Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

A meaningful article written by a reporter to our Bo Gummy. Hope someone can translate this, I kind of don't want to ruin the whole article with my writing skills. I will translate it later if no one is free to do it.

The title of the article is: "TO. Park Bo Gum-ssi, please don't worry too much".

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000515026

• Like 12

@stroppyse, i know this is going to be very late. But i still wanna say thank you very much for your translation back in page 452 (yeah, i'm doing proper back reading now). Thank for your effort and time and i enjoy reading it. At the same time, i am so proud of our Bogummy. He is indeed one of a kind :) 

• Like 5

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000515026

I tried to do a rough translation using Google translate to the last few paragraph:-

"He said, "It was a double-edged sword."

"I'm sorry for myself. It was strange. Fan love is the source of power that I can work on, and I can not express my gratitude just because it is a reality. I was careful about the action. I'm a bit sorry for my privacy. Before I was an actor, I was a person ... and I do not want to, but you are curious about your privacy. I can not help it, but the hope in one corner of my mind is all private and there is something I want to conceal.

"I do not know how to act," I repeatedly said, but in terms of listening, I thought it was a very positive affliction. I was able to feel that he was growing up as a mature star who was open to his fans.

"My goal is to become famous, not to earn money and honor. I always wanted to be an actor who had a good influence and to communicate comfort. I want to take it all the way to the end of my acting. Well ... I do not think I've gotten so much love, and now my goal is not gone ... I just feel like I'm in the process of thinking about how to repay fan love these days. "

Earlier this year, there was a liberal arts course that could not be registered yet during the registration period. Park has finished applying for the desired liberal arts, and plans to work together with his studies until the end of the year. Of course, now I can not go to the school on my favorite subway."

Seriously speaking fame and popularity has reaped him of his privacy..I kinda feel sad for him though. All the kid wants is to lead a normal life but he didn't expect that it could affect his personal life as well I think. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

Reveal hidden contents

CwEQK1SVIAARajn.jpg

CwEQK1TUMAAYM0t.jpg

CwEQK1SUMAAPasR.jpg

Minor Correction: Hanatour fansign is on10th November ( Thursday) @ 12pm.

Happy to see all the pictures from LA. Bo Gum looks great and  i wonder why he was sitting in front of the piano? He has piano performance in LA? It is a good memory for him since this is his firs time to USA and luckily he is not alone. 

• Like 6

I was watching TVN  programme last night, One Day Food Trip. I was thinking why don't they invite Bogum to this show since he loves to eat. I will definitely be camping in front of my tv :lol:

Throwback when he was a guest in 2D1N. I can watch this show over and over again because of him, hehe..

FB_IMG_1476319983950.jpg

FB_IMG_1476319974159.jpg

FB_IMG_1476319979466.jpg

FB_IMG_1476319966218.jpg

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

"Of course, now I can not go to the school on my favorite subway."

I feel bad for him but his safety comes first. 

That's very true....me too...I feel that way as well...

• Like 5

A reporter mentioned The last kiss scene in an interview.
"viewers wanted to see more intense love scenes and they were disappointed/regretful because of the final philtrium kiss".

Bogum shyly replied, you have to wait for him to grow up a little, and become more mature
then he'll "tada" surprise everyone.
As for philtrum kiss, filming timing was tight, and he only knew after looking at the monitor
after filming that scene, he totally forgot how he acted.

Trans ©: snorants

Me: Boy..wait for you to grow up? LOL. *gives him The side eye* The car kiss scene in R'88 was very Good, don't tell me about being mature first. :D

For those who can't remember.

Spoiler

• Like 16