Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, Gummy Ting said:
Same here.. Also waiting for translation but otherwise nice to hear Bogum's voice here.. :wub:

Loved Bogummy's way of talking on the phone  when he speaks with people he knows or  love ...his tone so cute aegyo like ...

like with GKP in YOF , Ra Miran in Unnie SD

• Like 4

Hm.. this needs to happen. Hope the make-up stylist-nim notices this and repents. *handsonface*
Bogum-ah, thank you for being patient. :tears:

Park Bo Gum Gets Hit with a Face Full of Heirs Male Lead Makeup at Jewelry Event

Posted on May 18, 2016 by ockoala

wodo6.jpg

Saying “Poor Park Bo Gum” feels wrong even for this occasion, because the young actor is so popular and rising right now nothing can really mar his teflon appeal. With that said, this is truly one of the most unfortunately makeup outings in recent memory for any celebrity. Park Bo Gum attended a jewelry brand event on Seoul looking like he was Heir-ified, i.e. been captured and transformed by the diabolical makeup artist for the male leads in the K-drama Heirs.

I made fun of Lee Min Ho, and to a lesser but still obvious extent Kim Woo Bin, for their massive piles of foundation and super shellacked pink lipstick for the filming of Heirs, not their doing or fault but still way unattractive on the faces of naturally good looking men. Seeing the same look on Park Bo Gum feels like the worst kind of deja vu, luckily his smile is so beaming and demeanor so cheerful it’s hard to not smile back at him, all the while plotting ways to attack him with cold cream.

Spoiler

wodo7.jpg

woskid.jpg

wodo5.jpg

wodo2.jpg

wodo3.jpg

wodo1.jpg

wdo10.jpg

• Like 5

23 hours ago, deeand said:

yes finally... the make up issue is already hot topics from a long time ago in this forum. 

is the knetz only realized it now, or allkpop only noticed the topic.

or maybe the knetz just adore and love PBG so they just forgive any flaws he had. LOL... but they just can't tolerate it anymore. someone should shout out about the make up issue.

Does that mean that his makeup stylist, will finally be punished for his/her crime? hehehhe..

I know I shouldn't be this happy, but the person has just gone farther and farther with the powder or bb, and someone needs to make it to the Nation's headline for this stylist to actually see what unfortunate crime has she commited to Park Bo Gum's face. You already have been given a face like Park Bo Gum. All you need is a light touch of fairy dust, not a sack of flour!

• Like 2

Park Bogum responds to a former classmate's tweet

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-18%2Bat%2B12.56.

Park Bogum responds after a former high school classmate tweeted him, "You've gotten big after debuting, you can't even pretend like you know me. You've changed now that you're popular"

"@kimroy7777 What do you mean I'm ignoring you. I know you~♪It's been a while [hearing from you] after graduating from high school! Have you been well? But, we've never really kept in contact anyway;"

Instiz: You've gotten big after you debuted, you can't even pretend like you know me

-Cider!

-How nice.. If that was me, I would be like "Do you know me? We weren't close, why should I pretend like we were?"

-Cider ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The music note is a cute touch

-I like his personality, he always puts me in a good mood

-I can sense his cheerfulness reading the tweet

-The music note and the sweat (tn: semicolon is an emoticon for sweat)

-I thought it was Roy Kim

-I really like his bluntnessㅋㅋㅋ

-

-

Source

• Like 5

"@kimroy7777 What do you mean I'm ignoring you. I know you~♪It's been a while [hearing from you] after graduating from high school! Have you been well? But, we've never really kept in contact anyway;"

SAVAGE!! LOL..best reply ever.

• Like 6