Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

at last an article speak about PBG make up LOL

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/fans-tease-park-bo-gum-for-his-makeup-blunder

Fans tease Park Bo Gum for his makeup blunder

By jubilantj    13 hours ago    25,171    1,091    45
park-bo-gum_1463505707_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Pictures of Park Bo Gum participating at a fansigning event in Seoul's Lotte Hotel were recently shared online, and as per usual, the actor is looking handsome...save for one minor snafu. 

Fans couldn't help but notice that Park Bo Gum's face was at least several shades lighter than his neck, an obvious makeup blunder that possibly resulted from a hasty or incompetent work. 

SEE ALSO: Park Bo Gum is every noona's caring boyfriend in 'Re-an Eye Drops' making-of clip!

Thankfully, Park Bo Gum fans weren't too harsh about this minor wardrobe malfunction, poking lighthearted fun at the actor and stating that he still looked handsome. 

They wrote, "He still looks good," "It's okay because he's handsome," "I'm a Park Bo Gum fan but this is really funny," and more. We agree with the fans; Park Bo Gum is rocking that two-toned skin color look like no other! 

Fans couldn't help but notice that Park Bo Gum's face was at least several shades lighter than his neck, an obvious makeup blunder that possibly resulted from a hasty or incompetent work. 

I hope anyone who do PBG make up read the knetz comment.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Finally....

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/fans-tease-park-bo-gum-for-his-makeup-blunder 

I'm so happy K-fans noticed. Its been long overdue. 

The gifs from SSTV, lol they always seem to amaze me. This isn't the first time a PIC of him has Been gif'd. 

yes finally... the make up issue is already hot topics from a long time ago in this forum. 

is the knetz only realized it now, or allkpop only noticed the topic.

or maybe the knetz just adore and love PBG so they just forgive any flaws he had. LOL... but they just can't tolerate it anymore. someone should shout out about the make up issue.

• Like 3

An expanded translation of Cha Tae Hyun's interview where he mentions Bogum

- Your company is basically on the class of the avengers these days. From Song Joongki to even Park Bogum.
Yes, that’s right. But how is it that people can change like that? Even up until recently, people were going crazy over (Park) Bogum because of tvN ‘Reply 1988′, right? But after ‘Descendants of the Sun’ everyone is crazy with ‘Joongki ache’. If this was happening to another company, it would have been something to be angry about. But we’re one family. So it’s no big deal.

- Cha Taehyun’s connections/network is amazing. To the point where people say that you could hold a Hallyu concert.
(Song) Joongki, (Jo) Insung, (Lee) Kwangsoo, (Do) Kyungsoo, (Im) Joohwan, (Park) Bogum etc we have a chat room between all of us. We’re always joking around a lot in that room, it’s seriously hilarious. (…)

-Wouldn’t the ever-do-kind Park Bogum be alright as well. What is the Park Bogum, whom you’ve observed from from beside him like?
Wow~ When I first met him I said “How is he going to do (survive) in the entertainment industry?“. He was just too kind. And after continuously being with Bogum, there was even once where I joked and told him “Ya go play somewhere else!” because I felt like I was going to go “Park Bogum angry”. I seriously really worried (about him) a lot. Maybe it’s because the world/society has changed, but it was nice that another kid like him was appearing. Everyone always says, right? They wear their color-tinted glasses and say (look at him with bias) “He only seems nice on the outside, he won’t be like that on the inside.” But if you just keep looking at him, it’s just very nice to see a child like him.

While watching the movie ‘China town’ which (Kim) Hyesoo noona appeared in, I thought to myself “Ah! I was wrong”. In the movie, Kim Goeun really likes Bogum. You can just tell with one glance. Bogum needs no explanation, and his very existence is charming. Instead of trying to come up with some sort of explanation, I think everything is explained by the fact that he is Park Bogum.

sourcesports seoul interview 160517
translationprkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 7