Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

thanks for sharing all the pics ^^

uri Bogummy is super cute and totally in Taek mode XD

his bromance with his bro GKP is super cute as well and lol he dunno how to do the small heart :P 

he with Hyeri is like in their own little world the whole time lol...they must have missed each other :P 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@saturn. kwakwakwa  :D im sorry i had to laugh a little at that "lack of handshake"..it reminded me of Kim soo hyun, who is always getting that problem in any meeting. 

Its OK though.. No need to be sad about it. Maybe the fan forgot.:)

i think the fan saw the ring

had a internal freak out and couldnt shake his hand anymore

• Like 12

3 hours ago, mellinadear said:

@saturn. kwakwakwa  :D im sorry i had to laugh a little at that "lack of handshake"..it reminded me of Kim soo hyun, who is always getting that problem in any meeting. 

Its OK though.. No need to be sad about it. Maybe the fan forgot.:)

That fan doesn't know there are thousand of us here who envy her :angry::angry::angry:.... For me, if i had the chance, i would take his hand with both of my hands and hold it as long as possible :P

• Like 6

18 hours ago, deeand said:

@deota quote video is deleted by Mod, but my quote videos or photos if I put it in spoiler is never deleted by the Mods so it mean we can quote pics or videos but MAKE SURE TO PUT IT ON SPOILER here is how to make spoiler tags.

[ spoiler]

quote image,gifs or videos

[ /spoiler]

just remove the space after [

Thanks dear..:blush:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, cheersmyself said:

That fan doesn't know there are thousand of us here who envy her :angry::angry::angry:.... For me, if i had the chance, i would take his hand with both of my hands and hold it as long as possible :P

Maybe that fans too nervous...maybe i would like her if meet face to face with bogum...my brain gonna be blank:P 

Its true kim soo hyun always getting problem in meeting too...and his expression was too funny...:rolleyes:

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Loving how PBG beautifully capped his meteoric rise as an actor after Reply 1988 thanking the director and the scriptwriter for "THE GIFT OF CHOI TAEK."

Thank you for this, when did Bogummy say this?

Bogummy and his thankful heart is :heart:

Thank you for gifting us Choi Taek too PD Shin and Writer LJW. And Bogum! Thank you for breathing life into the Choi Taek we all love to bits and pieces.  

• Like 15

1 hour ago, haneul1992 said:

@deota If you don't mind I will borrow those pictures 

Spoiler

8ea21c26gw1f104y0wtrbj20mq0nmqv5.jpg.png

On the second one Hyeri is like "Choi Taek are you cheating on me?" :P :blush:

I love those two just date each other :heart::wub:

Yessss with my pleasure....the pict is for ours...we can share gratefully to the world...

Hyeri expression when she found his ring what the hell:angry:....hhhhhhahhhahhhhahahhhahaahhhahaa....

I love the ring strategic...kill two bird in one shoot...very clever uri bogummy

I love their interaction in fansign....so sweet...there is no script right their chemist is on fire or my delulu too strong:P.....but hyeri to cute always stick into bogummy....:wub: 

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, deota said:

Yessss with my pleasure....the pict is for ours...we can share gratefully to the world...

Hyeri expression when she found his ring what the hell:angry:....hhhhhhahhhahhhhahahhhahaahhhahaa....

I love the ring strategic...kill two bird in one shoot...very clever uri bogummy

I love their interaction in fansign....so sweet...there is no script right their chemist is on fire or my delulu too strong:P.....but hyeri to cute always stick into bogummy....:wub: 

This is exactly what I was thinking :blush: Chemist is on point :wub:

You can't script something like this :blush::P 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, haneul1992 said:

@deota If you don't mind I will borrow those pictures :):P 

8ea21c26gw1f104y0wtrbj20mq0nmqv5.jpg.png

On the second one Hyeri is like "Choi Taek are you cheating on me?" :P :blush:

I love those two just date each other :heart::wub:

PBG: You didn't let me tell our parents in the drama so I'm letting everyone here know that we're married. 

HYERI: I'll deal with you in the car. 

LOL!  I love these two. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, pixiemoondust said:

Thank you for this, when did Bogummy say this?

Bogummy and his thankful heart is :heart:

Thank you for gifting us Choi Taek too PD Shin and Writer LJW. And Bogum! Thank you for breathing life into the Choi Taek we all love to bits and pieces.  

It's in one of his many interviews after Reply 1988 ended. I saw it in this thread. If I get to find it will give you the link. Since the Reply 1988 thread has been closed i will post this article here. Writer refers to the four as the NEWLY MINTED IT BOYS.

Kissing, camping, and going commando for Youths Over Flowers 1988

by girlfriday | February 15, 2016 | 62 Comments

YouthAfrica1.jpgYouthAfrica14.jpg

The surprise mashup of Answer Me 1988 and Youths Over Flowers already premieres this coming Friday, which seems like a bit of a whirlwind because we just got done with the Iceland boys and their shenanigans. The back-to-back broadcasts also means there hasn’t been a whole lot of time for promo, but we finally have the first poster for Youths Over Flowers in Africa, along with the extended teaser that was shown at the end of the last episode of the Iceland trip, featuring some pretty epic bromance.

This time, Na PD and crew kidnapped newly-minted It-boys Ryu Joon-yeol, Park Bo-gum, Go Kyung-pyo, and Ahn Jae-hong, aka the Answer Me 1988 boys (minus Lee Dong-hwi, who had to film a movie) at the end of their cast vacation and whisked them away to Namibia. The 10-day off-roading adventure looks truly carefree, with the boys pitching tents wherever they end up and grilling up dinner by the side of the road.

At one point Bo-gum looks upset at the lack of underwear to change into, and Joon-yeol says, “Honestly, we’ve just decided to go without.” Kyung-pyo adds in a serious voice, “Joon-yeol hyung and I are no-panty. If you look behind you, you’ll see them hanging.” Joon-yeol: “If you’re feeling icky, just take them off too.” Cut to: All of them taking off their shorts in the pool. Um, you still need to wear pants though! No underwear means you must be wearing pants!

My favorite part is that Ryu Joon-yeol and Park Bo-gum are especially cuddlesome with one another, giving each other smoochies whenever the mood strikes. Maybe they just know that each kiss is one step closer to healing my broken heart. Orrrr maybe it always should’ve been Jung-hwan and Taek riding off into the sunset together.

Youths Over Flowers in Africa premieres this Friday, February 19.

YouthAfrica14.jpg

YouthAfrica2.jpg

YouthAfrica3.jpg

YouthAfrica4.jpg

YouthAfrica5.jpg

YouthAfrica6.jpg

YouthAfrica7.jpg

YouthAfrica8.jpg

YouthAfrica9.jpg

YouthAfrica10.jpg

YouthAfrica11.jpg

YouthAfrica12.jpg

YouthAfrica13.jpg

YouthAfrica15.jpg

YouthAfrica16.jpg

YouthAfrica17.jpg

YouthAfrica18.jpg

YouthAfrica19.jpg

YouthAfrica20.jpg

Link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/kissing-camping-and-going-commando-for-youths-over-flowers-1988/

• Like 13