Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

31 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

ridiculous.those comments are senseless imo i felt bad towards in young, that one is a candid photo and it looks cute i don't see anything wrong with it.

Agree, In Young did nothing wrong...they are seriously brainless comments...it is people like them that makes Bogum feel restricted now..this is just too much...these people will only make him go into NINJA mode more moving forward.....real stupid...:angry:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, araeli said:

Does anyone know if he has fan sign event here in Los Angeles California?

@araeli   Director (of Blossom Entertainment) Seung ByeongOk relayed  In November he will be travelling to Europe and North America for a photoshoot which also doubles as a holiday.   

• Like 7

On 4/23/2016 at 5:42 PM, mellinadear said:

Trans] #박보검 Q: Asked about his sequence when bathing A : Brushes teeth, cleanse face, head, elbow and.. blushes.. very red

AND WHATTTT???WHAT'S THE LAST ONE? LOL

I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE.. VERY RED BOGUMIE.. hahahah

On 10/28/2016 at 4:16 PM, 4evgbogummy said:

V star's compilation of yesterday's pics

http://miaopai.com/show/l6SZRrrWRQR4EQ~wp8eS9A__.htm

LOL..have you seen the video of this with him demonstrating his bath sequence? If not, I'd look into my archives and attach it later.

OMGGG..... VIDEO LINK. JUSELYOWWWWWWW... GOSH. wiejwoejwoeowejiwoe

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jees1 said:

Agree, In Young did nothing wrong...they are seriously brainless comments...it is people like them that makes Bogum feel restricted now..this is just too much...these people will only make him go into NINJA mode more moving forward.....real stupid...:angry:

i felt bad 'cause this will prolly make bogummy apologetic again :( but what can we do, some fans really tend to be so aggressively obsessive and we can't control that. i just hope it won't cause bogummy and his friends/colleagues any trouble. :vicx:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

i felt bad 'cause this will prolly make bogummy apologetic again :( but what can we do, some fans really tend to be so aggressively obsessive and we can't control that. i just hope it won't cause bogummy and his friends/colleagues any trouble. :vicx:

Sigh...yea that's really beyond our control...

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, sujigummie said:

I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE.. VERY RED BOGUMIE.. hahahah

OMGGG..... VIDEO LINK. JUSELYOWWWWWWW... GOSH. wiejwoejwoeowejiwoe

Michelle JG has already attached the video a few pages back from this page. Tsk...tsk...all of us fans here obsessing over shirtless Bogummy, bathing Bogummy, Bogmmy's kissing skills....okay, let's not go further. I'm feeling sorry for his real love, now and future, hehe.

• Like 6

@sara2908 re the photo Seo In Young was forced to remove, I love goofy looking Bogummy! I like everything about him, period. Are these fans only going after his looks or what? Get real, the true beauty of a person lies within. The on screen beauty is accentuated and only superficial. It's the combined beauty of both external and internal that makes Bogummy special to his true fans. 

• Like 9