Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I appreciated Blossom's arranged schedule for Park Bo Gum indeed, they might experience from Song Joong Ki's skyrocketing hullyu to plan well for Park Bo Gum. 

After Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, let him take a long break before considering new acting projects to refresh his soul, Park Bo Gum could do other jobs eg.

- Post Drama Interviews to broadcast his acting thoughts and success,

- Attending global event in LA to broaden experiences and create more connections to global,

- photo shooting in LA and Europe and enjoy vacations,

- film more product endorsements

- fan meeting to meet fans in several countries and expand fans' base

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

I'm sorry ladies, i'm just way too excited. Never thought he'll be coming to KL! Bogum-ah, you makes my heart skipped a beat!

@Michelle JG, let's go! OMG!

@sara2908, i'm so happy, Chingu! ;)

I'm from KL !!!! Let's GO ladies!

38 minutes ago, ilmare said:

fan meet!!! yes!!!! i am so gonna ditch work n kids for this.

I'm so going with my kids! They are as excited as I am.....:w00t:

• Like 5

My heart is still thumping fast. I can't contain my happiness. Okay, this is what I got from Bogummy's China fansite accounts: the order will be KL, HK, Jakarta, Taipei, Tokyo, Bangkok and last of all, Singapore before the final one back in SK. Bogummy's fanbase in China, Taiwan, HK is crazily huge, getting tickets won't be easy. For his Taiwan fan meet, tickets were sold out in less than 7 mins and if I remember correctly, it was not through online means. 

Have no experience going for fanmeet, have only been to concerts. Our Chingus here, if it's not online and I need to target KL or Jarkata, I'd be here screaming for help to get tickets k?!!

• Like 10

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/11/03/0200000000AEN20161103001300315.html

Actor Park Bo-gum to embark on Asia tour

2016/11/03 09:13

SEOUL, Nov. 3 (Yonhap) -- Park Bo-gum, the star of TV series "Love in the Moonlight," will soon travel across Asia to meet with his fans, his management agency said Thursday.

Park, who played the charming Crown Prince Lee Yeong, will kick off his tour in Malaysia and then travel to Hong Kong, Indonesia, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Singapore and China, Blossom Entertainment said. The tour will wrap up with a fan meeting in South Korea before the end of the year.

Details of his visits to each country will be announced through Blossom Entertainment's official website and social media accounts at a later date, it said.

"The upcoming fan meetings will be a special occasion for Park Bo-gum to hold proper meetings with his fans not only at home but also across Asia," the agency said. "They will be made up of various programs through which Park and his fans can talk and enjoy themselves."

The KBS period drama ended last month after recording viewership ratings above 20 percent.

Park Bo-gum laughs during a recent interview with Yonhap News Agency in Seoul. (Yonhap)Park Bo-gum laughs during a recent interview with Yonhap News Agency in Seoul. (Yonhap)

hague@yna.co.kr

@mai5116Yay. So happy.

@4evgbogummyThat's what I am afraid of. How to secure the tickets. Will share additional info if any

• Like 7

Park Bo Gum to hold an Asia fan meeting tour!

park-bo-gum

Park Bogum is traveling to 8 cities in Asia for a fan meeting tour!

According to Blossom Entertainment, Park Bo Gum will be visiting Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Taipei, Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore, and Seoul to spend time with his loving fans. The label also stated that the fan meeting tour will likely be extended to additional cities in China. More details on the upcoming event will be announced in the near future on Blossom Entertainment's official website.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/park-bo-gum-to-hold-an-asia-fan-meeting-tour

• Like 6