Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

To the ones in the thread...

I didn't realize that my posting here displeased some of you...this is the first time it has happened to me since I joined Soompi. My only desire was to keep Park Bogum's Soompi thread active and alive and to post regular updates about him for all of us to enjoy. I will note the discomfort several  here.have about these consecutive posts and will limit them. Thanks and good day!

• Like 4

@Grace1003

What happen !! Please keep on posting. I always refresh the post to see your poat about bogum as i am not good with posyin here. 

Sometime i tried to hit like button and wronly press "report" make me concern that soompi may warn you.

Whoever do not wish to see a lot of posting can skip the post and they can also share. I believe most of us come here to read aboit his news and we do not understand korean and we want to know about bogum news. 

Even i do not quote yournpost as i do not know how to delete the picture and later i will end up getting warning. 

I only read here whoever share about bpgum amd for translation "HF"twiiter as she love to share bogums news for us. 

I am thankful for all of you especially whoever contribute and make this thread alive.. cheers!!!

Sorry all bogum fan for my long post

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

@Grace1003

What happen !! Please keep on posting. I always refresh the post to see your poat about bogum as i am not good with posyin here. 

Sometime i tried to hit like button and wronly press "report" make me concern that soompi may warn you.

Whoever do not wish to see a lot of posting can skip the post and they can also share. I believe most of us come here to read aboit his news and we do not understand korean and we want to know about bogum news. 

Even i do not quote yournpost as i do not know how to delete the picture and later i will end up getting warning. 

I only read here whoever share about bpgum amd for translation "HF"twiiter as she love to share bogums news for us. 

I am thankful for all of you especially whoever contribute and make this thread alive.. cheers!!!

Sorry all bogum fan for my long post

Don't worry @dahae2006, I will continue posting for PBG.

Wonder if this is a new event....

• Like 5

What???

@Grace1003 you are doing an amazing job posting here and keeping this thread alive. Who in their right mind is complaining?  Don't stop posting girl. Whenever I miss updates, I come here. 

P.S: to those who find it uncomfortable to see a LOT of Bogum updates, (this might sound harsh but I will say it), its very simple, just avoid the thread till you wanna see updates at your own convenience. Why Try to stop Grace from giving updates here? Not everyone is on Twitter or IG. Most translators are on twitter. Isn't it better for her to post here so that you  wouldn't miss a single thing? Unbelievable.

Dear, Grace, You can post as much as you like. Even if Bogum is sneezing,  please post. If he flew to the sky like superman, post it. If he met an alien in space...please PLEASE post it. You are doing a good job that some of us can't find the time to do. Fighting! :)

• Like 8

@mellinadear: Wow! that was such a reassuring post! Thank you! Don't worry. I will continue posting because Bogummy is such a worthy persona to post about! It so wonderful to be a fan of such an admirable public figure!

@kepogee: I also post your very interesting tweets here about Bogum! Was amused with your "gift" post! See you in the SunTaek thread!

A Rean  Event...

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

To the ones in the thread...

I didn't realize that my posting here displeased some of you...this is the first time it has happened to me since I joined Soompi. My only desire was to keep Park Bogum's Soompi thread active and alive and to post regular updates about him for all of us to enjoy. I will note the discomfort several  here.have about these consecutive posts and will limit them. Thanks and good day!

what!!!! what limit?! there is no limit for loving Park Bo Gum..... 

I'm so grateful you always update news and pics of PBG, that was the reason this thread made right?

Please post often... Love you and love Park Bo Gum... :heart:

• Like 6