Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

so, there is one hairstyle that i like the best on him! the one he had during: MDBC press conference, vprove opening, 2D1N, L.A banquet!!. he looks very very handsome when he is showing his forehead, i wish he should wear his hear like that all the time ( hhh just kidding, at least for those who have a thing for foreheads like me  lol )

• Like 5

So, I got myself ready for the KBS show tomorrow.

Oreos √

Coke √

Danish cookies √ 

Indomie noodles (gonna prepare it & garnish it to my taste before the show airs,  as it's what I will eat first) √

Bottled water(always of course) √

Smoothie (will prepare it in the morning & leave in the fridge to chill) √ 

Not so much food, as I'm not a big eater like our kiddo but that should do. 

I AM READY :)

Gif cr:eukybear

• Like 10

006r7N3Lgw1fb791c6yloj30zk0np79y.jpg

Everyone already excited with Bogum MCing today

@mellinadearyour list:w00t:

Expecting to glue myself to the chair tonight. Everyone else is watching for the singers, I would watch for the MC

Me have to forgo the instant noodles. Giving in to the craving I never thought I had after watching 3MAD yesterday

• Like 10

5 hours ago, bogumalltheway said:

so, there is one hairstyle that i like the best on him! the one he had during: MDBC press conference, vprove opening, 2D1N, L.A banquet!!. he looks very very handsome when he is showing his forehead, i wish he should wear his hear like that all the time ( hhh just kidding, at least for those who have a thing for foreheads like me  lol )

Agree with you, 100%. He had the same hairstyle in the AAA Awards. Good thing he has handsome face that can take even the worst of hair styles.

I don't know if this is a poll or an opinion of the writer but R1988 ranks first.

Trans of the article

C0x14DvVEAADA68.jpg

• Like 8

@thesunset @MichelleBG @in00022 @justgummy @4evgbogummy @mellinadear  and EVERYONE-AWWW you guys are the sweetest!! Thank you all for the Birthday greetings, this really is the most memorable BDAY ever!!! I know that this is a late reply, and i'm sorry but i'm actually visiting the thread everyday and I can only lurke because of too much task I have as of the moment. 

I really wish that I can watch the KBS live with you guys since PARK BOGUM and SHINHWA will be there (happy me) but I can't (booo) i don't have internet at home huhuhuhu.. I'll be relying on you guys and will read your posts hehehe!! Thanks in advance!! 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Hello Bogummers. It's been a hectic week for me.

Just sharing this info about tonight awards.

A follow-up tweet...hope she finally got it right.

Placing this since LITM ranked third...

'Descendants of the Sun' most engrossing show of 2016

2016/12/28 10:32

SEOUL, Dec. 28 (Yonhap) -- The sensationally popular "Descendants of the Sun" has topped a survey that measures the level of viewers' engagement in a TV series, Korea Broadcasting Advertising Corporation (Kobaco) said Wednesday.

The survey is based on the Program Engagement Index (PEI), developed by the corporation and conducted six times this year, which looks into how engaged viewers are with a TV program.

Some of the sample statements of the survey include "I couldn't take my eyes off the show," "I wasn't distracted with other stuff while watching the show" and "I didn't change the channel while watching the show."

KBS 2TV's "Descendants of the Sun" scored 150.9 points, followed by "W" on MBC with 146.2 and "Love in the Moonlight," also on KBS 2TV, with 143.

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/kwave/2016/12/28/3001000000AEN20161228002800315.html

• Like 2

Year In Review: 2016

December 28, 2016 by kfangurl

If there’s one conclusion I’m drawing this year, it’s that dramaland is literally exploding with new dramas on a regular basis, and it’s just not humanly possible to watch every drama that’s out there.

My drama instinct has always been to try to balance the urge to follow drama buzz (the niggling question of, “Omo! Am I missing out on something?”), and the desire to follow my heart (the “I don’t care that nobody cares about this show, I just feel like checking it out”). These days, with more drama offerings floating around the dramaverse than ever before, I think it’s even more important that I remember to stay true to my drama instincts. From here on out, no more hanging on pointlessly to a show that just isn’t quite working for me. It’s just not efficient spendage of drama hours – or time in general.

Next year, I will be more efficient with my use of drama time – and time in general. Ahem. *pinky swears* *resolves*

THE ONES WORTH MAKING TIME FOR

Overall, I feel like 2016 was a patchier year than 2015, but thankfully, there still were dramas this year that grabbed my heart and wouldn’t let go.

There aren’t as many dramas in this section as I would like, but as you’ll see later in this post, that doesn’t mean that 2016 didn’t serve up a nice handful of gems. I just.. didn’t get around to finishing some of those gems yet.

Here are the ones that I did finish that I loved, and loved unreservedly.

Answer Me, 1988

Answer%20Me%201988%20056_zpskc7azhpu.jpg

So much warm gooey goodness, seriously. From the kids, to the parents, every character and relationship gets a moment in the spotlight, and a corresponding endearing spot in my heart. The big winner, overall, is the community of the neighborhood, which I ended up loving even more than the main loveline. That’s No Small Deal, coz I really did enjoy the loveline itself too. I legit never wanted this show to end, long episodes and all.❤

Grade: A

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

Moonlight%20011_zpsdcu2vus5.png

Egad. So Much Cute, seriously. In Show’s first half, the watch experience quite literally feels like a continuous explosion of puppies and rainbows, with generous servings of adorable marking every episode. The tone darkens and the pace slows in the last third, but Show never loses its emotional core, and managed to keep me engaged even through its driest patch. Park Bo Gum is break-out amazing in this, and I swoon.❤

Grade: A

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2016/12/28/year-in-review-2016/

C0znhd7VIAAMOV2.jpg

C0zpiMlUUAAm3mH.jpghttps://www.instagram.com/p/BOlPf4wAOml/ 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

So early. No red carpet then

That's why i have been wondering whether got red carpet or not. But i checked last year it had red carpet session. I hope Bo Gum will walk red carpet tonight eventhough he will be very busy. And today is snowing in Korea. My friend in Korea said is -4 C now but feel like -11 C. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, mellinadear said:

So, I got myself ready for the KBS show tomorrow.

Oreos √

Coke √

Danish cookies √ 

Indomie noodles (gonna prepare it & garnish it to my taste before the show airs,  as it's what I will eat first) √

Bottled water(always of course) √

Smoothie (will prepare it in the morning & leave in the fridge to chill) √ 

Not so much food, as I'm not a big eater like our kiddo but that should do. 

I AM READY :)

Gif cr:eukybear

hahahahaha, i like your list!! It makes up a variety of foods. I think i should prepare my food list too. 

- Carbo diet dinner (before 7pm) - mandatory

- Mixed fruit juice - mandatory

- Snickers 

- butter shortbread

- Mango Pie

- Water - mandatory

I will try not to eat all of them because of weight management. hahahahah and i am ready. Have to start count down now. 8 hours to go............so long.........

• Like 4