Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

005xd7EKjw1f0zxh8e6jfj30hs0hs0tl.jpg

Ex-very-cuse me...

But these two... *sigh*

Did they even realise that they were in the midst of fan-sign??

Coz it just seems like they were in their own world..

I promised I would never ship drama-reel to real again after my poor Jo Jung Suk & IU's ship sinking..

But these two makes the job waaaay harder..

Hics...... eottokeeee?/?

• Like 14

He really shuldn't have done this to my poor fragile heart.

They totally use this fansign to be skinshippy without getting suspicious. Why doing things secretly when you can just publicly display your affection and cover it with good excuse? hehhehehhe...

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

005xd7EKjw1f0zxh8e6jfj30hs0hs0tl.jpg

Ex-very-cuse me...

But these two... *sigh*

Did they even realise that they were in the midst of fan-sign??

Coz it just seems like they were in their own world..

I promised I would never ship drama-reel to real again after my poor Jo Jung Suk & IU's ship sinking..

But these two makes the job waaaay harder..

Hics...... eottokeeee?/?

Hahahahahaa....i love watching soon shin but i dont ship them irl...love they in drama...

But for gumri they chemis is no joke...but i promise to my self not too delulu because too painful if gumri couple sinking:sweatingbullets:

I just love for first that the friendship is goal(but there is no friendship in woman n man right??)):blush:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

At one point Bo-gum looks upset at the lack of underwear to change into, and Joon-yeol says, “Honestly, we’ve just decided to go without.” Kyung-pyo adds in a serious voice, “Joon-yeol hyung and I are no-panty. If you look behind you, you’ll see them hanging.” Joon-yeol: “If you’re feeling icky, just take them off too.” Cut to: All of them taking off their shorts in the pool. Um, you still need to wear pants though! No underwear means you must be wearing pants!

LOL!!! :lol: what's hanging GKP? must glue my eyes to the screen when the show airing. MUST SEEN WHAT'S HANGING!! (seriously!!)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, haneul1992 said:

@deota If you don't mind I will borrow Picforgetting :):P 

8ea21c26gw1f104y0wtrbj20mq0nmqv5.jpg.png

On the second one Hyeri is like "Choi Taek are you cheating on me? I love those two just date ea ch other :heart::wub:

4 hours ago, deota said:

Yessss with my pleasure....the pict is for ours...we can share gratefully to the world...

Hyeri expression when she found his ring what the hell:angry:....hhhhhhahhhahhhhahahhhahaahhhahaa....

I love the ring strategic...kill two bird in one shoot...very clever uri bogummy

I love their interaction in fansign....so sweet...there is no script right their chemist is on fire or my delulu too strong:P.....but hyeri to cute always stick into bogummy....:wub: 

Haha....love HR's spontaneoouus reaction, when she saw the ring on PBG's ring finger. First she grab his hand, then she shot him a dagger look, most likely asking where he got the ring, forgetting they have thousands of witness. By the time she realized it was too late...LOL...we already got it!!! No wonder PBG's company released the 'origin' of the ring  very quick, to give assurance to his fans & his other half, so wifey won't sulk for long....

• Like 13

Thank you @Grace1003 for answering my query. No worries, he's always thanking something or someone in all his interviews so much so it's hard pinpoint which interview it is. Thanks again girl. See this Bogummy's thankful bug is soo contagious ;)

Wooot. YOF's coming fast, V-app even sooner.. who's ready for more Bogummy?!

I am even more excited what project he picks after this -- I would love to see him do something of the sort like Healer or City Hunter or be in a heist film like Kim Soo Hyun did. What are you guys looking forward to see him in?

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Park Bo Gum mcing Mubank  in July 2015 pre Reply 1988

PBG and Hyeri in the same screen before knowing each other in R88. 

you found it ke..ke..ke... thank you.

and I found this. how funny that PBG fan followed PBG like a bee in airport ke..ke..ke.. and I love the song in this vid.

• Like 11

@deeand PBG is like a chameleon. He is so ethereally good looking and unapprochable in the airport vids whereas he is so friendly and approchable in others. Loved him

@pixiemoondust I did not move on yet from R88. in the middle of dloading I remember you. Wanna see another facade of him. Loved to see him City Hunter like drama and melodrama and rom com . He can pull it off. Provided having a good director and of course he can build the chemistry with everyone.

• Like 10