Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

13 hours ago, beldaran said:

Spoiler

please correct me if i'm wrong about ANY of this, but i think it'is something like...

There are a lot of rumors in showbiz about how PBG is gentle and upstanding. The people who work with him personally and those who are involved in broadcasting, they all say talk about how he's a pleasant person right from when you first see him and how just looking at him makes you smile. But, no matter how it is that you came to know him, his righteousness is already well-reputed even with his student status at Myongji University. PBG is in the Musical program as of 2014, so he's now a junior. He's working surprisingly hard in his student life. Apparently, he was in directing a play in December last year. They say that even though he was already busy with 'Answer Me 1988', he made sure to spare time to go to practice. In a recent TV report, the Myongji University staff have apparently noted that he is undoubtedly courteous in school and they're really happy with him. They were unsparing with their praises on how he wants to have a complete school life, and how he has a good relationship with the friends that surround him and how he's been great with his assignments. Above all, the people who are involved with him say that he's involved in overseas tour events. There was even an even that the school wasn't interested in that PBG applied for and ended up going to China (? not sure about this one?). You could really tell how passionate he was about school. According to what practically every student says, PGB definitely isn't difficult to observe. If you go to the Art College building associated to the Musical Department, they say that you can bounce ideas off with him. PBG isn't really that aware of the looks he gets from his surroundings, and he he eats his lunch at the cafeteria and studies in the library like any other regular student. He kindly acquiesces to requests for autographs and photos for his school friends, and, at past interviews for the school paper, he's said that you could know everything about him if you looked him up, that he's just someone who goes to the same school... and that going to school is fun. As a matter of fact, it's only too par for the course that a college student would sincerely live out their university life. These are things that PBG can't do when he gets busy, but he does his absolute best to do so. In particular, nothing surprises him because he's even more enthusiastic than a regular student. PBG usually rides the subway and lives a simple life, and when filming for 'Answer Me 1988' ended, he gifted the 150 people in the staff with an external battery for their cell phones. He gifted it to them, taking into consideration the troublesome situation for the staff. At his first ever fan meeting, he rejected presents and wreaths from his fans, and told them to instead, "show filial piety to your parents and invest in yourselves."  How could you not love a PBG whose gentle spirit is more than his looks like this? After PBG debuted in the movie 'Blind', he had a good period with 'Roaring Currents', 'Coin Locker Girl', and in dramas, gaining fame for 'Cantabile Tomorrow', 'I Remember You'. In particular, he recently earned acclaim through his enthusiastic performance as Choi Taek in 'Answer Me 1988'. He is currently an MC in KBS2's 'Music Bank', and his show, "Youths Over Flowers - Africa", will be airing soon.

The show is here in raw: http://www.ondemandkorea.com/taxi-desc.html

I think they're in the 16-Feb episode with the Ahjumma Trio... which I haven't watched. I just kinda read what they said on a couple of articles earlier today. And, lol, I think the awkwardness really was just part of their real life personalities. The two of them really were made for each other as TV father-and-son. 

ugh i would watch him in ANYTHING. (just, please, heavens... not a horror movie., but i guess i'll watch that, too, for him T___T)

i hope the taxi episodes get subbed soon. it'll have to be in English for me. XD;;

but, me, toooooooooooo. i love those guys. then again, i also love talkative guys.. but the choi men have me totally won over.

P.S. i just watched a bit of the clip when choi moo seong was using that "let's live together line" that made soon yeong flustered.. on one of the hosts.. then he tried it on kim seong kyun, but couldn't finish and just bust out laughing. XD XD XD;;; 

@beldaran thank you so very much much for ur attention and for ur translation :grin:

I'm so sorry for putting ur translation into spoiler, but I just don't wanna to make people dizzy by my long quote :fearful:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EMM! said:

Hi guys! I'm Em from Eyes on Ryu (eyesonryu.tumblr.com)

Hihihihihi I'll think you'll see me here at times~~~ (hmmmm i wonder why.... :p)

I hope I'm welcome tho!!! ;_;

Here's the subbed teaser of Bogum and Junyeol! ;__;
It aired 1:45am at Korea.. lol wtf XDDD

Nothing but love!! And I love everything that you do for the linguistically-challenged. :vicx:

4 hours ago, EMM! said:

[ENG SUB] 160218 Youth Over Flowers in Africa Teaser with Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bogum
To watch, go to: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3spxxp_eng-sub-160218-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-teaser-with-ryu-jun-yeol-and-park-bogum_fun

Don't forget the V-App broadcast later, 1:30PM KST!<3

See you!

Thank you again!! These guys (all of them) are just so adorable. 

I've already got the link opened at home... I just hope there's no country blocking to be discovered right as they're starting T_____T

2 hours ago, heolaaa said:

@beldaran thank you so very much much for ur attention and for ur translation :grin:

I'm so sorry for putting ur translation into spoiler, but I just don't wanna to make people dizzy by my long quote :fearful:

I only summarized it, really... but you're welcome! I just hope I didn't make any terrible mistakes, but I think that's the gist of it.

And @deeand I don't understand everything in the raw, either. lol. I'm with ya on this one!! It's easier to look stuff up on a dictionary when they're written... but no such luck for me when it's spoken. XD; I hope somebody takes interest in the Taxi episodes someday... o/` I'll be right here waiting.... o/` ....because I'm sure I won't be over this series for a REALLY LONG time. XD;;

• Like 4

Another  blog post about the fan meeting with photos...

Cast of Answer Me 1988 Dress Up in Character for Fan Appreciation Meeting

Posted on February 16, 2016 by ockoala

meuids.jpg

I’m not sure the buzz is as strong anymore around recently finished tvN drama Answer Me 1988, what with the murmurings of dissatisfaction with the ending from some segments of the viewing audience. During its run the drama was a ratings juggernaut and launched the careers of newbie Ryu Jun Yeol as well as elevating the popularity and of young actor Park Bo Gum. If this fan signing event happened before the drama ended then it might’ve been even more noteworthy, but still it’s super awesome of the cast to dress back up in character and reunite to spread more love around with the dedicated fans who did attend. I’m still chugging along with my watch and continue to enjoy it immensely even knowing the ending. I’m also not really vested in the love triangle and who is the husband angst, I feel like either male lead would be a great pick for the leading man. Check out all the retro fashion and friendships once more in a walk down AM1988 memory lane.

eueos.jpg

meuaud.jpg

mueis.jpg

mueio1.jpg

meusu.jpg

meusua.jpg

muoe1.jpg

mueos.jpg

meuo.jpeg

mueu.jpg

• Like 4

16 hours ago, sara2908 said:

@deeand I leave this mv for you here. 

credit to the maker of this mv in the opening credit

thank you so much...... :lol::lol::lol: LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

14 hours ago, tikawarokka said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's an old pict, when irene and bo gum practice one and half song  (the song that they sang together during their first ep as Mubank MC)

ahhh... I see. Thank you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EMM! said:

Hi guys! I'm Em from Eyes on Ryu (eyesonryu.tumblr.com)

Hihihihihi I'll think you'll see me here at times~~~ (hmmmm i wonder why.... :p)

I hope I'm welcome tho!!! ;_;

Here's the subbed teaser of Bogum and Junyeol! ;__;
It aired 1:45am at Korea.. lol wtf XDDD

------

[ENG SUB] 160218 Youth Over Flowers in Africa Teaser with Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bogum
To watch, go to: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3spxxp_eng-sub-160218-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-teaser-with-ryu-jun-yeol-and-park-bogum_fun

Spoiler

Media preview

Don't forget the V-App broadcast later, 1:30PM KST!<3

See you!

Emm..!!! glad you're here!!! hoorayyyy!!!!

qeIwP3.gif

Thank you so much for spare your time for subbing the video for some one like me who have zero hangul, your effort is really priceless. LOVE YOU and GOD BLESS YOU. mmuah...

CbBVkmOVAAANd4-.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, deeand said:

if I were the one who took those pict I will be like :

"DAEBAK!!DAEBAK!! HE LOOK AT ME!!! OTOKE!!! HE SMILE AT ME!!!" and then faint....

hahaha ikr and i wonder how they can keep their hands steady lol

ok last batch of fansign pics before the YOF vapp starts http://www.vlive.tv/video/5604

6039d04agw1f11euqyurmj21kw19ywm1.jpg

6039d04agw1f118ebwn9wj215o0rsjy7.jpg

6039d04agw1f118e7kenwj215o0rsdnb.jpg

6039d04agw1f11eusp6urj21kw18gn76.jpg

6039d04agw1f11euugqzfj21kw15pgvb.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f122tk19eaj20nm0c94fo.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f11exdbey8g209q0831l2.gif 8ea21c26gw1f11exjped4g209q05sb2d.gif

Spoiler

lol in those gifs, bogummy what's with that smile when hyeri saw the ring :P

more pics:

1846193034_01f33546.jpg

1846193034_914c8e1b.jpg

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

hahaha ikr and i wonder how they can keep their hands steady lol

ok last batch of fansign pics before the YOF vapp starts:

6039d04agw1f11euqyurmj21kw19ywm1.jpg

6039d04agw1f118ebwn9wj215o0rsjy7.jpg

6039d04agw1f118e7kenwj215o0rsdnb.jpg

6039d04agw1f11eusp6urj21kw18gn76.jpg

6039d04agw1f11euugqzfj21kw15pgvb.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f122tk19eaj20nm0c94fo.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f11exdbey8g209q0831l2.gif 

8ea21c26gw1f11exjped4g209q05sb2d.gif

Hide contents

lol in those gifs, bogummy what's with that smile when hyeri saw the ring :P

more pics:

1846193034_01f33546.jpg

1846193034_914c8e1b.jpg

PBG must think :

mission complete HR notice about the ring and curios about it. She must have a crush on me... ke..ke..ke...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

sob my internet speed is like a snail :tears: 

will be happy for now with this one.

160217 #박보검 #parkbogum #DDP #광고촬영
분위기가 다하네
그 와중에 뒤로 뛰는거 귀여워ㅋ

160217 #ParkBogum #parkbogum #DDP #AdFilming
The atmosphere ran out
Meanwhile, so cute while runningㅋ

FEB 18, 2016 +10
Diikuti

160217 #박보검 #parkbogum #DDP #광고촬영 #퇴근
매니저님이랑 커플룩ㅋㅋ

160217 #ParkBogum #parkbogum #DDP #AdFilming #OnTheWayHome
Couple look with his managerㅋㅋ

Diikuti

세상 혼자 사는 보거미

Bogumie, the only one living in the world

160217 #박보검 #parkbogum #DDP #광고촬영#제이에스티나 
분위기있다..
뒷모습도 

160217 #ParkBogum #parkbogum #DDP #AdFilming #J.ESTINA 
The atmophere there..
His back too 

• Like 2

스텝분들 말 한마디 한마디 놓치지 않고 듣는다. 일하는 남자의 모습 참 멋지고 섹시하구나
근데 우리 보검이~ 광고 찍는거 아니였어요? 하도 멋져서 영화 찍는줄 알았어요

He didn’t miss any of the staff members’ words. A working man’s appearance is really cool and sexy
But our Bogumie~ aren’t you filming an ad? You’re so cool that I thought you were filming a movie

tumblr_o2pduxJgRr1uzi5odo1_1280.gif

credit : http://fyparkbogum.tumblr.com

• Like 2