Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 hours ago, ilmare said:

hi guys. welcome @refo akbar and @rhienz ! so much to back read and there will be so much more come fri with YOF!!!

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome, @ilmare
been spazzing this thread since forever and will be welcoming any things Bogummy's related.
Can't wait for tomorrow V-app presscon and Friday's pilot episode. :w00t::wub:

4 hours ago, deeand said:

welcome @refo akbar and @rhienz

this is a gift for both of you :

source : http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=385151

Woaa :wub: thanks for welcoming me with that warm smile 

• Like 6

Even though some news reported that he won't join the Reply 1988 concert due to his busy sced, I just will think that he might actually prepare a surprise visit by showing up at the end. Real stars sometimes come the last, rite?? hehehheh #AlwaysKeeptheFaith

prop.png?w=640

• Like 13

@tiendoank I just really hope Bogum shows up at the concert. It won't be complete without our Taek :)
I've always been silent reader at the forum. But I cannot help myself taking part in Bogummy conversations. He's just too adorkable.

I was watching R88 fan sign - fan cam with Bogum and Hyeri highlight, and my bf overlooks and thinks Hyeri likes our Teakkie haha who wouldn't!

• Like 12

4 hours ago, bubbles said:

I love his Rean CFs. It just encapsulates PBG perfection. Especially of him lying in bed. LOL.

yes I love it to. And he prepared his arm to be arm pillow for us rest our head... ke...ke..ke..

alert bogummy virus have another symptom : delusional ^^

• Like 4

3 hours ago, beldaran said:

please correct me if i'm wrong about ANY of this, but i think it'is something like...

There are a lot of rumors in showbiz about how PBG is gentle and upstanding. The people who work with him personally and those who are involved in broadcasting, they all say talk about how he's a pleasant person right from when you first see him and how just looking at him makes you smile. But, no matter how it is that you came to know him, his righteousness is already well-reputed even with his student status at Myongji University. PBG is in the Musical program as of 2014, so he's now a junior. He's working surprisingly hard in his student life. Apparently, he was in directing a play in December last year. They say that even though he was already busy with 'Answer Me 1988', he made sure to spare time to go to practice. In a recent TV report, the Myongji University staff have apparently noted that he is undoubtedly courteous in school and they're really happy with him. They were unsparing with their praises on how he wants to have a complete school life, and how he has a good relationship with the friends that surround him and how he's been great with his assignments. Above all, the people who are involved with him say that he's involved in overseas news events. There was even an even that the school wasn't interested in that PBG applied for and ended up going to China (? not sure about this one?). You could really tell how passionate he was about school. According to what practically every student says, PGB definitely isn't difficult to observe. If you go to the Art College building associated to the Musical Department, they say that you can bounce ideas off with him. PBG isn't really that aware of the looks he gets from his surroundings, and he he eats his lunch at the cafeteria and studies in the library like any other regular student. He kindly acquiesces to requests for autographs and photos for his school friends, and, at past interviews for the school paper, he's said that you could know everything about him if you looked him up, that he's just someone who goes to the same school... and that going to school is fun. As a matter of fact, it's only too par for the course that a college student would sincerely live out their university life. These are things that PBG can't do when he gets busy, but he does his absolute best to do so. In particular, nothing surprises him because he's even more enthusiastic than a regular student. PBG usually rides the subway and lives a simple life, and when filming for 'Answer Me 1988' ended, he gifted the 150 people in the staff with an external battery for their cell phones. He gifted it to them, taking into consideration the troublesome situation for the staff. At his first ever fan meeting, he rejected presents and wreaths from his fans, and told them to instead, "show filial piety to your parents and invest in yourselves."  How could you not love a PBG whose gentle spirit is more than his looks like this? After PBG debuted in the movie 'Blind', he had a good period with 'Roaring Currents', 'Coin Locker Girl', and in dramas, gaining fame for 'Cantabile Tomorrow', 'I Remember You'. In particular, he recently earned acclaim through his enthusiastic performance as Choi Taek in 'Answer Me 1988'. He is currently an MC in KBS2's 'Music Bank', and his show, "Youths Over Flowers - Africa", will be airing soon.

The show is here in raw: http://www.ondemandkorea.com/taxi-desc.html

I think they're in the 16-Feb episode with the Ahjumma Trio... which I haven't watched. I just kinda read what they said on a couple of articles earlier today. And, lol, I think the awkwardness really was just part of their real life personalities. The two of them really were made for each other as TV father-and-son. 

ugh i would watch him in ANYTHING. (just, please, heavens... not a horror movie., but i guess i'll watch that, too, for him T___T)

i hope the taxi episodes get subbed soon. it'll have to be in English for me. XD;;

but, me, toooooooooooo. i love those guys. then again, i also love talkative guys.. but the choi men have me totally won over.

P.S. i just watched a bit of the clip when choi moo seong was using that "let's live together line" that made soon yeong flustered.. on one of the hosts.. then he tried it on kim seong kyun, but couldn't finish and just bust out laughing. XD XD XD;;; 

wow.. thank you for translate it.

me too. I'll watch everything that PBG is cast. I already watch coin locker girl arrrrrghhhhh... that was the actually horror to me. so if the next project of PBG is horror I think I can bear with it.

so you watch the RAW show. daebak!!! . wish I understand hangul :tears:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tiendoank said:

Even though some news reported that he won't join the Reply 1988 concert due to his busy sced, I just will think that he might actually prepare a surprise visit by showing up at the end. Real stars sometimes come the last, rite?? hehehheh #AlwaysKeeptheFaith

prop.png?w=640

oh I hope he'll come.

even at YOF he is the last that been kidnapped right?

CTHeZZ_UEAA_6s_.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, deeand said:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, deeand said:

found this but I don't know what's all about and who is that girl? is she irene? so maybe they practice for jingle bells song?

54b07421296a27b5f029349dd8144e86.jpg6eeddfbce4e69bc65099eca99eb187c8.jpghttp://www.instiz.net/pt/3595964

It's an old pict, when irene and bo gum practice one and half song  (the song that they sang together during their first ep as Mubank MC)

• Like 3

Found this on DC. gif set from T.I Men Making Film. idk if anyone alr share this before

viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22de7dd3fb363&no=2

the rest of the gif under spoiler tag below

CUTE BOGUM

Manly Bogum

You guys still breathing? ok let me continue with the third set XD

last but not least, Bogum's signature pose. *the thumbs up pose*

• Like 6

Hi, i'm newbie hereeeee and silent reader :phew:

Its my first time post in soompi and its all because of him, uri cutie bogummieeee~ 

Everyday i search 'park bogum' in my instagram just for look his photo or video cut haha i'm normal right ? I know him on cantabile, i remember u and reply 88. I want to watch loker coin, bur when i know he's full of bloody, aaah just forget it. i never watch it. But i really like photo when he play chef kkk so handsome *aaaaaa noona heart so weak* and *sorry for my bad english, hope u can understand what i mean hehe*

• Like 8

Hi guys! I'm Em from Eyes on Ryu (eyesonryu.tumblr.com)

Hihihihihi I'll think you'll see me here at times~~~ (hmmmm i wonder why.... :p)

I hope I'm welcome tho!!! ;_;

Here's the subbed teaser of Bogum and Junyeol! ;__;
It aired 1:45am at Korea.. lol wtf XDDD

------

[ENG SUB] 160218 Youth Over Flowers in Africa Teaser with Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bogum
To watch, go to: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3spxxp_eng-sub-160218-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-teaser-with-ryu-jun-yeol-and-park-bogum_fun

Media preview

Don't forget the V-App broadcast later, 1:30PM KST!<3

See you!

• Like 16