Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 5/3/2016 at 4:15 PM, Grace1003 said:

Background: @snorants is translating an article of a reporter in news.topstarnews.net. According to @snorants, the reporter is in a fangirling mode :-).

Fangirling? More like a love confession made public! Wonder how our Bogummy will react when he reads this!

The title of the article:

Title: Park Bo Gum, when you smile, I like it for no reason... 'Is this love?'

The suit fits you nicely, our Bogum-ah. I love everything about you, Bogum-ah. I saw the ring on your left hand; and during R88 fansign, I saw the ring on your left hand. I was surprised, but I believe it is sponsored. For the whole day, I was waiting for the sponsored news. Your smiling face is also so lovable.When I see you smile, it feels like the world becomes brighter. Your smile makes all the worries and anxieties disappear. Thanks for having such a bright smile. Just having your presence is thankful. Even your expressionless face is remarkable.I was just looking at your photos steadily, suddenly my heart was not able to remain calm. It was going to rain today, so i was not feeling good, but looking at your face, I smiled without realising. Bogum, whose side profile is also handsome. how can your side profile (lines) be so pretty. Sometimes i will think whether you are an angel. I thank God for sending you down to Earth. Our Bogum's hair, which was still neat while indoors, opens beautifully into a sprout now. Our bogum, who does not know how to make finger hearts, continues to make hearts with his hands. Why are you so cute, bogum-ah? Our bogum, whose hands are pretty too. Bogum-ah, do you know? Personally, I do not like middle-parting hair; Because of you I like it. As long as it's you, I like everything. I like it because of you. There is no need for a reason, I like it no matter what. You, who show your thankfulness to the world. as I often write about your 'thankful' words, I am also feeling thankful for little things. Because you always show your pretty smile, I, too, smile much more. How can you look so much like an angel today? Didn't you come back not long ago from Africa and was called chocolate milk? Our bogum has returned to white milk. Bogum-ah, I worked hard to see you again today. This man, who is not 'humiliated' (as in he looks good), even in close-up photos. I want to put you closer to my eyes.Our bogum's black roots are growing out. But whether your hair is black or two-tone, i like it. as long as it's you, I approve everything. To prevent chapped lips, have you been using lip balm diligently? Actor park bogum, smiling brightly while holding the bag. the point of this photos is those tendon. Can you see? Tendon that you would never imagine to see from such a baby face. I also love seeing you hold the microphone with both hands. Thank you once again for your presence today. I learned/received support and strength from you again today. Bogum-ah, let's continue to walk together on this flower route. And let's be together forever. This is my confession to you. I love you Park Bogum.

@snorants's disclaimer: I did not write all these, the reporter did. lol sorry for making all of you cringe; Imagine me while trying to translate.

LOLLLL.. Reporter nim fangirling so hard.. the usage and writing is tumblr level.. SO CRINGy... yet.. totally my style.. HAHAHAHA.. BOGUM AHHHH.. IS IT LOVE???

• Like 14

Sigh, it looks like a lot of his Korean fans are targeting all his other fan meet venues as well. All are of like minds - they will go to wherever they can get tickets. His Korean fans can pretty much choose anywhere. A lot of his C fans are targeting HK, Taipei, and SK. I think it may be impossible to get tickets for my target venues. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Sigh, it looks like a lot of his Korean fans are targeting all his other fan meet venues as well. All are of like minds - they will go to wherever they can get tickets. His Korean fans can pretty much choose anywhere. A lot of his C fans are targeting HK, Taipei, and SK. I think it may be impossible to get tickets for my target venues. 

The BOGUM SYNDROME is MADDENINGLY REAL!!!:blink::blink::blink:

• Like 6

@sara2908, i hope i will be able to secure the ticket for KL FM. I feel nervous for Blossom to release more info on this. Some of my friends who's into Bogummy are planning to go too..

@4evgbogummy, owww, i hope you'll be able to secure the ticket for this upcoming FM in one of the veneu that you have targeted. I'm not sure in KL FM it will be translate into what language, i think it should be in English since Bogum's fans will be from various race and if it's in Bahasa, it would be difficult for others to understand..

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

And Singapore will definitely be a target venue for all his I-fans, SK and C fans. And there are a lot of Koreans in Singapore. Think I may seriously consider KL even with the language barrier. 

You can try Jakarta .... usually they will provide english translator during concert or fanmeeting but the fanmeet price usually quite expensive in Jakarta ....

Edit : sorry ... they will provide translator to translate from korean to indonesian language only .... not english sorry ....

Btw ... i wonder why they didnt include philippines in his asia tour ?? he has many fans there as they can see themselves ... or maybe no organizer want to invite him ??

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, in00022 said:

You can try Jakarta .... usually they will provide english translator during concert or fanmeeting 

Jakarta won't be easy either. His Indon fanbase is the biggest in SEA if I'm not wrong. They will be targeting Jarkata and KL.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Jakarta won't be easy either. His Indon fanbase is the biggest in SEA if I'm not wrong. They will be targeting Jarkata and KL.

Yes ... i know its quite difficult to get the ticket ... but you can try at least ... i also quite worry about ticketing war later ... but the one that i worry the most is the price and the fanmeet place ... 

• Like 4

Oh my, did not expect Bo Gum will visit so many countries for his fan meetings, I guess it wasn't call Asia Tour for nothing. I'm happy for you guys! I pray that you ladies will be able to get the ticket and all :lol:.

As for me, I'll just camp here waiting for your posts about your experience of meeting Bo Gum in person. For those who won't be able to go like me... *group hug*.

CkXdwS88yT2FqmWsor-eiYZsqGqFzpsYAmQM0X0O

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, sujigummie said:

LOLLLL.. Reporter nim fangirling so hard.. the usage and writing is tumblr level.. SO CRINGy... yet.. totally my style.. HAHAHAHA.. BOGUM AHHHH.. IS IT LOVE???

Thank you so much for this entertaining piece, media reporter is Park Bo Gum's fangirl.

The more they have opportunities to be closed with, the more people working with showbiz appreciate Park Bo Gum. 

As we watched that

1.female MCs in leading variety shows as Sister Slam Dunk and Running man or even news reporters in Arirang K-Pop;

2. Kim Jong Min accepted to ride 4-person roller coaster in 2days1night from Park Bo Gum's request and Defcon named Park Bo Gum Magic to be widely used in medias; and 

3. Co-actresses in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds or senior  actors in this TV dramas

etc. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Sorry ... i forgot .... they didnt provide english translator in Jakarta .... they will provide translator ... but to translate from korean to Indonesian language only ..... sorry ... the one who provide english translator usually in Spore .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

I'm so going with my kids! They are as excited as I am.....:w00t:

man... i already told kids it is time to be independent!. once details out, i will have to sit them down and calmly break the news!!!! i dun think i am gonna bring my kids.

on the other hand, i hope it will not clash with my holidays. wouldn't be able to travel out of SG for fanmeet, so hoping for a good date so that SG fans can all attend!!! *fingers crossed*

• Like 6