Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On the contrary, when is the future that you want to go to? What kind of future do you dream of? 

It is during my 30s. I will not lose my core, and grow up in a upright manner. My experience will be more abundant. I want to know how I will use the experience that I have gained and apply it onto my acting, and I’m also curious about what kind of thoughts  I will have to lead on what kind of life.  I will probably have a new perspective? The perspective that I had shut would probably be opened up again. 

Me: Grow up well Kiddo and NEVER change :)

Your outstanding (?) driving skills has generated a lot of talk, do you drive in South Korea?

Yes, sometimes. I have became more cautious. Sometimes I drive to the venue instead of my manager, and he would definitely put on the safety belt (laughs). I guess I have to practice more. 

Me: :D poor manager. Scared for his life. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, sara2908 said:
I can’t leave out to talk about tvN <Reply 1988> which has concluded. Do you like the ending? 
I don’t know if it’s correct to express that I like it. With regards to what the writers had taken into consideration,  I should be cautious on the matter itself to say that I’m satisfied or dissatisfied. And it was a blessing that I was casted. The director and writer have once said that “All the roles are main characters and this is a drama for families", and that the part for guessing the husband was not the main focus. Through this drama, I have thought that “I have to learn a lot from the sunbaes.”.  Although it was a pity that I could not act opposite with sunbaes for many scenes, but I have learnt the way to put down myself and to act comfortably. To speak like I do usually without modifying. It’s a really valuable piece of work for me. 

He answered this question excellently, don't you think?

• Like 7

TRANSLATION TO IV AT J.ESTINA FANSIGN. 

Kim yuna said that after the cf news is out, her surrounding female friends started contacting her because they are envious. However, they didnt get to film together, so it is regretful. she watched bogum's drama. this cf is different for her as it involves acting. 

lol bogum calls her kim yuna-nim. his family, agency members and friends are envious too. it is an honor for him and he also feels regretful. 

Host asks them to share interesting things that happened during filming. yuna had a hard time answering, and bogum comes to the rescue. He says it's probably the same for both of them, as they didnt film together, so they have to use a stand-in. He had to look and think of that person as kim yuna-nim while acting. yuna-nim most likely too, had to look at another man while acting. 

I only saw cuts, but the host later praised him for being mannered and doing a good job.

© Snorants twitter.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mellinadear said:

I only saw cuts, but the host later praised him for being mannered and doing a good job.

PBG is have an excellent communication skill, he can answered all reporter question in a mannered way as possible. Good job! I'm proud of him.

• Like 4

I watched some Jestina clips posted online - in one of them I  noticed Bogum walked down the stage steps first, then turned to wait for Yuna, his eyes watching her footsteps in case she slipped on the steps. Then as the theatre got darken, he walked ahead of her to their seats. Both times he showed his gentlemanly ways to a lady. I love men with gentleman manners! 

• Like 6

534634867021a9f24ddc1cc485ad39cd.jpg

even PBG shadow is so cool... 

d5edd7edf0a5ed080af9b1088950fcec.jpg

PBG coma hairstyle is back. love it.

put the rest picts inside spoiler button

오늘자 김연아(Feat.박보검) | 인스티즈

오늘자 김연아(Feat.박보검) | 인스티즈

오늘자 김연아(Feat.박보검) | 인스티즈

오늘자 김연아(Feat.박보검) | 인스티즈

오늘자 김연아(Feat.박보검) | 인스티즈

10 minutes ago, Gummy Ting said:

I watched some Jestina clips posted online - in one of them I  noticed Bogum walked down the stage steps first, then turned to wait for Yuna, his eyes watching her footsteps in case she slipped on the steps. Then as the theatre got darken, he walked ahead of her to their seats. Both times he showed his gentlemanly ways to a lady. I love men with gentleman manners! 

박보검 '연아씨~ 계단 살살 조심하세요' | 인스티즈

he is a true gentleman

• Like 5