Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

5 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

Screen_Shot_2016_02_14_at_11_41_16_PM.pn

LOLOLOL IT'S OFFICIAL HYERI NEEDS TO GET IN LINE IF SHE WANTS PBG TO HERSELF. PLS DON'T ABUSE YOUR STAR POWER... SOME OF US HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH BOGUM BEFORE YOU. GET IN LINE NOW =P 

to day is full of joy, happiness and love.

hye-ri are you don't wanna lose bo gum? yes girl hold him tight don't let anyone take him away from you.

3 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Jestina marketing is smart, they know there were many of PGB and HR shippers out there, and PBG wearing couple ring will blow out every PBG shipper include us LOL.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, deeand said:

to day is full of joy, happiness and love.

hye-ri are you don't wanna lose bo gum? yes girl hold him tight don't let anyone take him away from you.

Jestina marketing is smart, they know there were many of PGB and HR shippers out there, and PBG wearing couple ring will blow out every PBG shipper include us LOL.

I know right bogumy successfully carry his duty as the J.Estina new ambassador wkwkw..Right on time smart bogumy! Congratulations J.Estina ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 9

A video posted by Stu_y from FY park bo gum instagram (http://fyparkbogum.tumblr.com/) .. I can not post video. but I am happy enough with the below post from his fan:):)

응답하라 1988 팬사인회
도봉구 쌍문동 정의여고 운동장인데
100명 해주고 끝… 집이랑 가까워서 갔는데..그냥 연예인 본걸로 만족… 박보검 진짜 존잘이더라… 박보검이 손흔드는거랑 다른 배우가 손흔드는거랑 여자팬들 꺄악 소리지르는데 크기가다름 ㅋㅋㅋ
동영상내 꺄악소리 주의 ㅋㅋㅋ

#서울#도봉구#쌍문동 #정의여고 #팬사인회 #응답하라1988 #춥다 #사인못받음 #ㅠㅠ #박보검 #고경표 #류준열 #혜리 #존잘 #존예 #일상 #소통 #맞팔

Reply 1988 fansign event
It was at the Dobong-gu Ssangmundong Jangeui Girls’ High School playground, but
Ended at 100 people… My house was close so I went, but.. I was just satisfied seeing celebrities… Park Bogum is really freaking handsome… There was a large difference in the sounds of the fangirls’ screaming whenever Park Bogum waved his hands and whenever the other actors waved their hands ㅋㅋㅋ
Warning of the sound of the screaming in the video ㅋㅋㅋ

#Seoul #DoBongGu #Ssangmundong #JangeuiGirlsHighSchool #FansignEvent #Reply1988 #Cold #Didn’tGetAutographs #ㅠㅠ #ParkBogum #GoKyungPyo #RyuJoonYeol #Hyeri #FreakingHandsome #ReallyCelebrities #DailyLife #Communication #MutualFollowing

• Like 18

MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!! SEEING THEM ALL TOGETHER! AND BO GUM! WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU SO FREAKING CUTE?! REALLY?!!!! YOU CANT EVEN MAKE A MINI HEART USING YOUR FINGERS?! HAHAHA TOO CUTE I CANNOT! LOL! HE PREFER A BIG HEART! HAHAHAHAHAHA! wish they will post eng sub of some of the videos!!!

SO HAPPY TO SEE HIS CHOI TAEK hairstyle! <3

• Like 15

Casually bringing this back.. (source)

[enter-talk] HYERI AND PARK BOGUM'S IDEAL TYPES WOW WOW

Posted on 8:07 AM by kei z

download.jsp?FileID=34701282
Hyeri : cute with large shoulders

download.jsp?FileID=34701283

download.jsp?FileID=34701483
Park Bogum : more than the body and face, the heart is important,
I prefer short hair over long hair
the important point of the face are the eyes. I favor deep eyes ㅋㅋㅋ

download.jsp?FileID=34701484

download.jsp?FileID=34701485
Park Bogum prefers girls who dance well over girls who sing well

download.jsp?FileID=34701486

download.jsp?FileID=34701487

download.jsp?FileID=34701488

post response:
[+181][-16]
original post: here

한 |2016.01.22 18:30 

their ideal types descriptions are kinda suspicious ㅋㅋㅋㅇㅇ

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.22 18:15 

shut, let's pretend we didn't hear anything

ㅇ |2016.01.22 18:41 

look at the way they filmed their kiss scene, it would be even more suspicious if they haven't developed anything

ㅇ |2016.01.22 20:30 

daebak I was a fan of Park Bogum ever since he shot Blind but up until he shot Reply he was never that precise with his ideal typesㄷㄷㄷThis is the real deal... He never talked (about ideal types) like this before.. I watched about 10 interviews of him before and in the 10 of them, he always has been so vague saying how the heart was important...... be happy....

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.22 20:29 

but those 2 have lots of skinships, I'm not talking about the drama but about behind the scenes

ㅋㅋ |2016.01.22 23:16 

there was a question about surgery and Park Bogum said that even if a girl does surgery but remains pretty, he wouldn't care..

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.22 19:40 

they're kinda suspicious..

• Like 16

guys. thanks for all the uploads!!! so happy to see the gang together, just missing RHY. pardon me if i still use their R88 names.

loved how JB pulled PBG to wave at the crowd, CSW (NE), GKP and PBG my 3 faves together!! fashion wise, LDH takes the cake with his DR jacket!

as for HR and PBG, just get married!!!!

• Like 11