Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Hopefully I'll be able to reach home on time to catch our Bogummy hosting the show. If not then I'll just look forward to and enjoy the screencaps by you lovely ladies first and watch it once its available online~

Anyways, so excited for him. Praying that he does well and that the event will run smoothly. But I know that he'll do well. He's our Park Bogum after all! ;D

• Like 4

@mellinadear and @MichelleBG you girls are tempting me with your food checklists!! I think I'll do away with my diet plan tonight, will need lots of peanuts and Coke to give me energy to cheer on our cutie pie!  Park Bo Gum HWAITING!!!

2 more hours to go! I wonder whether Bogum ate his lunch or not?  Sometimes I think he's similar to Taekie, don't feel eating before his baduk competition.      During the Msia FM, he also skipped lunch because busy preparing the rehearsal right?  Really pray everything will go smoothly tonight.  

@sara2908 I am also like you, more interested at the Mc than the performing artists!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, moca_hanzel said:

@thesunset @MichelleBG @in00022 @justgummy @4evgbogummy @mellinadear  and EVERYONE-AWWW you guys are the sweetest!! Thank you all for the Birthday greetings, this really is the most memorable BDAY ever!!! I know that this is a late reply, and i'm sorry but i'm actually visiting the thread everyday and I can only lurke because of too much task I have as of the moment. 

so is it your birthday sweety???? Happy belated birthday!!!!!

Folks, read that the Opening Intro is Bogummy solo performance to chorus singing of G.O.D's One Candle. I love that song (rap) and was playing it on the loop for a few months after last year's KBS Drama Awards. I CAN'T WAIT for what's in store. So hyped up now. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, bogumalltheway said:

anyone, a link for Red carpet live? i am all ready!

You can livestream from KBS World Facebook. The admin will provide English comments here and there. Below link is for Facebook mobile. I'd probably watch from my TVidol subscription though I would also stream from Facebook to get the English comments.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/mobile/main.html

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Folks, read that the Opening Intro is Bogummy solo performance to chorus singing of G.O.D's One Candle. I love that song (rap) and was playing it on the loop for a few months after last year's KBS Drama Awards. I CAN'T WAIT for what's in store. So hyped up now. 

really??? i love his one candle version!!! oh my god i can't wait for that!!!! getting really excited now!!!

• Like 4