Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hello guys,

someone dm me this so i think it's an appropriate things to spread the words here. it's abt baeksang awards.

"Dear Fans,

Do U know  Choi Taek being nominated in Baeksang Art Awards TV Popularity awards?

Erm though last time kfans boycott voting in TV section, but this few days,got some fans trying to vote for Choi Taek in TV section.

They want Taekki in high ranking as high as possible.

We only left less than 2 weeks times,hope fans can help to vote for Taekki in TV section.

1 ppl can vote for 10 votes perday
1 vote need 200 points

How to get point and vote?Please refer to tutorial.

If you have any question, let discuss together." 

Have a good day everyone. 

https://i.imgur.com/NirlWB4.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/04eMoHK.gifv

• Like 5

13259551_942988792466570_962807619_n.jpg13167449_1600764726901057_1756609234_n.j

10 minutes ago, xxxfaa said:

Hello guys,

someone dm me this so i think it's an appropriate things to spread the words here. it's abt baeksang awards.

"Dear Fans,

Do U know  Choi Taek being nominated in Baeksang Art Awards TV Popularity awards?

Erm though last time kfans boycott voting in TV section, but this few days,got some fans trying to vote for Choi Taek in TV section.

We only left less than 2 weeks times,hope fans can help to vote for Taekki in TV section.

1 vote need 200 points

https://i.imgur.com/NirlWB4.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/04eMoHK.gifv

thanks.... for your info.

so now we votes for TV category, and leave the movie section?

• Like 3

@deeand oh thank u for re-uploading the gif. That's very kind of u.  Hahaha im using my phone, usually it's working. Hahaha idk why the gif wouldnt load. Thanks btw :) 

and regarding to the voting stuff, idk...it's up to u. But if u hav extra points mybe u can vote for both in tv and movie section. 

• Like 4

Bogum at the dentist's, 21 May 2016

Ci8zWrjVEAYun4g.jpg

Ci8_k2bUYAE-Sdg.jpg

tumblr_o7iiufVNfQ1untowto1_1280.jpg

orthoha: 고등학생때 교정할때는 애기보검이였는데
2년후 체크할땐 남자 박보검씨가 되어있었지
그리고 2016년 지금은 우주대스타가 된 대세배우

orthoha: When he was getting braces back when he was a high schooler, he was ‘baby Bogum’ 
But two years later when he came to (have his teeth) check up he became the man Park Bogum-ssi.
And now in 2016 he’s the hottest trendy actor who has become a universal star
 [prkbgm]

13249904_133975063682672_1844294875_n.jp

Source Source Source 

• Like 8

On 13 May 2016 at 6:25 PM, mellinadear said:

Both are hard. 

The popularity vote, we all know who will get it. No need to waste our time on that but it doesn't discourage us from voting.

In the male movie category, it will not be easy because of idols' fans but we can try at least with it. Besides, Gummybear has a solid fan base that thinks before they vote. Which is good. 

I think there's a new voting strategy now Or rather, a new voting c

@st4rdust Please help with the link.  

1 hour ago, xxxfaa said:

@deeand oh thank u for re-uploading the gif. That's very kind of u.  Hahaha im using my phone, usually it's working. Hahaha idk why the gif wouldnt load. Thanks btw :) 

and regarding to the voting stuff, idk...it's up to u. But if u hav extra points mybe u can vote for both in tv and movie section. 

Yes.xxxfaa is right. Please vote for both movie and tv as I think movie popularity award -  GAP is very small between DO and bogus . 45and 44 around that when I check. But TV popularity award Jonki got 70 not easy to win him over in my opinion. 

And also new voting (Iquitos?) quite funny! Whenever I vote for bogus , the count for nam Joo and cheese in the trap actor rating  go up accordingly.  Is it same for you guy as well? That's why nam Joo vote higher than bogum I Guess. 

Anyway please vote for our bogum to win. Only 10 days to go. Please use all your belonging to vote like me heehee. Sorry for my typo error. I am still on holiday not with my desktop . But I always check this thread for your post.

• Like 4

Hello dears, happy weekend!

Recently I've been too busy, no time for surfing forums and discussing with you guys :( Miss Gum, miss ya

This is a fan-made clip by Bogummy VNFC (Gum's fanpage in Vietnam ^^) - wish you have a good time with Taek-Sun again.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

Yes.xxxfaa is right. Please vote for both movie and tv as I think movie popularity award -  GAP is very small between DO and bogus . 45and 44 around that when I check. But TV popularity award Jonki got 70 not easy to win him over in my opinion. 

And also new voting (Iquitos?) quite funny! Whenever I vote for bogus , the count for nam Joo and cheese in the trap actor rating  go up accordingly.  Is it same for you guy as well? That's why nam Joo vote higher than bogum I Guess. 

Anyway please vote for our bogum to win. Only 10 days to go. Please use all your belonging to vote like me heehee. Sorry for my typo error. I am still on holiday not with my desktop . But I always check this thread for your post.

For me, I Instagram deliver my user ID to the Bogum HK site- we all set the same password 19930616 - and the Korean fans would use that account for log points for voting... It's v tough for international fans to log votes.. Miserable games and n some download points missing for IOS phone accts... I check my acct once a while and it has been put to good use by them (points earned) 

• Like 3

More female staff in the dental clinic(?) had their photo taken with Bogum...haha!

Ci85iQzUYAAMwyq.jpg

hi_euni_: #TheDentalClinic #ParkBoGum #Bogum he’s so, so kind and his face is good looking too. cr: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com

Ci85iRVVAAE56Eu.jpg

cr: @xxxFaA

Ci9GIPFUUAAIBPE.jpg

cr:@heyfen0616

h.riwon_: #ParkBoGum He’s so, so good looking #Handsome #CoolGuy who is #Charming when he smiles #Instagram #Communication cr: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 5

On 5/21/2016 at 10:04 AM, xxxfaa said:

Hello guys,

"Dear Fans,

1 vote need 200 points

Sorry it is so difficult for international fans to get points to even vote, why are we wasting it in the TV section?
As it is daily DO leads by average 7% but if everyone gather their numbers at least we can maybe hope to even catch up, even if we cannot win that.

Voting in the TV section, imho is just throwing hard earned credits away. 

Not sure what these fans want to achieve? Please discuss and be more united in our strategy? Thanks for sharing! :) 

Meantime Dramafever voting ends in 1 day!! Please pour all your energy and VOTE WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!! 

Ends May 23 1pm KST, Monday. ( May 22 1159pm EST ). 

https://www.dramafever.com/DFA4/#rising-star

https://www.dramafever.com/DFA4/#best-kiss

This voting is free and unlimited voting. Totally hassle free. And DOTS-free. So vote! hahahaha 

Ci6OmFtWsAEpEzi.jpg

• Like 1

Not to be a wet blanket, but actually that is a misconception... everyday after Korean midnight - the start of a new day... gummy will lead, because his fans start voting... but once the day goes on... DO will be winning by alot... and then gummy fans play catch up.

As you can see, right now the Daily voting stats is not great at all... 

CjB6e7pUkAQOuIV.jpg

The final result is taking average daily voting I believe, so look at this current way, unless gummy wins the following days with like 60% there is no way to pull the average back now. The average difference is about 9% gap.

CjB6e7pUYAE1zWz.jpg

So again, please vote Dramafever, which is now owned by Time Warner ( Warner Brothers ) ! Always a great idea to put Gummy on the international radar you know! ♥

• Like 6