Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

that's quite a scary crowd at today's fansign.
sharing some fanaccounts i read on weibo.

fan 1: when bogum saw her, he said 'ah! DS's lipstick!' apparently the fan used orange lipstick lol. are we going to see a group of orange lipstick fan girls during the next fansign?

fan 2: she asked whether he managed to choose his modules successfully. he said 'no, looks like i have to re-do it' likely on 22 feb 10am. fans will ask again during next fansign in march.

fan 3: fan gave him his fav choc milk. he said he has really received too many (choc milk).

fan 4: another choc milk. he said 'do not need to give me milk anymore' fan gave a blur look. he immediately said 'ani.. i didnt expect i will have a choc milk party here today'

8ea21c26gw1f15x8uivlyj21j010oqe1.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f15ztedjydj20nm0fqdip.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f15umkjsqtj20nm0fqjtq.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f15x8qmbnoj21j010pgwi.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f15x8s11z1j21j010o7hr.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f15sdg2nckj217m0v2ncd.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f15x8yfm6ej20zk0qk4c8.jpg

6039d04agw1f15tfgl426j20hs0hpmzy.jpg

• Like 24

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around this thread as soon as I finished AM 1988.

I'm really happy to see the real side of Bogummy through YOF. :wub:

Can anyone translate the part where he received a call from his family on his way to Incheon Airport? I only understood the part where he said that YOF is exactly what is shown on TV. I'd like to know what he said about the cameras flming him (?) right before he said "pray for me".

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

he's such a dedicated spokesperson. promoting both rean and jestina on mubank haha! killing two birds with one stone.

chinese subs are out for YOF Africa! i saw familiar grounds, they transited in Singapore yeah!
during the hidden camera part. hyeri said she went to buy stuff with GKP and people started crowding around. someone shouted oh park bogum is there and everyone started turning their heads and running off. then rjy said that bogum looks tired on mubank and started teasing him by imitating his voice lol. he sounds so cute talking to his family member. BIONG~! looking forward to next week!

bogum or taek ?

Wahaha poor HR and GKP. One of the funniest scene in YOF is when GKP and JB laughing like crazy in the hotel room. It is so contagious

That cute tone of voice when he spoke with his family. He spoke that way with GKP too . Just shows that he is so close with GKP

55 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

ladies (and gentlemen) get in line to follow our new guide! warning! you might lose your way and miss a flight lol

The mishaps makes it more fun. If everyone is so capable might as well watch a documentary. lol

@assassine you could see in the previous page for the translation from @saturn.

• Like 6

I wanted to post this earlier, but something went wrong and I had to re-do it instead.. but I couldn't delete my earlier post also. sorry.

Here's a recap of a number of my favorite moments from last night's YOF-Africa, under the spoilers cut in case your interested.

Spoiler
  • Ryu Jun Yeol’s manager talking about how RJY had been saying he wants to travel.

• Go Kyung Pyo and Ahn Jae Hong have the same manager! (= same agency)

• Hidden camera time! Lee Hyeri and Lee Dong Hwi!

• RJY and Hyeri teasing Park Bo Gum about his tired music back hosting and how the fans at the airport started running when they heard he was there.

• The r88 production team fixing the hidden camera problem by telling the guys to film for the DVD special.

• Hyeri and RJY’s catwalk (lol)

• PBG’s face when he took a sip of the champagne (lol)

• Aww I’ve really missed the r88 cast. It’s so nice to see them again.

• “Saying they’ll go somewhere very far” Hyehwadong background music while our three ssangmundong boys are on the plane

• As expected, Ra Mi Ran and Kim Sun Young’s acting skills as they smoothly bring in the topic of YOF and how the boys should go.

• RMR (to Na PD over the phone): Take my kids along to YOF. Kyung Pyo too.

• Na PD: Ah~ they want to go? (cackling, like this isn't all a trap you evil kidnapping genius)
    • KSY: Take Kyung Pyo too! (aww, mom taking care of her son)
  • RJY’s face when he spots Na PD.
    • All three of their faces.
    • All three of their faces as Na PD explains that their CF scheds were all fake and they have to go
    • AJH: My heart’s beating so fast. My heart’s a little strange right now.
      • RMR: Ah, because my son has a heart problem.
  • GKP crying and KSY tearing up because of it.
  •  All the hugs. GKP with KSY and Shin PD
  • RJY (to RMR): Omma, please give us some money.
    • RMR: hands out sun cream and insect repellent.
  • AJH: I only have one underwear (meaning the one he’s already wearing)
    • GKP: This is already the second day I’ve been wearing the same clothes.
  • Turns out the hidden camera spy is an r88 PD who’s also been working with Na PD in Over Flowers series for three years now. Cut to three years ago where he's tailing Lee Seo Jin from way at the back.
  • AJH’s visa photo
  • AJH: How do I tell my parents that I’m going to Africa? Where do I start?
    • GKP: Me too.
    • AJH: We were fooled by the hidden camera….
    • AJH:  I’m going to Africa!!!
  • Na PD explains how PBG is filming Music Bank at the moment and would be taken to the airport after. And the guys start laughing that he won’t even be able to go home.  Na PD tells them to call PBG and tell him to go to Africa with them.  (They’re laughing cause PBG flew back from Phuket on the same day he went to film in MuBank and he’s basically flying out the same day again for Africa.)
  • AJH to GKP: Say it coolly. Like you’re just asking him to go to Itaewon.
  • PBG starts apologizing to the YOF crew that his car is too small. Over the phone, the 3 start laughing that he’s apologizing to his kidnappers.
    • Na PD: Ah Bogummie seems like a nice person?
    • GKP: He really is.
    • RJY: He’s very nice
    • AJH: He’s unbelievably nice.
  • PBG’s parts have been mostly translated so I’m not going to spazz further about it. But it’s adorable how nice he is despite of the mental breakdown he’s probably having lol
  • YOF crew: How long have you been back in S. Korea?
    • PBG (looks at the car clock): I2 hours (lol)
  • PBG taking care of the YOF crew during check-in and sharing snacks with them and taking photos and watching out for them.
  • AJH (at 43:38): It’s not my dream to be a baseball player (he explains cause he’s wearing a baseball cap and uniform)
  • RJY’s English is pretty good and you can tell he travels with how quick he makes decisions, how comfortable he already is in the airport (barefoot yeolie) and how he’s already leading the group.
  • They start checking out which data plan to buy for their trip.
    • RJY: Isn’t 1GB for 1week too little?
    • AJH: Is it too much or too little?
    • GKP: It’s too little. It’s way too little.

Turns out they’re all on unlimited data plans in S. Korea

[IT Powerhouse Korea]

They decide to go for it anyway in case the guesthouse they’ll be staying at has wifi too.

• When they tell RJY to buy data plan for PBG too, he jokes: even my wife got taken away, should I buy data plan for him too?
  • When they realize they lost AJH who’s outside eyeing the car he likes.
    • RJY: Since we can’t rent it, let’s take a photo instead
    • AJH: We can’t, there are people inside the car
    • RJY walks away, AJH goes to pose anyways and calls him back.
    • RJY pretends he’s taking a selca and they all walk away embarrassed. lol
  • AJH gets adorably flustered cause the front passenger seat and the driver’s seat are on opposite sides in Namibia.
  • AJH start singing the tune of Hakuna Matata, RJY follows along. They stop. Only for GKP to start again and AJH and RJY join in and it turns out like an acapella group (lol)
  • More JunYeol + English = swoon.
  • AJH and GKP just standing at the back with their respectful hand poses. They’re like “Just smile”
  • The boys being too scared to go in cause of the dog. They’re like,” let’s just wait behind that line”.
  • RJY feels upset about not successfully renting a car and the two comfort him
    • AJH: Let’s take a selca to cheer up
    • The way they talk, pause to smile for the camera and continue on is too much like me and my friends lol
    • The selca does cheer them up and RJY starts smiling again.
  • They decide to order take out for PBG, figuring he had a hard time traveling on his own, only to get a call that he missed his connecting flight.
  • They’re faces when they find out that he missed his flight.
  • PBG completed his flight transfer in 30mins, went hat shopping for another 30mins, had dinner for 1hr and 30mins. By the time he finished, his flight was already boarding but he went to the wrong Gate No. He explains that he only checked the screen monitor for his Gate No., saw that it was Gate 30 only to realize too late that it’s printed as A0 in his boarding pass. I think he would’ve still made it on time if the gate number was A30.
  • They pass the phone around, telling him not to go out of the airport and look for a room outside cause it’s too dangerous and to just stay in the airport and call them if anything happens.
  • I think GKP starts taking his accountant/treasurer role seriously cause we get a montage of it and he tells AJH he can’t buy liquor and there’s that scene of them by the dessert with the following caption:
    • GKP: Hyung, you can’t buy liqour
    • AJH: I want to drink liquour…
  • RJY points out that color of sunset has purple light so they start singing the r88 ost ‘The Scent of Purple’
  • GKP (at 1:20:21): Bora-ya. Sung Bora, I love you! (throwback to Ep.19 when Bora tells Sunwoo the same thing by the stairs scene)
  • RJY: I too want to see Deok Sun-ie!
  • Pumba! Pumba!! Timon and Pumba!
  • The guys singing Hakuna Matata in Korean. Junyeol’s voice though.
  • Mundong-ie

Sorry if the translation is a little bit rough, I haven't really translated anything before. My korean isn't that good too so I couldn't figure out some of the other parts.. Like when they were exchanging currency and RJY wonders out loud how the guy on the other side of the counter could hear them so well and GKP says something to that effect.. I couldn't only get the "respect" and "super respect" part lol 

• Like 14

Thanks @snolaxy . This part got me

fan 4: another choc milk. he said 'do not need to give me milk anymore' fan gave a blur look. he immediately said 'ani.. i didnt expect i will have a choc milk party here today.

i actually almost rolled my eyes too lol. He banned gifts, now he's tired of choco milk? I know he's tryna be noble and considerate and I love that about it but fans will always try to look for something to give. LOL. He's just adorable. The "ani" made me laugh though. 

• Like 10

guys.... PBG is just kind beyond words!!! watching him on YOF(just finished with chinese sub) taking care of his kidnappers, eating and shopping without care..... *melts* i wan to be his kidnapper too!!! there is no need for lighting cos his smile just lights up the screen.

he is just so so so so humble! he is going to go far in this industry!

49Btg2fE6gQbx7J0fDc5Teinv6ySh1laDmkJ8ZTy

dun know if this has been shared but i LOVED this scene.

• Like 13

thanks @indreams88 for the recap. Now I can rewatch my raw YOF file again

the whole scene from GKP calling and Bogummy taking care of his kidnappers is so funny. Asking to go with them to Africa like going to Itaewon haha. I went there two months ago and it is a place for foreigners.

fancam Mubank arrival on the 19th

ways to get his attention. the fans singing the song he sang on KBS awards

another clip from fansign today

• Like 11

9 hours ago, sara2908 said:

The mishaps makes it more fun. If everyone is so capable might as well watch a documentary. lol

haha there will always be a heodang in the group for the laughter. it's natural for rjy to lead since he has the most travelling experience and is good in english. mat hyung seems the relaxed and easy-going type. gkp is reliable and will step up when needed.

6 hours ago, mellinadear said:

i actually almost rolled my eyes too lol. He banned gifts, now he's tired of choco milk? I know he's tryna be noble and considerate and I love that about it but fans will always try to look for something to give. LOL. He's just adorable. The "ani" made me laugh though. 

he must have received a lot of milk to say this lol. oh yes korean fans are saying they will still bring gifts just so they can see his cute reactions. im sure they have many other creative ideas like this:

8ea21c26gw1f164e2mgdkj20nm0damzn.jpg

7 hours ago, indreams88 said:

Sorry if the translation is a little bit rough, I haven't really translated anything before. My korean isn't that good too so I couldn't figure out some of the other parts.. Like when they were exchanging currency and RJY wonders out loud how the guy on the other side of the counter could hear them so well and GKP says something to that effect.. I couldn't only get the "respect" and "super respect" part lol 

haha that part is quite funny. rjy wonders if there is a mic since the guy inside can hear them so well. gkp says 'isnt it that, what do you call someone who can read mouth movements?' rjy answers 'lip reading? you mean he can do that?' ajh says 'why would he use that for?' gkp says something like the guy is very experienced and very professional. LOL! 'dont you think you have too much respect for him?' 'isnt it more like super respect?' lol looks like gkp has a 4D side to him :)

• Like 10

I noticed this song was played during Bogum's kidnapping part when he was having phone call with Go Kyung Pyo, Jeon Yeol, and Jae Hung. At first, I thought it was used by the YOF editor as the background music. But then I noticed that the song disappeared everytime the scene changed to Kyung Pyo. And so I came to realization that the song was played in Bogum's car. And.... i dun know why but I squealed so hard at that. I loooove this song so much and the fact that uri Bogumie also played this song in his car........ *I have no word to describe*..

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, Raphelancia said:

Aaaah i want to watch it so baad. Dx

Any chance that some english fansubber on subbing the series?

Also, the way Bogum missed his plane because reading the terminal wrong is sooo Taeek! LOL.

i read somewhere that fyparkbogum and eyesonryu are collaborating to sub this season.

• Like 3