Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

3 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

@deeand OMG, gurl. You must NOT have posted Seo In Guk's and Park Bogum's pics and done this to my very poor heart!!! ahahhahhaha... I totally agree taht I Remember You's central bromance is mostly between Lee Hyun and Lee Min, and least about Hyun - Cha Jian (even though Cha Ji An is definitely my favorite heroine). Their river date still makes me cry everytime coz the aftermath of that scene. I really wish some good PDs and writers cast them again together. If Go Kyung Pyo and Bogummie can be in several projects together, I do hope my wish can come true.

I couldn't agree more. I ship HyeonMin more than the actual couple.

What a good looking brothers!

And both brothers got the girl too! Both are my ship in 1997 and 1988 :D

they must have a shared tips on how to get the girl in answer me franchise

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, matchamint said:

I couldn't agree more. I ship HyeonMin more than the actual couple.

What a good looking brothers!

And both brothers got the girl too! Both are my ship in 1997 and 1988 :D

they must have a shared tips on how to get the girl in answer me franchise

Hhahahahhahah.... that makes sense!! I guess one of the tips is "just the beating"... Coz both Yoon Jae and Taeki were physically abused by their girls.

My Hyun&Min 's obsession led me to make this MV

• Like 8

9 hours ago, pixiemoondust said:

Hey @ayvah !

Thrilled to see you here :D OMG haha same here about fangirling him... but but PBG said its ok for Noonas to call him comfortably "Opppaaa!!!" 

The show premieres on the 19th February... there's a high chance Dramafever will be subbing it, but that still is not written in stone. I'm pretty sure there will be a whole gang of dedicated subbers who are PBG fans who will take on the task of which I will be eternally grateful. There's YOF Namibia forum although I'm not too sure abt the atmosphere there, I haven't visited yet.

glad to be here too! 

hahaha omg i think i just spent all my free time watching him on youtube. he's not only manly and handsome, he seems to have a gentle heart too. 

by the way, thank you all for answering my query. ill come here often to check for updates.

9 hours ago, deeand said:

Wow deeand thanks for the links! But this ksujin site,there's only the subbed link for episode 1.Do you know if they have covered the other episodes too? Thanks again! Really wanted to see the mad trio in action.:)

• Like 3

finally got my monitor fixed! i could only look at all the gorgeous pics thru my phone and ipad screen for the past few days haha.

anyway i havent seen these. screen captures from rean cf making film. more pics under spoilers.

8ea21c26gw1f0tckumjacj20nm0dah6a.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tcluetccj20nm0hpq62.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f0tblkyi0bj20nm0higns.jpg

Spoiler

8ea21c26gw1f0tblh5nf9j20nm0ha76p.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f0tblrg27oj20nm0hp411.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f0tckqt2q6j20nm0danfu.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tckz3z5tj20nm0dah4a.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tcl2hsbcj20nm0danhc.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tcl7bwxgj20nm0dakbu.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tcls8et7j20nm0daqn8.jpg.png

• Like 14

7 hours ago, ayvah said:

glad to be here too! 

hahaha omg i think i just spent all my free time watching him on youtube. he's not only manly and handsome, he seems to have a gentle heart too. 

by the way, thank you all for answering my query. ill come here often to check for updates.

Same for me! I think I check this forum every few hours.. And also instagram posts under #ParkBogum tag.

I guess I've became addicted to him.

Really need to see him in his new project soon :"D

Hell, I'll take anything new from him be it new project even only interviews or photos

• Like 5

12 hours ago, mellinadear said:

"His company tells him to date since it will help his acting, but to do it without being caught"

The fear of DISPATCH is the beginning of WISDOM. :D

"- He's not sure whether he's good, but he does enjoy cooking and eating. He's often cooked for his family."

Marry me please. Noona-dongseng relationship works. Lol.

he is dating his first love from middle school to high school, and the way he kiss DS I think he learnt it from his past date LOL..

in Coin Locker Girl he cook pasta for kim go eun, may be he's cooked it by his self.

a husband who can cooked is definitely HOT.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, aleen1412 said:

Hi everyone! First time posting here :)

After Reply 1988, I watched the drama Tomorrow's Cantabile because he was there. He was really believable as a conductor, and I really love this scene below:

Reveal hidden contents

yoonho-smoler_zpsclxccnme.gif

gif: mine

I like that they gave him this scene, as a sort of closure for his feelings for Naeil, and also as a beginning for his career in conducting.

hello... welcome to BoGum paradise:lol:

Absolutely believable as a conductor, I LOVE when he conduct full of energy and we can feel his sincerity. Two thumbs up for him.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tiendoank said:

I was not seeing right. I thought it was read "Park Bogum and Go Kyung Pyo wil be holding a KISS fansign..." and I was like..

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

Blame it on uri Taeki's kissing skills.

bwahahahaha... LOL

we must vote for him if there is Best kiss award he kiss beautifully swoon....

I've read somewhere that when actors shooting kiss scene he must show his Jaw line. and uri Bogum Jaw line is so gorgeous.

• Like 1

@deeand OMG, gurl. You must NOT have posted Seo In Guk's and Park Bogum's pics and done this to my very poor heart!!! ahahhahhaha... I totally agree taht I Remember You's central bromance is mostly between Lee Hyun and Lee Min, and least about Hyun - Cha Jian (even though Cha Ji An is definitely my favorite heroine). Their river date still makes me cry everytime coz the aftermath of that scene. I really wish some good PDs and writers cast them again together. If Go Kyung Pyo and Bogummie can be in several projects together, I do hope my wish can come true.

but I hate Cha Ji An when he told Min-ah that he is a burden to Hyeon..:tears: and I hate when the last scene is about CJA and LW. From the begining of the drama is about LH and LM so the closure I want is about them. Sorry for complaining... forgive my poor heart 

tumblr_nq4c5wnj7S1u2j96ho4_400.png

yes I hope they have a project together, or maybe they can show up as cameo (LW and LM) LOL... me and my shipping heart.

• Like 2

Hhahahahhahah.... that makes sense!! I guess one of the tips is "just the beating"... Coz both Yoon Jae and Taeki were physically abused by their girls.

My Hyun&Min 's obsession led me to make this MV

and also maybe when they play IRY together SIG actually pass a baton to PBG secretly LOL.

thank you for the beautiful and touching MV, you make me crying here...:tears: the lyrics and the scene fit perfectly. Min-ah...:tears: sob...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nearsea said:

Wow deeand thanks for the links! But this ksujin site,there's only the subbed link for episode 1.Do you know if they have covered the other episodes too? Thanks again! Really wanted to see the mad trio in action.:)

actually TV cabel in my country aired the show with engsub. should I recorded it with my phone and uploaded it? they aired the show at saturday at 9 PM. but the quality must be bad. I actually have the link for the RAW at To**ent. I always download the new RAW episode there, if I know how to extract subtitle from TV cabel must been delightful. does anyone here know how to extract subtitle?

if anyone here need link the RAW episode at *orrent, just PM me.

8 hours ago, ayvah said:

glad to be here too! 

I do it the same with you. You tube is my best friend now a days. LOL

come often please....:lol:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Agree with you about Park Bogum's attitude...reason I became a fan in the first place. I don't know Lee hyun Woo at all so I can't comment along that line. :-)

me too @Grace1003 just because of his attitude and politeness, I became a loyal fan of him...

@snowy21  I think his schedule clash with fan sign 1988, but they will try to reschedule for him . ( I have read in "FY park bo gum if I am not mistaken).  I have followed his 2 soompi thread and FY park bo gum and his instagram ( answer to my prayer park bo gum) . so do not know where I read this piece of news.. and sometime I even check " park bo gum Vietnam fan page as they are very active posting his update news ( ofcoure I have to rely on google translate as do not understand Vietnam language at all) :):)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, snolaxy said:

finally got my monitor fixed! i could only look at all the gorgeous pics thru my phone and ipad screen for the past few days haha.

anyway i havent seen these. screen captures from rean cf making film. more pics under spoilers.

8ea21c26gw1f0tckumjacj20nm0dah6a.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tcluetccj20nm0hpq62.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f0tblkyi0bj20nm0higns.jpg

Hide contents

8ea21c26gw1f0tblh5nf9j20nm0ha76p.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f0tblrg27oj20nm0hp411.jpg

8ea21c26gw1f0tckqt2q6j20nm0danfu.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tckz3z5tj20nm0dah4a.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tcl2hsbcj20nm0danhc.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tcl7bwxgj20nm0dakbu.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f0tcls8et7j20nm0daqn8.jpg.png

if I wake up and found him beside me, I won't get up, I won't go working, I just cuddle up with him ke..ke..ke..

1 hour ago, matchamint said:

Same for me! I think I check this forum every few hours.. And also instagram posts under #ParkBogum tag.

I guess I've became addicted to him.

Really need to see him in his new project soon :"D

Hell, I'll take anything new from him be it new project even only interviews or photos

if you found something in instagram post it here I don't mind see his face often ;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pixiemoondust said:

Hehe so Bogummy tweeted this yesterday:

Spoiler

Beautiful song btw. You won't regret listening.

Check out the video, click on the Eng subs

Spoiler

Some of the lyrics:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016_02_11_21_50_06.png

Screenshot_2016_02_11_21_51_08.png

Who's in What's going through your mind, Bogummy? :D

ke..ke.. is he missing someone? is he having a crush?:P

this is where you can download MP3 of this song :

Spoiler

• Like 1

Yoo Jae Hwan Fanboys Over “Reply 1988″ Star Park Bo Gum

yoo-jae-hwan-park-bo-gum.jpg

On December 30, producer-turned-singer Yoo Jae Hwan uploaded some two-shot selfies of himself and actor Park Bo Gum on his personal Instagram. In the pictures, the two of them smile brightly as they pose for the camera in their dressy suits.

Yoo Jae Hwan captioned the photos with the words, “Wow! It’s really Taek! It’s unbelievable. I’m a huge ‘Reply 1988′ fan! That I can take a two-shot photo like this is an honor.”

Park Bo Gum is currently starring in the tvN drama “Reply 1988” as Taek. Earlier this year, Yoo Jae Hwan appeared on “Infinite Challenge” with Park Myung Soo and showed himself as a fanboy of IU. In the fall he released his debut single “Coffee” with Lim Kim, produced by G.Park (Park Myung Soo), and has been active on other broadcasts.

Source (1)

credit :footballfina

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

I think his schedule clash with fan sign 1988, but they will try to reschedule for him . ( I have read in "FY park bo gum if I am not mistaken).  I have followed his 2 soompi thread and FY park bo gum and his instagram ( answer to my prayer park bo gum) . so do not know where I read this piece of news.. and sometime I even check " park bo gum Vietnam fan page as they are very active posting his update news ( ofcoure I have to rely on google translate as do not understand Vietnam language at all) :):)

really... oh please, I hope he can show up at the concert although I can't attend the concert :tears: but I love to see him interact with his fan.

• Like 2