Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

There are also some other incidental and peripheral information revealed in other sources - what SJK has said about him being close to someone, his reaction to Jongmin asking him about two pairs of girls, his interaction and his response to what the MC said at TVN 10 award ceremony, and various coincidences such as matching outfits, same log in time on weibo accounts (C fans monitors his log in time hehe.... , close proximity based on Instagram uploads etc (of course, all this could just be pure coincidence or that they could share the same sponsors etc) - all these have led many C fans to think along certain lines. If this is true, I'm very happy for him.<-----

Wondering who is this?? this person is bogummie and his gf?? i was confused.

22 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Hide contents

Essentially, C fans have traced the progression on Bogummy's response on the issue of dating as follows:

1. Before R88 (mainly from his interviews after Tomorrow Cantabile)

He has dated before from middle school to high school. Since debut, he has not dated. His ideal type is one who is kind and shares his vision about life. 

2. After R88

He described his ideal type as someone who is like a mother and at the same time like a friend and dongseng to him. She must be a good wife and a wise mother. She should have qualities to make up for where he is lacking. When asked in one instance if he preferred short or long hair, he said short hair. 

3. Before fan meeting in Taiwan

He appeared to be evasive in answering the question whether he has dated and said it's not a glorifying thing not to have dated since his debut. He said Blossom has no issues with him dating and in fact they encourage him to date as it would help him in his acting, just that it should be kept a secret.

4. At fan meeting in Taiwan

When asked, he talked about wearing matching outfits in the sense that the color schemes match, not necessarily from the same logo. 

5. After fan meeting in Taiwan and when promoting R88 for Japan

He said between friendship and love, he's the type that will choose love first and is therefore not like Taek in R88 in this regard. He also said, he's the type that can focus only on one thing. Thus, between work and love, he's only able to do one thing. He said his friends and co-workers around him are in relationships and he thinks it's such a blessing and is envious of them. He has also entertained the question whether to make it public or keep things a secret. He said he's convinced that revealing it will make life very difficult for his love. So, he'd keep the information a secret until they are ready to get married.

6. After fan meeting in Taiwan when he appeared at Unnie Slamdunk (am not sure if I got the correct name of the program)

When asked if he has a girlfriend, he answered no very quickly. Ra Miran then added he would like to date.

7. In 2D1N, just before MDBC premiered, when asked by Jongmin if he had dated before, he said yes. Then Jongmin asked if it's the passionate kind, he said shyly, it's not like that.

8, At Happy Together during the screening of MDBC, Ra Miran was asked if she knew whether Bogummy is in a relationship with a special someone, Ra Miran said, if it's a secret, why would I say or know the answer. Then when asked again if he's meeting anyone in secret, she said, yes he's meeting me later!

9. After MDBC

He said he's the type that will fall in love at first sight and like his drama character Lee Young, he'd like to go all out to show his love to the one he loves. He also finds that the thought of being able to show love to a single woman is an appealing thought. When asked about his ideal type, he said he has no ideal type.

C fans noted a shift in his position on this topic. For me, the most telling part is that he's able to say he's the type that falls in love at first sight unless he has fallen in love at first sight before. Of course, this could also be his love from middle school days. 

There are also some other incidental and peripheral information revealed in other sources - what SJK has said about him being close to someone, his reaction to Jongmin asking him about two pairs of girls, his interaction and his response to what the MC said at TVN 10 award ceremony, and various coincidences such as matching outfits, same log in time on weibo accounts (C fans monitors his log in time hehe.... , close proximity based on Instagram uploads etc (of course, all this could just be pure coincidence or that they could share the same sponsors etc) - all these have led many C fans to think along certain lines. If this is true, I'm very happy for him.

Whatever it may be, I do not want to be nosy. And I have no business commenting on that or who he chooses to date etc. I'm happy that he has close friends including Taekhyun, GKP, Dongyeon, and perhaps close friends who are girls too haha...my own son has a close girlfriend since he was 17 and so, it's perfectly normal to me. Most importantly, being in a close friendship with someone special and being in love is a beautiful thing for anyone and so, I'd like that he experiences that. I can also fully appreciate why he may need to tread very carefully and not reveal things to protect his privacy and his loved ones.

OMG.. i would love to know .. details..how to go. what to do ..etc etc.. .. first time i went korea was GD tour. I went and #DIDWhatGDDid this time.. probably next year. finger cross.. definately be  #BogummieTour

kamsahamida~~~~:blush:

On 5/5/2016 at 11:07 AM, saturn. said:

I found this 'Taek tour' article at DC Bogum gall. It looks great.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkbogum&no=150356&page=3

The hotel in China where Taek & Deoksun went at year 1989, the restaurant in Sacheon where Junghwan & Taek have lunch together, and the concert hall where Taek and Deoksun met again in year 1994.

If you guys have chance to come to Korea, please let me know, I will explain in detail. (or join if I have time)

• Like 4

This is interesting:

During her career, the hanbok designer Lee Jin Hui has designed over 2000 hanboks for actors and actresses. Beside the set outfits (maids, eunuches,etc.), she sewed everything else by herself . Lee Jin Hui was originally going to make 11 outfits for Lee Yeong, but ended up with 30, including the Dragon Robe. She is planning to open an exhibition of MDBC's anboks soon.

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=140&aid=0000031620

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, sujigummie said:

There are also some other incidental and peripheral information revealed in other sources - what SJK has said about him being close to someone, his reaction to Jongmin asking him about two pairs of girls, his interaction and his response to what the MC said at TVN 10 award ceremony, and various coincidences such as matching outfits, same log in time on weibo accounts (C fans monitors his log in time hehe.... , close proximity based on Instagram uploads etc (of course, all this could just be pure coincidence or that they could share the same sponsors etc) - all these have led many C fans to think along certain lines. If this is true, I'm very happy for him.<-----

Wondering who is this?? this person is bogummie and his gf?? i was confused.

The "him" is Bogummy, as in, I'm happy for Bogummy. As long as he's happy, that's good for me. I did not want to be too detailed about these "peripheral information" as it is quite a bit. I also don't believe in saying anything that is not official. As you would notice, I have avoided even mentioning any names.

• Like 5

He's only 24 (Korean age) and may not be in a hurry to start a relationship or date. I am sure Bogum wants to further develop his career which presently is soaring high ! He has to juggle his studies too. But whenever he wants to reveal his private relationship with any girl, I'd be extremely glad for him:)

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, bogumminion said:

OH.MY.GOD!!!

Okay okay... I need to calm my heart down. Below is Kwakkie's interview with TVDaily on November 2nd.

Please note that this could be a sensitive subject to some.

Reveal hidden contents

Kwak Dong Yeon: "I also feel regret not having a love-line in MDBC. Atleast there was a bromance with Bo Gum hyung so it was good."

Kwak Dong Yeon then revealed a big secret behind Lee Yeong and Kim Byeong Yeon's story.

"In fact, at first, according to the script, Byung Yeon's feelings toward Lee Yeong were more than friendship and loyalty. I was told initially by the staffs that there will be a confession scene by Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong before his "death". The crew was planing to build up that scene beautifully.

In the novel, there was a scene where Byung Yeon confessed to Ra On like so: "I loved you with all my heart, so I repent nothing. I protected you with my whole body, therefore, I have no regrets. As long as you stay happy, it's enough for me". The crew planed to carry this line into the drama, switching from Byung Yeon to Ra On to Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong.""

Nevertheless, this hidden same-gender-loving of Byung Yeon was failed to elaborate. Kwak Dong Yeon stated: "There will be people who are going to feel uncomfortable about this subject no matter what so as a result, the crew decided to stop developing any further."

Yet Kwak Dong Yeon still showed his confidence by saying: "When I first heard about the original script, I was confident I would perform it well since the the other party was Bo Gum hyung, is there anyone who doesn't love him?"

Now I know why that "death" scene was so touching. I cried so much my head hurt while watching it. My favorite scene ever.

Source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14780776021177007002

It is good the story didn't go that way. I prefer the bromance that is more touching. Some people can't differentiate reality from fiction.

And the commotion in the drama MDBC thread because of a pic in the Cebu trip. Still makes me:angry: when I think of it.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

I also believe for the script went forth as in original for this confession..there will be some backlash from K netizens. So maybe it was good that this didn't happen ^^ Just my opinion ~~

Haha..I read this in Chinese yesterday but did not think it appropriate to translate for this thread as it's Kwakkie's interview plus it might offend the sensitivities of some fans. The Chinese translation has got the cheesy lines that he was supposed to have said to Lee Young haha...

• Like 3

@bogumminion it would have been fun to see Kim hyung's love line but I agree that it wouldn't have been wise for them to do so + BG alone has gone through enough (like @sara2908 mentioned above).

Although, I kinda had the hunch when CP, Kim hyung & RO were at the palace wall and kim hyung said being with who you love makes living in the palace better(or something like that, can't remember). Even though it wasn't shown, there were ALOT of hints given.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Looks like our Bogummy and Kwakkie should really get the best bromance award. Kwakkie can't stop talking about his newfound love. 

Kwakkie said Bogummy looks after people and every little detail. When Kwakkie is having his makeup done and Bogummy's is done, he will start to help with Kwakkie's and also he will start to pick up things and tidy up the place. Kwakkie said he's never met anyone like that in his lifetime (haha...Kwakkie dear, you know your 19 years is not a long time right?). When asked if Bogummy has any flaws at all, he said Bogummy is not very refined when he eats. He will spit out rice. Haha..that we have seen and already know.

@Michelle JG You can probably catch this in Happy Together tonight. And yes, I will help you get the tickets for Singapore if you want to come here.

Thanks for your help in advance!!! 

I cannot stop laughing when Kwakkie said Bogummy is not very refined when he eats, hahahahhahahahahahaha I have seen it twice, 1 in 2d1n and another 1 in entertainment weekly. I wonder why? So he has flaws too when come to food!! hahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@4evgbogummy

Hide contents

to be  frank, i agree with your thought. Since KL is the first we should secure this first. And i think Singapore will be later during year end, maybe Xmas time. So, let's hope for the best and we can attend both fm. 

Again, i will help to fight for the ticket unless they limit the no of tickets to purchase. I will go for the most expensive ticket. Same with me? 

Haha..just want to say that interestingly, C fans whose accounts I follow have no issues with Bogummy and Kwakkie. Think it boils down to how much you know about Bogummy and how long you have been a fan. His fans from before MDBC have no issues. 

2 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Spoiler

Yes, get the most expensive one. After all, I have to fly there. Makes little sense otherwise haha...

• Like 2

Bogumme's thread is moving up in LTE level.. OMG.. LOL.. I started reading since page 45. random google search bring me here. Then I read backward and forward to know past and current .. .~~~Ta da~~~.. hehehe..the more I read.. the more i love him.. awwwwww.. ~~ I can't help loving you more ~~ #bogumStyle .. :blush:

• Like 5

OMG.. LOL...Lucky that didn't happen..gonna me mess.. LMAO.. 

1 hour ago, bogumminion said:

OH.MY.GOD!!!

Okay okay... I need to calm my heart down. Below is Kwakkie's interview with TVDaily on November 2nd.

Hide contents

Kwak Dong Yeon: "I also feel regret not having a love-line in MDBC. Atleast there was a bromance with Bo Gum hyung so it was good."

Kwak Dong Yeon then revealed a big secret behind Lee Yeong and Kim Byeong Yeon's story.

"In fact, at first, according to the script, Byung Yeon's feelings toward Lee Yeong were more than friendship and loyalty. I was told initially by the staffs that there will be a confession scene by Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong before his "death". The crew was planing to build up that scene beautifully.

In the novel, there was a scene where Byung Yeon confessed to Ra On like so: "I loved you with all my heart, so I repent nothing. I protected you with my whole body, therefore, I have no regrets. As long as you stay happy, it's enough for me". The crew planed to carry this line into the drama, switching from Byung Yeon to Ra On to Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong.""

Nevertheless, this hidden same-gender-loving of Byung Yeon was failed to elaborate. Kwak Dong Yeon stated: "There will be people who are going to feel uncomfortable about this subject no matter what so as a result, the crew decided to stop developing any further."

Yet Kwak Dong Yeon still showed his confidence by saying: "When I first heard about the original script, I was confident I would perform it well since the the other party was Bo Gum hyung, is there anyone who doesn't love him?"

Now I know why that "death" scene was so touching. I cried so much my head hurt while watching it. My favorite scene ever.

• Like 1

@4evgbogummy Hm... I did not think that interview was inappropriate to be posted here as I only see it as a fun fact behind MDBC. And I thought we all agreed implicitly that we are all mature enough to share everything about Bo Gum including his characters. Maybe I'm just dense?

I agree that translation of mine might cause some uproars (in other threads or even out of soompi). I apologize for that. Will think twice before posting those kind of posts again.

• Like 4

OH.MY.GOD!!!

Hide contents

Oh my god!!! This is really shocking!! Kwakkie is so honest to tell everything. hahahaha Noona dunno what to say. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bogumminion said:

@4evgbogummy Hm... I did not think that interview was inappropriate to be posted here as I only see it as a fun fact behind MDBC. And I thought we all agreed implicitly that we are all mature enough to share everything about Bo Gum including his characters. Maybe I'm just dense?

I agree that translation of mine might cause some uproars (in other threads). I appologize for that. Will think twice before posting those kind of posts again.

Haha..I read the cheesy lines; and I was like, OMG, that loveline is even more beautiful than the LY-RO one haha...so I decided not to post in this thread because there are fans here who might also be shipper fans. I'd admit that if I have to choose a MDBC ship, it'd be the LY-BY or the LY-Eunach Jang ship, and in that order, haha....

• Like 2

This is interesting:

During her career, the hanbok designer Lee Jin Hui has designed over 2000 hanboks for actors and actresses. Beside the set outfits (maids, eunuches,etc.), she sewed everything else by herself . Lee Jin Hui was originally going to make 11 outfits for Lee Yeong, but ended up with 30 at the end, including the Dragon Robe. She is planning to open an exhibition of MDBC's hanboks soon.

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=140&aid=0000031620

Our Crown Prince has 30 sets of hanbok???? oh my god. Did Bo Gum wear so many. But the hanbok is really nice and beautiful. Thanks to the designer. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, bogumminion said:

OH.MY.GOD!!!

Hide contents

Sometimes I felt like Kwak interviewed something too much. If he has no purpose to play medias, I would say sorry that a blaze in my mind thought he did playing for media attention or some group of fans' attention.  I remembered Kwak used to interview that Park Bo Gum used to advise him not to harm anyone from speaking, he should remember Park Bo Gum's suggestion indeed.

I might be old enough to appreciate the actors/actresses who are witty in interviews or mentioning things related to others smartly, that's why I specially appreciates Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, Cha Tae Hyun, Song Joong Ki. 

4 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Haha..I read this in Chinese yesterday but did not think it appropriate to translate for this thread as it's Kwakkie's interview plus it might offend the sensitivities of some fans. The Chinese translation has got the cheesy lines that he was supposed to have said to Lee Young haha...

Totally agreed with you, I objected the bromance in TV drama or in variety show esp. for the purpose to let some kind of fans cheer as same as idols. I can not accepted that there used to be this bromance idea to Crown Prince acted by Park Bo Gum from the true friend in TV drama as Kim Hyung. 

4 hours ago, WendyHo said:

I also believe for the script went forth as in original for this confession..there will be some backlash from K netizens. So maybe it was good that this didn't happen ^^ Just my opinion ~~

My opinion is completely objection too. As storyline between Crown Prince and Kim Hyung have been developed with valuable loyalty and true friendship why this trust brought down to other distorted relationship as in some variety shows or TV drama for singer/actor idols. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

really??? i would love to know the cheesy lines. Please tell me where to find the chinese source. hahahahahha