~!

English Translation:

"#IRememberYou 
For tuning in to KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday Drama <I Remember You> and to everyone who loved Lee Min who lived as Jung Seonho, thank you very much!!"

(cr. shimstealer)

Guest ilchul

@ilchul he said he was gonna be placed in a better unit(?) in the military if she gave her a kiss i think hahaha. have fun watching tomorrow cantabile~!

English Translation:

"#IRememberYou 
For tuning in to KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday Drama <I Remember You> and to everyone who loved Lee Min who lived as Jung Seonho, thank you very much!!"

(cr. shimstealer)

hhhhhhhhhhhh I keep laughing at how he was acting innocent being thankful for her when he's planning all of it :lol: thank you chingu I"m on epsiode 10 now, I keep squeeing whenever I see his lovely smile :wub: but it's sad to see him in pain :tears: 

thank you for sharing the twiter poast :) I really miss IRY :( 

Guest maiwun

@ilchul I miss it too ;w;.... I always watched IRY via live stream so this morning when I realised it was monday and that there's no more IRY tonight I felt sad :( 

@maiwun

thank you very much for the link :) omg..I LOL-ed when I watched that video..his character in Wonderful Mama is so funny..:lol:

and thank you again for translation of his tweet.. and I immediately replied to his tweet that " we will always remember Lee Min!!"

@ilchul

of course, what I mean is Dream High 1..I didn't like DH 2 and even didn't watch it..

okay..I think..whatever genre of drama and/or movie as his next acting project after Reply 1988.. I hope its a well-written drama/movie..like I Remember You..which makes us fall in love with him :)

Fancam (HD): Park Bo Gum goes to Music Bank last Friday (20150814)

aww..he's so kind..he's almost enter KBS building? but he returned to receive a gift from his fans :) 

and he was wearing shoes with his face drawing..so cute :)

• Like 8

Guest ilchul

@maiwun me too :( I'll really miss watching the drama live stream and keep trying solving the Hyun's cipher (whenever he talks I'm left with:"ok this is too smart even for koreans!!!" :lol: ) and the creppy dinners :lol: I don't think that we will have another drama with such enjoyable 3 psychoteers or at least it will take some time :lol: 

@fleurofjasmine neather did I, I wanted to give it a try since I loved Dream High 1 but it didn't capture me and more it just it pushed me away.

I second that!!! as good/great the actor is the most important thing is chosing great dramas that showes his talent and let him challenge himself and make him grow as an actor, and IRY was a great project that allowed PBG show his great talent and I hope he keep getting better offers :D 

Guest maiwun

@ilchul so true.. honestly it's been awhile since i enjoyed an ongoing drama this much. enough for me to religiously watch the livestream ;;A;; i initially only watched it for bogum but i was surprised at how good it was o_o 

@fleurofjasmine  thanks for the fancam! i only saw the one taken by the person giving the gift xD apparently that fan was going to leave korea ahh he's really kind u v u

@fleurofjasmine and yes that's his yt channel haha i think he just used an app though? i'm not sure xD

Thank you to bo gum vietnam fan facebbook. They update daily about his news. Please kinky translate what is he saying. I donot understand both languages - korea and vienam but I know he is very cute . Heehee . That's why I share with u all here.

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRbfb397oGJ8&h=RAQHtd3KwAQHMQolxcSSCKYFxUuCayBP7NEhGJ1jqo9f9_Q&enc=AZOztsrd9upkTVm6KsDNCsA0flqGJgnrgm3qoSHeD4GoIRRTi3ZjwM-t1Oti1dXk5RaDfPuVtLQBRdUuzVuwZCPa8tHOPEh8s-6TCPBgozkmXc6OD5f1PUfECpW4g2vVn3zbJydh9m4F7iSY4rrGlJ8_sCjDUBLFe5sOCsieoLfmWAUEOiragYm6sBPb-UvdaKE&s=1

• Like 4

Guest maiwun

@dahae2006 ah this video. hahah i've watched this so much bcs he's so cute. anyway he made a mistake, he was supposed to say "Chinatown" but he forgot and said "Myeongryang" (the previous movie he was in) which is why they all laughed xD after that he said "I'm Park Bogum who  plays the role of Park Seokhyun"

I'm sorry if anyone has posted these articles.. (but from what I remember when I reading all posts in this thread,I haven't read these articles)

8 Male Actors Who Should Debut in a K-Pop Idol Group

The Song Writers

Park Bo Gum

park bo gum

Park Bo Gum is known for his talent in music. He played piano for a long time, and revealed that he used to play it every Sunday for his church. Not only that, he’s also good at singing! Check out this teaser of D.ear‘s song “Forget You,” in which Park Bo Gum sang the song himself while playing the piano

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/12/8-male-actors-who-should-debut-in-a-k-pop-idol-group/

haha..actually I thought about it too before I know there is an article like this.. :D

Five Fun Facts About Park Bo Gum

BY Julie Jones | May 21, 2015 11:37 AM EDT

Park Bo Gum

Park Bo Gum just landed his first leading drama role in the latest installment of the "Reply" series, titled "Reply 1988." The third story in this nostalgic trilogy is set in 1988 and will focus on a family and the neighborhood they live in.

Who is Park Bo Gum and what should you know about him?

1.     His last two films were hits. In the 2015 film "Coin Locker Girl" Park Bo Gum plays the cheerful, upbeat character Suk Hyun. "Coin Locker Girl" was screened at the Cannes Film Festival, and achieved better-than-expected results at the box office. "The Admiral: Roaring Currents," the film Park appeared in before that, was also a critical and box office hit.

2.     Park's star has risen fast. It has only been four years since the actor made his debut in the film "Blind," playing Kim Ha Neul's younger brother. His next role was playing Min Gyu in the drama "Bridal Mask," starring Joo Won. He also won praise for playing the young Lee Seo Jin in the weekend drama "Wonderful Days."

3.     The 21-year-old actor is now a "Music Bank" emcee. Park was chosen not just because he can act, said the show's producers, but also because he is very enthusiastic about variety shows and music. He and Irene from Red Velvet will replace Bora and Park Seo Joon as emcees. He felt nervous about taking on the responsibility but also thought it seemed fated as his starting day was the same as his birthday.

"It really looks as if I was destined to appear on the program," he said.

4. Park Bo Gum and actor Lee Hyun Woo resemble each other.

"Many friends told me that they saw me in the movie 'Blind.' I thought that was strange, because I did not participate in the film, so I watched it," said Lee Hyun Woo in an interview with Star News. "Then, I found out that my friends thought Park Bo Gum was me."

Lee Hyun Woo is not too concerned about the resemblance and wishes Park Bo Gum well. The resemblance has even resulted in the two actors growing closer.

5. Park Bo Gum met Joo Won again when he played the second lead in the classical music drama "Tomorrrow Cantabile." His cello-playing conductor character had a sad story and in the end lost the girl, played by Shin Eun Kyung, to Joo Won.

Fans can expect more from Park Bo Gum in 2015.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/84749/20150521/five-fun-facts-about-park-bo-gum.htm

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 6

Guest wizengamot

CHAJATTA!!! hehe!!! 

we need to recruit more people here to spazz over bogum and irene 

min_zpsbnmyaduj.jpg

i'll color this one later

11846524_1152621641420695_76473490704459

i have other bogum and bogum-irene fanarts but it's a mess so i'll post more when i'm done re-drawing it :)

so here's some questionshaha please be patient with me.

you guys mentioned that he plays piano in the church,why?  what is his religion? 

he only has twitter? no other sns account like instagram?

Guest maiwun

@wizengamot hello~!! woo i love them both too xD and yes he has no other accounts other than twitter. he has mentioned it himself like twice hahah and according to korean pages/sites etc. he's a protestant~

Bogum's Official Fanclub has an official twitter now! https://twitter.com/boboo0616 follow ~

Edited by maiwun

Guest ilchul

@maiwun yes the last drama I enjoyed this much was KMHM (Kill Me Heal Me) and I hope we will keep having great drama like that :D you're a member of the subbing team!!! then we all are counting on you chingu since we're not that great in korean :D

@dahae2006 thank you for the video :) hhhhhhhhhhhh that was funny and his shy smile is a killer :wub: 

@fleurofjasmine thank you for the articles and videos :) actually I don't want him to be part of an idol group but I'd love it if he makes singing career too :D 

Edited by ilchul

Guest maiwun

@ilchul we currently don't have native korean translators yet so we're mostly relying on the chinese subbed clips of him and our limited knowledge of koreanㅠㅠ haha but we'll do our best! :) 

Guest ilchul

@ilchul we currently don't have native korean translators yet so we're mostly relying on the chinese subbed clips of him and our limited knowledge of koreanㅠㅠ haha but we'll do our best! :) 

thank you for your mach appreciated efforts nevertheless :D 

@wizengamot our chingu is here with more fanarts!!! Hi chingu :D and yes I hope we get more members to spazz more over bogumie :D