Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Awww, I missed my alarm this morning. Thanks for the tidbit, @sara2908 !! And thanks for the live tweets, @EMM! !!

That's so silly that he missed his flight. That means the airline will have to place him and how many other staffers together for another flight XD Did they have to pay extra?  Cuz, if so, I'm glad the flight is not going to be paid out of his daily budget? XD XD XD

Gotta find another way to watch later~

EDIT: Found a replay. Will try to watch on my lunch break later! *squee*

Btw... I still use the same heart sign that Bo Gum uses. Been doing it for years; it'seems hard to change XD

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Bogummy is so funny tonight in YOF. Missing his connecting flight by going to the wrong gate.He is really Taeki. He really enjoyed his transit.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=867721

He has not much screentime  as he is not with the hyungs yet

Aww thank you ! I watched few clips from instagram, and will definitely wait for the English sub patiently. Please do share if you guys already have to link to download YOF w english sub, thank you so much in advance :) 

• Like 2

What's make its funnier he just strutting around during his transit... trying on things hats etc& shopping and eating pizza without care in the world.  ....so that's where he got the fedora. It is variety show so it makes for good tv the cameramen is there only to film and will not involve with the procession.. Bogummy what other disaster will  befall him. Accident after 30 seconds , missing flights haha

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

When he's being kidnapped, he hands out water to his kidnappers.

When he misses his flight, he calls his hyungs, finds a restro to eat and shops for an hour. 

HIS NAME IS PARK BO GUM. :heart:

Didn't he missed the flight because he was shopping and ate in a restro, then after that he went to wrong gate? :huh:

Surely Bogum is still a 10 y.o. kid trapped in an adult body... How could he went to wrong gate?? What was on his mind... Omg... LOL

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, cheersmyself said:

Didn't he missed the flight because he was shopping and ate in a restro, then after that he went to wrong gate? :huh:

Surely Bogum is still a 10 y.o. kid trapped in an adult body... How could he went to wrong gate?? What was on his mind... Omg... LOL

Yes, thats right. but i think instead because of shopping and eating, it mostly because he came to the wrong gate A27, then realize he made a mistake, then took off running to the right gate A0, but its too late. the plane didnt took off yet, but the gate staff told them that the captain signed the load sheet already, so nobody cant pass anymore. Poor uri bogummy T.T he must be so shock.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

PBG = THE TOM HANKS OF KOREA ( in terms of personality. They are so similar).

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/park-bo-gum-makes-everyone-feel-bad-with-his-kindness 

"The actor also took care of all the staff members' meals and even led their way for fear they would get lost."

Except Bo Gum then went to the wrong gate.... :x hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... (And, no, I haven't seen the ep yet... I'll get to in about... four hours T____T)

10 hours ago, Abim Syazili said:
Spoiler

Except Bo Gum eats like there's not enough food left for the next meal... and Taekie had to be reminded or even coerced to eat. :x

----------

This is the end of my "Except BO GUM...." commentary. Maybe more later.

• Like 6