Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

38 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Love this pic very very much! If any chingu here find the HD version, please post here and tag me okay? 

img-c996b36d9fbe00fc651347e0a10e352b_zps

By the way, does anybody here find Kwak Dongyeon's outfit familiar? Is it the same as what Bogummy wore to the children's hospital for the Dominos charity? Don't tell me they are having the same sponsors? Bogummy's outfit today looks very much like a convocation gown haha...he's wearing more outlandish outfits from sponsorship these days. He sure looks dashing and there will be more sponsorship to come. The fashion lines will quickly realize they get more mileage from him wearing their outfits as he sure carries them better than any model can, hehe... I'm however beginning to miss seeing him in those simpler outfits he used to be spotted in...sigh....

No worry we still get the chance to see him wearing simple outfits when he shops in different country before and after FM. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Hot row, indeed!

Whitestar's videos are really good!

Whitestar's videos are so HD.

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:
C0nCef3UkAAOqaU.jpg

I have never watched Year-End Song Festival but I wanna know how it is. Today I slightly watched SBS Song Festival, MCs in this kind of program would be quite difficult to speak on the stage without podium to place scripts. Cameras looked headache and SBS Song Festival opened wrong songs/backing tracks, MCs would have to work hard to solve pop-up problems promptly.

C0nGaj4UcAA6ylD.jpg

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@NongpeeP awww..I hope KBS festival is favourable for you to watch. SBS gayo is always a headache EVERY year because of the camera. Praying to festival gods that KBS doesn't do he sane this year or imma sue.

I really hope good KBS Song Festival because Park Bo Gum is a MC. :heart:   

P.S. Song Festival takes several hours indeed.:sweatingbullets:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to managers of each male celebrities on such row, I thought I saw familiar faces of bodyguard team too. Managers' and Bodyguards' faces looked serious. :phew:  5 Hallyu stars are in the same row...Haha.:glasses:

C0nXVuCUUAApg84.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Bo Gum in Wrap Up Party for Because I Love You Movie 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, araeli said:

Thank you chingus for all the postings. As usual he is so handsome. I have wondering though, how tall is he? Or is it the style now with the jeans? It look short on him. Other than that he always look good.

He is 182 cm. or 5' 11". 

tumblr_oinesrypSm1untowto1_500.jpg

liah_3624: Bogum-nim I will always be watching over you from behind…..
I didn’t see his face clearly but I enjoyed the pizza you/he gave
#Christmas #Event #PediatricsWard #DominosPizza
#IJustLookedOn #TwoShot

tumblr_oineovc7Wr1untowto1_500.jpg

bbokkk2: I saw him up close but because there are a lot of photos that are blurry, (i’m uplading) a capture from a video
hehe
#ParkBoGum #MinistryOfBogum #Handsome

tumblr_oinemcma6r1untowto1_400.jpg

fortuna94_: Days like these really do happen…
The day Park Bogum came to our hospital ward..^^
#Bogum in front of my eyes
is like a #ChristmasPresent to me… His face was dripping with goodness…
#ParkBoGum 
#bogummy #parkbogum

#ReplyTaekie #ChoiTaek #ChristmasEvent

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 9

2 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

The IG pic of the guy in glasses with PBG is the director of the movie according to DC gall. 

Woah, really? Awesome, guess we should expect a movie soon.

Which of the guys tho? They are both on glasses. Is it the guy with black coat on?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Woah, really? Awesome, guess we should expect a movie soon.

Which of the guys tho? They are both on glasses. Is it the guy with black coat on?

Black glasses guy is the Director of this movie.

Because I Love You Movie Wrap Up Party was full of movie cycle people. 

PREVIOUS PICs

Sunkist Ad 2015

NEW PIC
Spoiler

By the way, (2Days 1 Night member)Jung Joon Young even hide from media to support Cha Tae Hyun.

over 40 sets of VIP guests on red carpet while there were much more movie cycle to join movie session without red carpet walking. 

• Like 8