Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Posted on February 21, 2016 by ockoala

meudis.jpg

A brand with such good taste as to pair up new television darlings Park Bo Gum and Kim Go Eun for a ad campaign is certainly a savvy cookie in my eyes. Cable network tvN has been rolling in the ratings thanks to Answer Me 1988 and Cheese in the Trap, and while both are entire cast efforts for sure there have been certain members of the drama lineup getting more breakout recognition than others. Park Bo Gum is one of the recipients of fan affection thanks to his Taek character in AM1988, while Kim Go Eun succeeded despite going into Cheese with huge pressure and expectation thanks to the popularity of the source webtoon. I love their acting talent along with natural good looks, Park Bo Gum’s toothy grin makes me want to pet him and Kim Go Eun’s classic monolids are a breath of pretty fresh air. I’m also loving their chemistry and camaraderie in this new ad for online shopping destination G9.

meusdi.jpg

meua.jpg

meusdu.jpg

meuds.jpg mesued.jpg

Link: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/02/21/new-drama-breakout-stars-park-bo-gum-and-kim-go-eun-pair-up-in-new-cf-campaign/#more-73090

• Like 11

4 hours ago, deeand said:

ke..ke..ke... and imagine if he ate not only a slice but a whole round pan of pizza... 

yes it must really uncomfortable and all the hyung told him it's dangerous at night. no wonder someone spot him on the flight and he sleep like a baby.

should I write him a love letter then.. ke..ke..ke..

"oppa, Saranghada:heart:"

Now it's got called "Dangerous Airport"....no longer "Dangerous Roommate"...ehhehehh...

• Like 2

Squeaky clean image wins over public

Updated : February 18 2016

Stars with squeaky clean images are winning over the public in the Korean entertainment scene full of sexy and masculine celebrities. 

Actor Park Bo-gum, who recently rose to stardom after hit TV series “Reply 1988,” is well known for his upstanding and positive image. Many actors and crew members working with him have uniformly said that he is very kind and has good manners, just like the innocent Go player he portrayed.

The bewitching actor is also known to be a model student at his college. Although Park is already a familiar face on TV screens, he reportedly enjoys attending school events, using public transportation and eating in the school cafeteria. 

Link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602181749528661839_2

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Grace1003 said:
Posted on February 21, 2016 by ockoala

meudis.jpg

A brand with such good taste as to pair up new television darlings Park Bo Gum and Kim Go Eun for a ad campaign is certainly a savvy cookie in my eyes. Cable network tvN has been rolling in the ratings thanks to Answer Me 1988 and Cheese in the Trap, and while both are entire cast efforts for sure there have been certain members of the drama lineup getting more breakout recognition than others. Park Bo Gum is one of the recipients of fan affection thanks to his Taek character in AM1988, while Kim Go Eun succeeded despite going into Cheese with huge pressure and expectation thanks to the popularity of the source webtoon. I love their acting talent along with natural good looks, Park Bo Gum’s toothy grin makes me want to pet him and Kim Go Eun’s classic monolids are a breath of pretty fresh air. I’m also loving their chemistry and camaraderie in this new ad for online shopping destination G9.

meusdi.jpg

meua.jpg

meusdu.jpg

meuds.jpg mesued.jpg

Link: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/02/21/new-drama-breakout-stars-park-bo-gum-and-kim-go-eun-pair-up-in-new-cf-campaign/#more-73090

I think park bo gum is lovely to hug. I saw him in BTS Reply 1988 eps at the beach he is hug hyeri after shooting and at BTS china trip too. In YOF bo gum hug jun yeol and kung pyo even his kiss jun yeol. At least..bo gum hugging go eun in this CF....woahh..a lovely and nice person park bo gum is. Thats happen maybe bcoused he is maknae in his family. And his brother and sister aLways hug him and love him very much...oooii..bo gum aah..can your nonna Hug you too..jeaballl...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, rhienz said:

anyone saw these already ? :w00t:

the poster really should watch Bogummy in R88.

OMG SO CUTEEE!

I love both of them! I hope they get the chance to work together in other project in the future!

p.s I can't erase the picture from the quote, so sorrry :(

• Like 2

24904121360_25827b796e_b.jpg24905555170_d9fcae81a3_b.jpg25107948221_0d157e7071_b.jpg25082912842_ede0049da6_b.jpg24907375530_2b10a109e4_b.jpg24576193393_460fe1eefd_b.jpg25109771681_1a5840bd11_b.jpg

credit: NEWSEN

EDIT: and, oops. it looks like xxfaa already uploaded the mbn photos. keeping a couple up for a couple of comments...

i think he looks a bit like kashiwabara takashi in his younger "itazura na kiss" days in this one :o

Spoiler

24831495799_566ecd6bb1_b.jpg

and i think he looks pretty different in this one, but i can't quite pinpoint it. he almost doesn't look like my (our?) baby...

Spoiler

24572368623_b552a56178_b.jpg

credit: MBN

btw... it looks like park bo gum has been on articles because of a mention on running man. does anyone know what that's about? as far as i can discern, there was some talk about taking on an "intern"... and something about looking into particular years, and when song ji hyo saw that bo gum was on the list of '93 liners, she said something like, "why! park bo gum! isn't it park bo gum?" or something like that.... what's going on? :o

• Like 10

IMHO I hope bogummy will not be long term RM member... I would prefer he concentrate on films n dramas for now while he is red hot... Perhaps like Big Bang, only guest in few epi max. Or like Lee Seo Jin- hardy ever except Na PD's. 

• Like 2

Just the quotes from Park Bo Gum on the article 'AM88' Park Bo Gum "I've been keeping in touch with Choi Moo Seong... I miss him"

"Filming is over, but I've been keeping in touch with Choi Moo Seong seonbaenim. At first, we were awkward around each other like Choi Moo Seong - Choi Taek in the drama, but, as time passed, I felt that seonbaenim looked after me as if he came to see me like his real son. At first, we were both taciturn, but I'm very thankful [to him] for taking care of me."

"If there's a chance later, I hope to meet seonbaenim again in a good production."

"I miss him."

----

I hope that's all correct.... (The rest of the article is just to frame who they are, what Answer Me 1988 is, and what Park Bo Gum is doing now...)

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, ksks111 said:

IMHO I hope bogummy will not be long term RM member... I would prefer he concentrate on films n dramas for now while he is red hot... Perhaps like Big Bang, only guest in few epi max. Or like Lee Seo Jin- hardy ever except Na PD's. 

So is he going to be on running man? or is it more of an extension of the talk that they'd like to have him on running man? :o

I would love to see him more on my screen... but hope he gets rest, too. It would be great to see him do more dramas and it would be great to see him variety guesting in between~~~

• Like 1

Cb25F0XUUAAqdxt.jpg

Cb25F02UUAINnL3.jpg

Cb25F1GUYAAle3A.jpg

I just summarize everything in the YTN Star article, since I'm not really good in translating stuff..so I just summarize few things. Mianhae :'( .

I believe Bogums's trans site will translate the full article soon.

He was talking about his tanned skin, and a lot of fans giving him whitening product to him to use it after he returned to Korea. He was grateful to hear that the 1st ep of YOF hit the highest rating for the Flower Series, he watched the 1st broadcast at home with his family. When he saw the 1st broadcast, the hyung was really impressive surviving their own way in Africa and he feels sorry for not be able to help them.

Regarding on the incident where he missed the connection flight, he said it was his first time encountered in that situation (missing the flight). He felt sorry to the crew members who with him at the airport. Said that he learned a lot from "that" incident, and next time he will think and act faster also make sure to check the ticket again.

As for the minor accident when he was driving, i just re-quote him " for that accident, I am the one who should blame. I didnt see the side mirrors properly because the driver's seat opposite in Africa, so I'm sorry to the hyung and crew for become a burden. Originally I wanted to a help ... (but seems like I should) stop holding the steering wheel. "

He also feels that the trip was short but he feel forever grateful to the hyungdeul for taking a good care of him as a maknae, giving him advice and make sure he eats well and comfortable during the trip. He would love to go for another trip again in the future.

cr YTN Star

He's an Angel indeed. Angel Bogum who can't stop apologizing and express his gratitude to the crew and hyungdeul. I love you and your humble way Bogum ah. You did well baby

• Like 21