Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

B1A4′s Jinyoung May Join Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung For A Love Triangle In New Drama

B1A4′s Jinyoung May Join Park Bo Gum And Kim Yoo Jung For A Love Triangle In New Drama

B1A4 member Jinyoung is in dicussions to join “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” headlined by Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung.

If the casting is finalized, Jinyoung would play the role of the “charming” Kim Yoon Sung, who would form a love triangle with Park Bo Gum’s and Kim Yoo Jung’s characters

This drama is based off of the web-novel of the same name. The story focuses on the romance that goes on in the palace in the late Joseon Dynasty.

Park Bo Gum will be playing Lee Young (also known as Crown Prince Hyomyeong), a smart and good-looking prince, and Kim Yoo Jung will be playing Hong Ra On, a girl who cross-dresses to survive but ends up in the palace to meet Lee Young because of unexpected circumstances.

The drama premieres on KBS2 on August 15.

Source (1)

• Like 5

Fans of our Bogum

CjIyLM3VAAEtbSm.jpg

@heyfen0616

Since majority are those in their 40s, it could possibly help in the drama ratings since these watch dramas using the TV. But if the drama script is solid, I do not fear the competition. Look at Another Miss Oh...

• Like 5

Anyone who voted for Baeksang awards may want to check their free points for voting.

I just checked mine and they seem to be 200 extra free points. Just enough for one vote for Bogum.

Chibi Bogum as Prince Hyomyeong

CjNd8ngUYAA11Ee.jpg

credit twitter@ pm.6.16

• Like 7

from kkuljaem

'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds to start filming next month' + B1A4's Jinyoung joins

1461311445590_1_094652_99_20160523110904

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-24%2Bat%2B12.58.

Joy News - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' to start filming next month... to wrap up casting this week

1. [+398, -3] This coming month, I'm thrilled already! Looking forward to Park Bogum as Crown Prince Hyomyeong!

2. [+378, -4] Looking forward to Moonlight. Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung hwaiting!

3. [+363, -3] Preparations seem to be going in full force. I'm anticipating it

4. [+346, -3] Finally, filming is under way. Looking forward to it

5. [+232, -3] Anticipating it!! Bogum!!

201605230800777815_57423ac2d8db5_99_2016

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-24%2Bat%2B1.04.3

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] B1A4's Jinyoung cast in 'Moonlight'... Love triangle with Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung

1. [+527, -36] He should be composing with the time spent for acting, he's wasting his talents away

2. [+248, -6] This is not even a confirmation article and I think I've only seen one or two article saying he's in talks for the role. Won't be trusting anything unless it's a confirmation article

3. [+396, -87] I was expecting them to cast an actor and not a idol since they're behind with the casting. Moon Lover is idol-centric so I was hoping for Moonlight to be actor-centric... Why can't you cast actors like Shin Jae Ha?

4. [+187, -18] So your next comeback won't be until December then if you decide to be on this too

5. [+177, -15] Another one-sided love role..

6. [+74, -12] Moonlight's the drama I'm most looking forward to. I hope it's August soon^^
17 minutes ago, soechysuci gummy said:

Nothing new news and pic from bo gum to day..its lookalike alooonggg..loongg day...huuffftt

I imagine Bogum doing his own thing like going to school. Maybe there'll be some news tomorrow for the CF filming

@tiendoankhe tried so much to resist but failed:D

• Like 5