Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I don't know if this was shared before but FMV of reply 1988 crossovered with i remember you. Taek x Deoksun X Min. 

It's crazy good because we can see two completely different characters played by ONE actor, Park Bogum.

His acting is crazy good, especially his eyes.

• Like 12

Ca7VkFBUYAAGZ9g.jpg

Should we pre-order? Let's pre-order

lol

Here's the full post from the Reply 1988 DVD/Blu-Ray team.

They actually have a screencap with modified lines for every character. XD <3

FYI, these are ads to get people to pre-order the Answer Me 1988 Blu-Rays. (No pre-orders for DVDs yet.) 
They need 1000 pre-orders to go forward. :o
Estimated release date is end of June 2016.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kepogee said:

I don't know if this was shared before but FMV of reply 1988 crossovered with i remember you. Taek x Deoksun X Min. 

It's crazy good because we can see two completely different characters played by ONE actor, Park Bogum.

His acting is crazy good, especially his eyes.

it haven't posted before. PBG is known that he can acted through his eyes. and eyes is the window of the hearts, so when he acted he must immersed to his character perfectly. amazing Bogum.

wow... DAEBAK!!! who made that MV. I feel like I watch a short movies Taek vs Min. when I watched them together it really believable they were a totally different person! that ending OMG!!! and they also took Hye ri scene from seonam high school, two tumbs up! is there another version? part 2 maybe?

• Like 5

About the Blu-ray, what should an overseas potential buyer like me need to do to get one? I can't read Hangul so those links that some kind people have posted before in Bogum&Hyeri's shipper thread were kinda confusing for me. I would really appreciate it if someone can help Korean-illiterate me to buy the Blu-ray version. Btw... I live in Indonesia, so those live in Southeast Asia let's join hands. hehhehehhe...

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

About the Blu-ray, what should an overseas potential buyer like me need to do to get one? I can't read Hangul so those links that some kind people have posted before in Bogum&Hyeri's shipper thread were kinda confusing for me. I would really appreciate it if someone can help Korean-illiterate me to buy the Blu-ray version. Btw... I live in Indonesia, so those live in Southeast Asia let's join hands. hehhehehhe...

The Reply 1988 DVD/Blu-Ray team actually put up a little guide to help with the ordering process. :)

This is going to be a little big... I hope I don't get in trouble... ^^;

Before you start, you must use Internet Explorer on a Windows OS to order, and you will have to install some ActiveX controls. Payment will be using VISA, Mastercard, or JCB if you do not have Korean cards.

Also... after you click that blue button on Step 4, a pop-up will appear where you will enter your Credit Card information. Make sure to get all the way through the process.

Instructions:

Spoiler

mE5jxaH.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, melissala said:

I wish I could afford the blu-ray, but it's so expensive.  I need to save! I'm impressed with the presentation.  So much TaekSun and SunBora. :D 

It is QUITE expensive (as is shipping if you live far away) _-_ 

With the length of each episode, though, it's like buying 16 movies in one go... plus extras. The DVDs should be less expensive, but will probably still be at least 150,000 . I would like to encourage anybody who can do it... but definitely no pressure :o

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, beldaran said:

It is QUITE expensive (as is shipping if you live far away) _-_ 

With the length of each episode, though, it's like buying 16 movies in one go... plus extras. The DVDs should be less expensive, but will probably still be at least 150,000 . I would like to encourage anybody who can do it... but definitely no pressure :o

I was lurking in the R88 DC gall and the DVDs are around 137,000 won, but i'm not sure, i think that was just an estimate of a fan. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kepogee said:

I was lurking in the R88 DC gall and the DVDs are around 137,000 won, but i'm not sure, i think that was just an estimate of a fan. 

That was my first thought, too, since they kept saying that the blu-rays cost twice as much to produce... but I figured they might add some on top to make a profit? and I think the Queen In Hyun's Man LE dvds cost more than that at half the airtime. :o

(Sorry for posting so much... I'm excited to find out what they're going to be putting into the package... The end of June is SO FAR AWAY.)

By the way, they're also soliciting questions to ask cast and staff for BTS interviews, even if you don't participate in the pre-orders. I think it has to be related to the drama, though.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, beldaran said:

That was my first thought, too, since they kept saying that the blu-rays cost twice as much to produce... but I figured they might add some on top to make a profit? and I think the Queen In Hyun's Man LE dvds cost more than that at half the airtime. :o

(Sorry for posting so much... I'm excited to find out what they're going to be putting into the package... The end of June is SO FAR AWAY.)

By the way, they're also soliciting questions to ask cast and staff for BTS interviews, even if you don't participate in the pre-orders. I think it has to be related to the drama, though.

You can post as many times as you want!

What's LE DVDs btw?

-------------------------

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=177763

Also IDK If this was posted already, but news about Kim Yuna and PBG, prolly about their J.Estina collection that might be called 'Timeless Momentum'(?).

1454487715-94-org.jpg

1454487726-11-org.jpg

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Still pics from interview stardailynews

I was ogling these earlier... They are so beeeeeeauuuuuuuuuuutiful, and giving us access to high quality. :o

I can't help but love the look on the last one. XD;
And these:

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=84372 

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=84378

3 minutes ago, kepogee said:

What's LE DVDs btw?

-------------------------

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=177763

Also IDK If this was posted already, but news about Kim Yuna and PBG, prolly about their J.Estina collection that might be called 'Timeless Momentum'(?).

LE = Limited Edition

I thought they were just doing a few ads together. They're actually going to have a line? :o:o:o

• Like 5

@beldaran Thank you so much for the info, chingu!!! Really appreciate it! :)

But yeaaah... it is VEEEERY expensive for me.

I once heard that the PD would put some cuts that were not aired before. Is there any possibility that one of those cuts is Park Bogum & Hyeri's bed scene?? If it is, then I'll slave myself to earn enough money and buy the Blu-Ray for sure. hehehehhehhehehhe

My frustrated feeling after seeing the Blu-Ray price tag is instantly cured by those pics of uri handsome young man. Aaaaah... Bogum-aaah, What will my day be without seeing you??

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, kepogee said:
21 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

I once heard that the PD would put some cuts that were not aired before. Is there any possibility that one of those cuts is Park Bogum & Hyeri's bed scene?? If it is, then I'll slave myself to earn enough money and buy the Blu-Ray for sure. hehehehhehhehehhe

count me in ke..ke..ke...:phew: I don't mind eat everyday with eggs and tofu if they include bed scene in those Blu-Ray.

the blu ray should have more quality pictures than what's already aired right?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, beldaran said:

I remember seeing some animated gifs for the EDWIN 2016 shoot, but not the video... :)

Ugh. So adorable.

Spoiler

kyupta... Thank you @beldaran 

BoGum I'll teach you roller skate :wub: awww... why is he so adorable... 

the photo session look so fun!!! wish I were his photographer or his hairdresser would be fine.