Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

56 minutes ago, refo akbar said:

Hi..i am newbi in forum soompi..and my english is not good..i am created an account b couse iam a park bo gum's fans..just for him i 'll be there.

You're welcome...happy to get new member...:heart:

please vote our gumri couple in shipper paradise contest...here the link 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, deota said:

You're welcome...happy to get new member...:heart:

please vote our gumri couple in shipper paradise contest...here the link 

Nice to meet you @deota Yes...i must vote for gumri too.. In my country indonesia..the other shiper have many follower..can i found bo gum shiper or choi taek shiper from indonesia..i am little upset becouse  the other shiper..too much for their delulu..

• Like 3

PASSENGER LYRICS

"Let Her Go"

Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missing home

And you let her go

Staring at the bottom of your glass

Hoping one day you'll make a dream last

But dreams come slow and they go so fast

You see her when you close your eyes

Maybe one day you'll understand why

Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low

Staring at the ceiling in the dark

Same old empty feeling in your heart

Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast

Well you see her when you fall asleep

But never to touch and never to keep

Cause you loved her too much and you dived too deep

Well you only need the light when it's burning low

And you let her go

And you let her go

Well you let her go

Cause you only need the light when it's burning low

Cause you only need the light when it's burning low

And you let her go.

That song it perfect to the orther shipper...can any one make a vidio or clip  drama from reply 1988 what about JH let duk sun go for choi take.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, refo akbar said:

Nice to meet you @deota Yes...i must vote for gumri too.. In my country indonesia..the other shiper have many follower..can i found bo gum shiper or choi taek shiper from indonesia..i am little upset becouse  the other shiper..too much for their delulu..

Hey, i'm also from Indonesia. Nice to meet you here! I'm also fairly newbie(joined a couple weeks ago).

My advice is just enjoy this ship, sharing with us, having fun together. Don't care about other ship, it's their own business to sail or sunk. Sometimes they are too much (delulu), but we also sometimes like that too. It's normal because both of us are trying to sail our ship :). So, don't be upset, just enjoy the journey. 

• Like 8

Hi guys, my fellow Bogummy's fans. :wub: *waves* 

A long time lurker here, in this thread and others Soompi's threads. Been enjoying your overflowing pics of our Bogummy and feeling happy whenever i see his megawatt smiles. 

• Like 8

On 2/16/2016 at 11:49 AM, babogum said:

guys! i need to know where can i watch the new variety/ reality show starring bogum and his 3 hyungs? help?????? and, i need english subs! hahaha thanks sorry for only dropping in here whenever i have questions... :sweatingbullets:

it'll start airing this friday... and i heard a rumor from another thread that eyesonryu@tumblr and fyparkbogum@tumblr may be collaborating to sub it. (i haven't seen actual confirmation from either people/accounts, but i could be blind...) 

don't really know how long it will take them if they do (or somebody does) decide to sub... but i'm holding out hope. 

btw--- i am LOVING all of the fansign event photos and vids... and can only cry in my corner as i wish i could have been there, too. T___T it would be lovely if vids from this event could be included as a special to the Answer Me 1988 dvds/blurays. :x

also--- i think the 3 sangmundong dads got to say something on taxi recently... and choi moo seong had mentioned that there was a wall between park bo gum and himself in the beginning because of the difference in their looks?? he wondered how park bo gum could be his son when there was no part of them that looked alike?  

• Like 9

7 hours ago, refo akbar said:

Yeaaa...we live in same country...i live in jakarta..how about you?? Suka baca blog gak?? Aku biasa kumpul di blog majimak sarang sm tmn2 taeksun...

Yupzzz...like @cheersmyself said just enjoy:blush:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, beldaran said:

it'll start airing this friday... and i heard a rumor that eyesonryu@tumblr and fyparkbogum@tumblr may be collaborating to sub it. (i haven't seen actual confirmation from either people/accounts, but i could be blind...) 

don't really know how long it will take them if they do decide to sub... but i'm holding out hope. 

btw--- i am LOVING all of the fansign event photos and vids... and can only cry in my corner as i wish i could have been there, too. T___T it would be lovely if vids from this event could be included as a special to the Answer Me 1988 dvds/blurays. :x

also--- i think the 3 sangmundong dads got to say something on taxi recently... and choi moo seong had mentioned that there was a wall between park bo gum and himself in the beginning because of the difference in their looks?? he wondered how park bo gum could be his son when there was no part of them that looked alike?  

Could you gime me the link taxy show???

No wonder in their bts they look so awkward each other in early episode... beside in drama their relationship should act clumsy... but i love their appa son chemistry...

Make me remember the trio ahjuma scene about face appa bear when he was young he look like exactly taek....lol....you genius writernim...:lol:

5 hours ago, mellinadear said:

The real bromance feels....:glasses:

But why they dont publish our gumri video and photo??? So cruel....:angry:

• Like 2

hi guys... how do you do.... :grimace:

I just wanna ask, did somebody here can help to translate this article about Park Bo Gum in his university ??? I tried g...le translate but....(u know what i mean:tears:)

[리폿@이슈] 박보검, 명지대의 '검느님'을 아시나요?

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160217080033419

thank you before guys :grin:

• Like 2

hi guys. welcome @refo akbar and @rhienz ! so much to back read and there will be so much more come fri with YOF!!!

although i hope that he will pick his next project soon (*praying hard will be drama then can drool happily for weeks), hope that he can have some downtime after the frantic filming of R88, MuBank and YOF. recharge, pick a good project and DAZZLE us (be in small or big screen). kinda of hoping he does a medical or detective genre, but any genre to me is fine cos he is such a versatile and dedicated actor.

3 hours ago, beldaran said:

sorry to cut your post. i am hoping to catch Taxi once chinese sub is out. TBH, i love both the Choi men, the strong and silent type. hoping for them to be father and son in a future project. 

• Like 6

I just read the news that park bo gum is the only one who wont participate in the reply 1988 concert in the early March due to his busy schedule, i honestly feel sad, because the ssangmundong gang won't be complete without him in it :tears:

Yet it proves that Park Bo Gum is really a busy man rightnow, i hope his career will shine even brighter~

Really waiting for his upcoming project,  박보검 화이팅! !!!

• Like 7

22 hours ago, heolaaa said:

hi guys... how do you do.... :grimace:

I just wanna ask, did somebody here can help to translate this article about Park Bo Gum in his university ??? I tried g...le translate but....(u know what i mean:tears:)

[리폿@이슈] 박보검, 명지대의 '검느님'을 아시나요?

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160217080033419

thank you before guys :grin:

please correct me if i'm wrong about ANY of this, but i think it'is something like...

There are a lot of rumors in showbiz about how PBG is gentle and upstanding. The people who work with him personally and those who are involved in broadcasting, they all say talk about how he's a pleasant person right from when you first see him and how just looking at him makes you smile. But, no matter how it is that you came to know him, his righteousness is already well-reputed even with his student status at Myongji University. PBG is in the Musical program as of 2014, so he's now a junior. He's working surprisingly hard in his student life. Apparently, he was directing a play in December last year. They say that even though he was already busy with 'Answer Me 1988', he made sure to spare time to go to practice. In a recent TV report, the Myongji University staff have apparently noted that he is undoubtedly courteous in school and they're really happy with him. They were unsparing with their praises on how he wants to have a complete school life, and how he has a good relationship with the friends that surround him and how he's been great with his assignments. Above all, the people who are involved with him say that he's involved in overseas tour events. There was even an even that the school wasn't interested in that PBG applied for and ended up going to China (? not sure about this one?). You could really tell how passionate he was about school. According to what practically every student says, PBG definitely isn't difficult to observe. If you go to the Art College building associated to the Musical Department, they say that you can bounce ideas off with him. PBG isn't really that aware of the looks he gets from his surroundings, and he he eats his lunch at the cafeteria and studies in the library like any other regular student. He kindly acquiesces to requests for autographs and photos for his school friends, and, at past interviews for the school paper, he's said that you could know everything about him if you looked him up, that he's just someone who goes to the same school... and that going to school is fun. As a matter of fact, it's only too par for the course that a college student would sincerely live out their university life. These are things that PBG can't do when he gets busy, but he does his absolute best to do so. In particular, nothing surprises him because he's even more enthusiastic than a regular student. PBG usually rides the subway and lives a simple life, and when filming for 'Answer Me 1988' ended, he gifted the 150 people in the staff with an external battery for their cell phones. He gifted it to them, taking into consideration the troublesome situation for the staff. At his first ever fan meeting, he rejected presents and wreaths from his fans, and told them to instead, "show filial piety to your parents and invest in yourselves."  How could you not love a PBG whose gentle spirit is more than his looks like this? After PBG debuted in the movie 'Blind', he had a good period with 'Roaring Currents', 'Coin Locker Girl', and in dramas, gaining fame for 'Cantabile Tomorrow', 'I Remember You'. In particular, he recently earned acclaim through his enthusiastic performance as Choi Taek in 'Answer Me 1988'. He is currently an MC in KBS2's 'Music Bank', and his show, "Youths Over Flowers - Africa", will be airing soon.

23 hours ago, deota said:

Could you gime me the link taxy show???

No wonder in their bts they look so awkward each other in early episode... beside in drama their relationship should act clumsy... but i love their appa son chemistry...

Make me remember the trio ahjuma scene about face appa bear when he was young he look like exactly taek....lol....you genius writernim...:lol:

The show is here in raw: http://www.ondemandkorea.com/taxi-desc.html

I think they're in the 16-Feb episode with the Ahjumma Trio... which I haven't watched. I just kinda read what they said on a couple of articles earlier today. And, lol, I think the awkwardness really was just part of their real life personalities. The two of them really were made for each other as TV father-and-son. 

22 hours ago, ilmare said:

although i hope that he will pick his next project soon (*praying hard will be drama then can drool happily for weeks), hope that he can have some downtime after the frantic filming of R88, MuBank and YOF. recharge, pick a good project and DAZZLE us (be in small or big screen). kinda of hoping he does a medical or detective genre, but any genre to me is fine cos he is such a versatile and dedicated actor.

sorry to cut your post. i am hoping to catch Taxi once chinese sub is out. TBH, i love both the Choi men, the strong and silent type. hoping for them to be father and son in a future project. 

ugh i would watch him in ANYTHING. (just, please, heavens... not a horror movie., but i guess i'll watch that, too, for him T___T)

i hope the taxi episodes get subbed soon. it'll have to be in English for me. XD;;

but, me, toooooooooooo. i love those guys. then again, i also love talkative guys.. but the choi men have me totally won over.

P.S. i just watched a bit of the clip when choi moo seong was using that "let's live together line" that made soon yeong flustered.. on one of the hosts.. then he tried it on kim seong kyun, but couldn't finish and just bust out laughing. XD XD XD;;; 

• Like 12