Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

Preview for #YouthOverFlowers in Africa on YT thanks @EMM!

Press Conference on VAPP (18th Feb 2016 at 1.30PM KST):

http://www.vlive.tv/video/5604

OMG I LOVE ITT!!

It was so adorable when RJY and PBG kiss each other cheek like it was the natural thing to do.

Why is the main love line not these two, again? Nobody seems to mind if they ended up together and leave doeksun alone tho LOL

Can't wait for it to air! I hope it gets subbed as soon as possible. Who are we kidding, we probably watch the raw anyway just to staaaaaare at him as long as possible kekeke

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

Preview for #YouthOverFlowers in Africa on YT thanks @EMM!

Press Conference on VAPP (18th Feb 2016 at 1.30PM KST):

http://www.vlive.tv/video/5604

Ahahahahahahahaha. I look like a crazy person on my bus right now, with a really wide smile and I'm trying to suppress my laughter so hard that I can feel tears coming up. I'll look crazier if I start crying with this wide smile. 

I LOVE THIS. SO. MUCH.

BROMANCE TO THE MAX... from some of my favorite boys.

By the way...  spoiler!

Spoiler

They complete their mission and find the waterfall. 

LOL. Mostly kidding about the spoiler... why WOULDN'T they complete the mission? 

I just think it's hilarious that they gave us the beginning and end. Lol.

I love how they kept yelling out their gratefulness.

And, oh, my. Jun Yeol - Bo Gum shipping alert, hahaha. That's almost as many kisses between each of the AM88 couples. :o JK. LOL.

• Like 7

If you've ever wondered what name Park Bo Gum has saved for Hyeri on his cell phone.....

it's Hyeri.

Park Bo Gum: "Why? Should I have saved Hyeri-ssi as something else?"

lol. I've never wondered before. But now I wanna know if he ever saved anyone with a different alias. (I'm guessing that's a no.. except maybe "mom" or "dad". Bogummy is a straight-shooter.)

• Like 10

i cant wait for YOF Africa!
i just finished watching YOF Iceland ep6 and it's gonna be such a huge contrast haha.

in the preview (rough trans)
RJY: Do you have (a change of) underwear, bogum-ah?
PBG: NO hyung..
RJY: Honestly, we have decided to just go without.
AJH: In Africa, panty are expensive.
GKP: JY hyung and I are currently 'no-panty'
GKP: If you look behind, they are hanging there.
RJY: You too, just take them off.

LOL!

the latest article.
the reporter asks whether Hyeri is a little more special (than others) since she is his wife (in the drama).
what does he save hyeri's name as in his handphone?
he answered 'Hyeri. why? did hyeri save (my name) differently?' with wide round eyes.
then he requested the reporter to help ask Hyeri, arousing laughter from everyone.

hahaha bogum, you can always do that yourself right? lol

anyway i believe these are gifts prepared by DC suntaek fans

golden turtle:8ea21c26gw1f0pyp1fc2bj20i40htwg9.jpg

replica of the trophy. i think the words mean 'congrats for winning the Sung Deoksun husband cup'

8ea21c26gw1f0pyp0m8bzj20hp0nmjtr.jpg

some items from taekie room in lotte world exhibition:

Spoiler

golden key card

8ea21c26gw1f0iubyyojoj20hp0nmq4k.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f0iuby5cy2j20hp0nmtbe.jpg

is that a ring box in the drawer?

8ea21c26gw1f0iubzkfabj20hp0nmdib.jpg

• Like 13

Guest ktiminie

Guys YOF preview has been english sub credit to Eyes on Ryu: http://dai.ly/x3rs1lp

That conversation about panties is MAGIC, what an EPIC journey for our boys!!

"Do you have underwear Bogum ah?
... No I don't (...)

Honestly for underwear... we decided to go just with what we have.
They said underwear is expensive in Africa.

Bogum ah~ Junveolie hyung and I are without panty.
You'll know if you look behind, you'll spot something (we guess their panties???)

Ahahahaha
Just take it off, it's uncomfortable!

"IF YOU TELL ME TO TAKE IT OFF, I'LL TAKE IT OFF""

1FsCcR.gifM7kgNS.gif

KAK6tY.giffOi2Rm.gif

HjhOP7.gifqeIwP3.gif

Spoiler

- Were you happy with the ‘R8’ ending?

“Since I was faithful to the script, I acted according to how it was written. I only found out Taek was the husband after reading the episode 19 script.”

“From the beginning, the director told us 'You are all the main character. Don’t worry about who will be the husband, and who will be highlighted more in the production etc.’ After hearing those words, regardless of who became the husband I just wanted Deoksun to make a happy choice.”

- How did you feel after Taek-ie was confirmed to be the husband in 'R8’?

"I kept thinking that Jeonghwan would become the husband as well. Even though there were parts where it felt like Taek would be the husband, I thought that there would be another twist towards the end and that it would be 'UhNamRyu’. But it continued to the end like that without a twist. I was greatly surprised with the ending too.”

- Is your real life personality similar to Taek?

“I think it’s similar. The biggest area is that we both have a tendency to be gentle in appearance but quite strong in spirit. We’re also similar in that once we are fixed on something we’re good at concentrating on that one thing. Also, I, like Taek, like milk.” (laughs)

- In real life, do you act like Taek towards the girl you like?

“Yes. I’m the type that falls really deep when I fall for someone, so I go 'all-in’ and love one girl.”

- Would you like to work with Hyeri again?

“If it’s through a good production, I would definitely like to. But I think I would be even happier if all the families of Ssangmun-dong were to meet up again. Taek was always doing something by himself. There were lots of cases where he would be playing baduk by himself, or be at the Korean Baduk Association by himself, especially at the start of the drama. So I felt lonely a lot of times during the filming (of the drama). But the producers and actors looked after me really well after finding out so I was okay.”

- Out of the Ssangmun-dong quintet, is there someone you match well with or have gotten closer to?

“After all, I’ve been in a production with Kyungpyo hyung before, so we were close from the start. I think it’s (their relationship) gotten stronger through this production. Kyungpyo hyung treats me as though I’m his real younger brother. I felt really thankful to him.”

“If I were to talk about the others as well, Donghwee hyung is really funny like his character in the drama. Seeing how hyung was able to bring out the best of the lines that he was given, made me think that I want to be able to deliver my lines like that too. Junyeol hyung is the type that looks at and analyses his script a lot. They all took care of me like real big brothers. Ah, Hyeri is really like Deoksun. She was the vitamin on set, and it’s fun when you’re together with her.”

- Did you only have Taek in mind when you auditioned?

“I didn’t even know what roles there were. The script Shin Wonho PD-nim gave me wasn’t a 'R8’ script. I was given a script that had characters with a similar feel (to those in Reply 1988), and acted (based on that script).”

“I don’t know exactly what the competition ratio was for the auditions, but I heard that there were a lot of people who auditioned.”

- Was your dream originally to become an actor?

“When I was little, I had a vague idea that I wanted to become a celebrity. Especially since I liked singing while playing the piano, I wanted to become a musician. That’s why I recorded a video of me singing while playing the piano and sent it to (some) big entertainment companies. The CEO of the company I’m currently in right now, watched the video and casted me. He told me that being an actor would suit me, and that I could release albums and promote as a singer while being an actor, so I decided to become an actor after hearing his words.”

- Are there any of your lines or scenes that you particularly remember in R8?

“The scene where Taek confesses his feelings towards Deoksun for the first time saying 'Let’s watch was particularly memorable.”

“Aside from that, the scene where Taek’s dad just couldn’t bring himself to say 'I love you’ to Taek and hugs him tightly, and when Taek’s dad says “it would be nice if dad had a good friend beside him like you, too.” the line where Taek says “I want dad to be happy” etc, I liked the scenes where Taek and his father would exchange their feelings.

- Are there any genres or roles you would like to try in the future?

"Honestly speaking, there are a lot of roles I want to take on. I still haven’t shown (the public) much. I want to hear that "the actor Park Bogum is able to suit the role regardless of what he is given”. Firstly, before it’s too late, I want to try acting in a warm youth romance (production) while wearing a uniform. I want to try a historical (production), I’d like to try an action (production) as well, comedy is good as too.. There are lots of roles and productions (that he wants to try), but amongst them I want to take on a character that can touch the hearts, and relay a message to a lot of people. It would be even better if it’s a role that I can pull off well.

- Is there an actress you would like to work with?

“If it’s actresses, then I’m in no position to be picking and choosing (laughs). Who am I to be choosing one actress out of all the actresses. Firstly, I want to try acting with Yeo Jingoo-ssi. Even though he’s young, I think there’s a lot of things I can learn from him. If given the chance, I want to meet him in a good production.”

- How is your relationship with your father in real life?

“In real life, my father isn’t quiet (like his father in R8). I talk a lot with my father, and we’re close. Our family as a whole, is the kind that gets together and talks a lot.”

- Watching the (Reply 1988) behind the scenes videos, you’re really close with Hyeri-ssi, and on Music Bank you work well with Irene. Was your personality where you can treat women without reserve, formed because you have an older sister?

"I think so. But when a women and man are together, there are definitely things they feel awkward with (in the other person) at the beginning. At times like that, I think it’s only right for the man to take initiative, so I try hard to do so. Even with the kiss scene with Deoksun, I was really embarrassed but I pretended that it wasn’t a big deal and tried not to show that I was embarrassed.” (laugh)

- Between love and friendship, which would you choose in real life?

“I’ve thought about it. In the end I think I would choose love. I’ve mentioned it before but I’m the style that falls really deeply once I’m into someone.”

- When did you experience your first love?

"The person I met (dated) in middle school, I met until high school. I think we met for an extremely long time, but I can’t remember exactly how long we met for. During the time we dated, there were a couple of times where we broke up and got back together again.”

- I heard that you personally directed a performance at Myongji University. Are you like all the normal students during lessons?

“That’s right. I want to keep directing performances. My fellow students all treat me really comfortable whenever I go (to class).”

“Lately I’ve been worrying that I won’t be able to apply for my courses online. (laugh) If I were to go later, and the lecturer accepts my application, I’m afraid that there will be people saying that I got special treatment because I’m a celebrity. I’m worrying even more because of that.”

- It could be that you might get used to your popularity down the track, do you have any ways of controlling yourself for those times?

“Since I am here in this place thanks to the love given by the fans, and the support from the people from my company and my family, I don’t think I’ll think of popularity as something that is a given. I’m really thankful to the people who are cheering for me. I think the people at my company and my family are the biggest sources of strength for me.”

- You’ll still be acting 10 years later, what kind of evaluations/assessments would you like receive as an actor?

“Since it’s unknown as to when I’ll be able to keep acting until, I’m just going to keep doing my best (in acting) until I can. I would like it if people thought 'Park Bogum is quite a warm person’, 'He’s someone I want to act with’, 'He’s someone that has brings a positive influence on a lot of people’. Fundamentally, I want to become an actor that is good at acting.”

FULL TRANSLATION OF PBG'S INTERVIEW (CR: OWNER ON TUMBLR)

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/139180281516/trans-160212-interview-with-stardailynews 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, snolaxy said:

i cant wait for YOF Africa!
i just finished watching YOF Iceland ep6 and it's gonna be such a huge contrast haha.

in the preview (rough trans)
RJY: Do you have (a change of) underwear, bogum-ah?
PBG: NO hyung..
RJY: Honestly, we have decided to just go with what we have
AJH: In Africa, panty are expensive.
GKP: JY hyung and I are currently 'no-panty'
GKP: If you look behind, they are hanging there.
RJY: You too, just take them off.

LOL!

the latest article.
the reporter asks whether Hyeri is a little more special (than others) since she is his wife (in the drama).
what does he save hyeri's name as in his handphone?
he answered 'Hyeri. why? did hyeri save (my name) differently?' with wide round eyes.
then he requested the reporter to help ask Hyeri, arousing laughter from everyone.

hahaha bogum, you can always do that yourself right? lol

This makes more sense! Thank you~

And lol! Did I mention that I love them? So. Much.

I'm a little worried about the rough ride towards the end of the preview. But we know they survive! XD

I hope the videos are more accessible for this YOF. It was really hard even finding YOF - Thailand. (Actually I'm still having a hard time.) But since they're still riding the wave, I hope this "season" will be easier to watch. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, pixiemoondust said:

@deeand Thank you for the daily dose of vitamin P-B-G! The amount of gushing and squealing that I do in a day over Bogummy's awesomeness is almost criminal. And I'm a noona for godsake hahaha. Oh what to do what to do.

You and me both @tiendoank  *hugs*

tumblr_nzhmf4IQED1s0wwvho1_540.gif

Aren't they cute? Hope they get to work again -- a drama in the near future isn't likely to happen but a CF would be nice. Advertisers take heed! That pairing before you is a goldmine! Giordano call them now and give us a roll in the sand part 2 like SJS-SMA's. Hahaha.

Me thinks its ok to post here every now and then about the ladies he's worked with but the main focus should still be Bogummy

Hide contents

and not you know this

tumblr_static_tumblr_lrqzu0nmkr1qbvbl6o1

because LOL

015c657f_torchmob.jpeg

you're welcome actually do it for my own mentality health LOL...

keep the ship sail... LOL

if they burnt one of our ships let it be, we're going built another one as long PBG and HR sailing with us LOL

12 hours ago, matchamint said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I saw it earlier today and though I just can't understand a word about it I just took my time leisurely to admire his beauty in large screen (my TV)

*sigh* I'm sorry I still can't get used to the features in the soompi forum, so I made a lot of mistake posting my comments :((:bawling:

it's okay without you realised it, you'll be an expert poster. take your time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sara2908 said:

@matchamint he just could stand there and look pretty:w00t: All in all he is on screen for only 5 minutes . 

loved his outfit when he went for the recording today.

[spolier]

credit :fyparkbogum © GUM ME LIGHT | Do not edit! 

perfect from top to toe. "Rock Star Bo Gum" 

14 hours ago, mellinadear said:

get ready for next week premier :w00t: Hope the subs come out fast.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ktiminie said:

@sara2908

:w00t: Yeah me too!!

PBG and RJY are so sweet together... Those kisses whaooo, bromance MODE ON :wub:

Now I really hope both fandoms can get along as well as they do ;)

Spoiler

you can heard the sounds of their kisses here clear and loudly LOL.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, beldaran said:

Ahahahahahahahaha. I look like a crazy person on my bus right now, with a really wide smile and I'm trying to suppress my laughter so hard that I can feel tears coming up. I'll look crazier if I start crying with this wide smile. 

I LOVE THIS. SO. MUCH.

BROMANCE TO THE MAX... from some of my favorite boys.

By the way...  spoiler!

Reveal hidden contents

They complete their mission and find the waterfall. 

LOL. Mostly kidding about the spoiler... why WOULDN'T they complete the mission? 

I just think it's hilarious that they gave us the beginning and end. Lol.

I love how they kept yelling out their gratefulness.

And, oh, my. Jun Yeol - Bo Gum shipping alert, hahaha. That's almost as many kisses between each of the AM88 couples. :o JK. LOL.

Bromance to the MAX... about the spoiler :

I think the PD is making revert concept from AM88. no guessing game LOL, just enjoy the ride.

• Like 1