Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum bowed 90 degree to thank Go Hyang Pyo's fans to let him interrupt to surprise his Hyung.

Go Hyung Pyo bowed 90 degree to Park Bo Gum for surprise appearance.

Their personal discussion is just between them, feeling true friendship. 

I remembered about Go Hyang Pyo who cried when he was casted to Youth Over Flowers in Africa because he was afraid of not qualified to be in the program which participants have been loved by audiences, he thought he was not.

From very small role to main role, pressure and critique from audiences or nitizens could be a pressure indeed. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/08/actor-go-kyung-pyo-apologizes-for.html

I am very glad that Park Bo Gum and another beloved Hyung as Go Hyang Pyo are very successful. 

• Like 4

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611101812091970351_2

Park Bo-gum, Kim Yoo-jung in modern garb

Updated : November 10 2016

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161110

Actor Park Bo-gum and actress Kim Yoo-jung, who starred in the series “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” traded the traditional robes they had donned in the drama for more contemporary looks, in recent pictures released online. 

Park on Thursday released on Twitter a photo featuring himself concentrating on his work in a room with a vintage feel. 

A day before, a photo of Kim was released through the official Instagram account of fashion magazine Singles. Kim pulled off a nifty outfit in Saipan.

In “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” Park played a crown prince, while Kim was the prince’s eunuch. restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161110
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161110

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

--------------------------------------------

From Hana Fan Sign 10 Nov 2016

Cw5II5YUoAEnLBV.jpg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

One of Bogummy's High School friends posted this. 

When we were in High School, I was in the same class as PBG. So I would consider us as being rather close. I have gone on to repeat my High School and have completed my military service. Time flies. I just want to say that his personality is really like what you see on screen, except that he was quieter. He really has a very good personality. In High School, he was always surrounded by a lot of people. Sometimes, he would feel rather troubled by this. Because of this, he was always busy. However, if anyone were to ask him for a picture, he would always oblige with a smile, but he disliked having pictures of him taken without his knowledge. But I have never seen him frown. Because he would be in school everyday, requests for pictures with him were not too many. Wherever he went, there would be a lot of activity. The people with him would be ignored and he was the center of everyone's attention (please note the Chinese translation use the female gender for the "everyone" haha...). 

If I were him, I'd not live an ordinary life. But he behaved normally and led a normal school life like everybody else.

Now, he has lost his baby fat and is even more good looking. He has always been very thin. But his face was more chubby and his eyes have always been round. He seems to have become more tanned though. 

Don't appreciate Korean and Chinese people's obsession with fairness. I actually prefer the slightly tanned look. 

Folks, would you be able to graduate from High School if you were in the same school as him?

Thank you so much for your information. Park Bo Gum was popular in his high school even he has just started his acting career with very small role. 

From Wiki

Park was in the swimming varsity team of Seoul Mokdong Middle School.[6] He was class president in elementary and middle school and joined the broadcasting club in high school.[7] During his sophomore year, he sent a video of himself singing and playing the piano to prominent talent management agencies which led to several offers.[8] Park, who had never thought of becoming an actor, later changed his career path after a suggestion that he would do well acting. After graduating from Shinmok High School, he enrolled at Myongji University's Film and Musical Studies Department. In 2015, he represented his university's cultural overseas exchange program where he traveled to cities in EnglandFranceItaly and Switzerland.[9]

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NongpeeP said:

Y

All these video are precious..especially this one. i have been looking for eng sub title for ages..of course i watched even without sub.. cos bogummie...Thank you .. thank you.. I can't help loving you all. #BogumStyle :blush: 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, sujigummie said:

All these video are precious..especially this one. i have been looking for eng sub title for ages..of course i watched even without sub.. cos bogummie...Thank you .. thank you.. I can't help loving you all. #BogumStyle :blush: 

When i saw Park Bo Gum in this skyrocketing position, it reminded me of several clips when he was not in this strong lime light as currently.

Just 1 year ago, Reply 1988's discussion before on-air, almost all casts are not famous except Hyori from idol girl group. At that time, Park Bo Gum was slightly less lively and more silent than currently. This casts has grown up together in this showbiz within only a year. 

This scene made the novel writer of Moonglight Drawn By Clouds becomes Park Bo Gum's fans

Reply 1988 Ep 2 When did Taek miss his mom the most? [Taek & Sung Appa moment] ENG

Good Bye Reply 1988 Engsub

[ENG SUB] #6 How kind Park Bogum is

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

PBG sent the coffee truck to GKP but due to GKP's filming schedule he wasnt able to receive it. He thanks BG for the surprise visit.

It looks like he came from class and from where his college campus is to GKP's meet, it is actually quite far- kudos to BG's ninja skills and going there incognito. 

From the fans who went to GKP's meet, they said the visit was probably less than 10 min. 

This is so heart warming considering my devastation that is the state  of US politics right now! 

Thank you so much for your explanation. From google map, it is quite far from Park Bo Gum's university to Go Kyang Pyo's studio, even by public transportation, it might take over than 1 hour and much longer by cab. 

https://www.google.co.th/maps/dir/Apgujeong-dong,+Gangnam-gu,+Seoul,+South+Korea/South+Korea,+Seoul,+Seodaemun-gu,+Geobukgol-ro,+34+명지대학교/@37.5588104,126.9048444,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x357ca3854e526243:0x21f52872961b6cca!2m2!1d127.0302926!2d37.531684!1m5!1m1!1s0x357c985990062d73:0xc03ab15109e8cc97!2m2!1d126.9231553!2d37.5801068!3e3

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@4evgbogummy lol..I won't stalk him while in school but I will make sure I get noticed by him. 

Its interesting to know about him disliking people taking his photo without permission right from his youth.

Interesting notice. Park Bo Gum has been the same for his preferences eg. sneakingly no photo taking before permission, eating deliciously and care-freely, playing activities advantageously.  :wub:

• Like 2