Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

tumblr_o20t66WmtG1untowto1_1280.jpg

anna_sso_: #응답하라1988의 주역 #박보검 과 #인터뷰 
인터뷰 하는 내내 활짝 웃으며 성실하게 답해주던 배우. 그래서 나까지 덩달아 기분 좋아졌다. #어남류 였는데…오늘 보검이 만나고 택이로 갈아탐…
일하며 #이정재, #공유, #김범수, #강동원 등 수많은 잘생긴 배우들 많이 만났지만, 박보검이 난 그 중 최고인듯…ㅋㅋ개인의 취향이니까
차기작이 기대되는 배우 ㅋㅋ 아프리카로 꽃청춘찍으러 다녀온 탓에 진짜 까매졌지만 그것마저 매력적ㅋㅋㅋ
사인받고 그런거 어디가서 자랑하는 성격 아니지만 오늘은 해야겠다 ㅋㅋ#보검복지부 가입해야겠다….ㅎㅎ셀카찍은 것 마저 흔들리는 내 손 어쩔…ㅠㅠ
anna_sso_: #Interview with #Reply1988 ‘s의 protagonist #ParkBoGum 
An actor who answered (my questions) sincerely while smiling brightly throughout the whole interview. So that made me follow suit and feel better as well. I was #UhNamRyu though… But I’ve jumped ships to Taekie after meeting Bogum-ie today…
While working, I’ve met a lot of good looking actors like #LeeJungJae, #GongYoo, #KimBeomSoo, #KangDongWon etc, but for me I think Park Bogum-ie is the best out of them…ㅋㅋsince it’s my personal preference
An actor that makes us look forward to his next filmㅋㅋ Even though he’s gotten really dark after coming back from Africa to film for Youth Over Flowers, even that is charmingㅋㅋㅋ
Even though I’m not the type to go around boasting about an autograph I’ve received, I have to do that today ㅋㅋ I have to join #MinistryOfBogum….ㅎㅎWhat do i do about my hands that shake even when taking a selca…ㅠㅠ
> POSTED ON FEBRUARY 4, 2016 AT 21:27 
> ORIGINALLY FROM: INSTAGRAM.COM 
> FILE UNDER: #박보검 #PARK BOGUM #PARK BO GUM #INSTAGRAM: ANNA_SSO_

credit to : 

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/138662811049/annasso-%EC%9D%91%EB%8B%B5%ED%95%98%EB%9D%BC1988%EC%9D%98-%EC%A3%BC%EC%97%AD-%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80-%EA%B3%BC-%EC%9D%B8%ED%84%B0%EB%B7%B0-%EC%9D%B8%ED%84%B0%EB%B7%B0-%ED%95%98%EB%8A%94

• Like 2

im loving everything im reading.
thanks everyone for sharing and for the translations.

adding on bits and pieces ive read as we wait for more exact translations.
sorry for the bad english and grammar and repetitive answers, im just typing along as i read.

when did you know that you are handsome/good looking?  *starts to smile like Taek* .. sometimes when i look at the mirror.. i'll think to myself.. Ahhh thank you! Dad, Mum thank you! 

previously RJY mentioned that he tried auditioning for Taek. PBG said he is the opposite, he cannot act JH's character. during audition when they asked if he can curse, he cant and started to panic as he really wanted to be in this drama. any other character from reply 1988 that he feels he can try? pd said that from DS to jinjoo, everyone is the main lead. pd is really good at choosing actors/actresses. getting a character that fits you is a gift.

he managed to capture pd's heart with his tears. during audition, he acted out reply 1994 crying scene of Chilbong calling his mom in the telephone booth. pd told him the original Choi Taek is very different. after he was chosen, the character changed a lot. although he doesnt know how the original Choi Taek is like, he is just grateful to have met this Choi Taek.

talking about the fame after reply 1988 and the 'reply curse'. pd told them that is a side that he feels apologetic  (to them) for. pbg doesnt let that bother him too much, it is already a 'family honor' to be chosen, thankful for the opportunity.

other than Yeo Jin Goo, he also hopes to work again with the reply 1988 family. in the drama he spent a lot of time alone, it's a pity. 

if he has a sister, which character from reply 1988 will he introduce to her? i want to introduce everyone! if i have a sister, i will definitely dress her up nicely and buy her pretty clothes.

at home, he is the maknae, has one older brother and one older sister. found out from parents he is an 'unplanned' child. he gets a lot of love at home, when he wanted to be an actor, there was no objections and they all hope he can meet good works. his dad said if you remove 1 from 10, it becomes 0. meaning even if you do 10 good things, if you fail in just one, it becomes nothing. 

did the pd give special instructions for the princess hug scene? pd said to show a different side of Taek, the point is to portray a man that you can depend on. it was really cold that day, Taek's clothes are really thin, Hyeri is really light. *laughs*

what type of girls do you like? someone who takes good care of me, learn from each other, care for each other, can help fill each other in areas lacking. someone who is like a friend, at times like a mother, at times like a sister, i like this feeling. havent been in a lot of relationship, he is the type to maintain long relationship. last relationship is before debut. how about girls like DS? of course (i'll like). she is lively and cheerful, and is so good to Taek, whether as a friend or woman, i'll like.

difference between him and Taek, he doesnt know how to play baduk, but he knows how to tie shoelace. he never tried to find out about the script but hyeri did and said she found out in ep16. she was shocked, dizzy and amazed. 16-17 years of feelings that is piled up slowly, other than baduk, his friends are everything, one can feel Taek's love and heart without the need of any explanation.

he only know he is the husband near ep 19-20. there are a lot of things hidden from us in the script, he even thought the dream kiss is a dream. DS and his script are different. his script only has DS asking what dream and then off to school. he later found out extra details for DS's expressions and inner emotions are only in DS's script. they were also given scripts with the adult scenes torn away.

after returning from phuket, he was kidnapped after mubank, he thought they were going home as it is the same route, but he ended up at the airport again. when he saw na pd it feels like seeing a star/celebrity. an honor to be in YOF, he used to imagine to be on a reality variety show at least once, now dream has come true. in the drama he didnt have a lot of scenes with the hyungs, managed to get closer thanks to this trip, to him that's the biggest gift.

between love and friendship, which will he choose? he has thought of this question before. if the person he loves marry his best friend, it would be a really really big shock/hit, so he will choose love.

any NGs for the kissing scene? yup when their nose got into the way lol

• Like 9

2 hours ago, beldaran said:

The first part of the KPOP Herald Interview for Park Bo Gum has been posted:

[Full Transcript] Park Bo-gum interview ① Career part

Park Bo-gum poses for a picture before an interview at a Seoul cafe on Thursday. (Yoon Byung-chan/The Kpop Herald)

tvN “Reply 1988” star Park Bogum sat down with the Kpop Herald on Feb. 4 to talk about his life as an actor and a 22-year-old. Below is a transcript of his hour-long interview, filled with questions asked by the Kpop Herald readers in advance via email. 

Q: What kind of role or genre would you want to play in the future? Maybe a period drama?
(Asked by: Irene Natania, Faajae, Ida May, Anne Susano, Kenna Gadong, Arsi Agnitasari, Elga Ribka, Han Im, Saranya Pong)

A: I would like to try an action or period drama. More specifically, it’d be fun to play a doctor or a young man living in the countryside. Most of all, I want to play a role in a TV series or film depicting teenage love. 

Q: What is going to be your next film or TV series? Have you decided yet?
(Asked by: Kenna Gadong, Yuan Xi Ling
)

A: It would be a lie to say I have no pressure at all in choosing the next project. But what I know for sure is that I’ll be doing my best in all the work I do. Since my debut in 2011, I’ve thought that every TV series or film I’m starring in is the biggest work of my life. I know I just have to be hard-working and focused on what I do, as I have done in the past five years. The CEO and managers of my agency will do a good job in choosing a character that suits me the most. 

Q: What was your childhood dream? And why did you decide to become an actor?
(Asked by: Henda Kim, Kala Hila)

A: When young, I knew that I was going to have a broadcasting-related job. I enjoy singing and dancing, so my childhood dream was to become a singer-songwriter who touches people’s hearts with the songs and lyrics I wrote. In high school, I videotaped myself singing and sent the file to my current agency. The management watched it and suggested that starting my career in acting would help me gain wider experience, later releasing albums and joining musicals.

Q: How would you like to be recognized 10 or 20 years later? 
(Asked by the Korea Herald)

A: I don’t know till when I’ll be able to keep acting. There’s a time for everything, so I’ll try my best until I can’t. I want people to see me as an actor they want to work with, a person with warm heart and who can spread positive energy. It would be nice to get a reputation for good acting too. 

Q: Any actresses you would like to work with in the future? 
(Asked by Saranya Pong, Sashi Ani, Elga Ribka, Aryska Aminah, Marichell Banagan)

A: I’m in no position to choose a partner (laughing). Oh! That reminds me I’d like to act together with Yeo Jin-goo. He’s younger than me but a senior actor. He knows how to act, analyze the script and express feelings. It’s very admirable. I learned from my past TV series “Wonderful Mama” that you have to look into the other person’s eyes when acting and it’s an awesome feeling. I wonder what it’s like to communicate like that when acting with Yeo.

Q: You've gained lots of Thai fans thanks to "Reply 1988." Any plans to go there or learn the language?
I heard it's very difficult to learn Thai. I'm very thankful and glad to find out that many Thai fans are supporting me. I'd be happy to be anywhere that needs me. 

Q: How do you manage your stress or ill comments online? 
(Asked by Ana Vo, Anne Susano, Joyce Ann San Pedro, Yuan Xi Ling)

I eat, sleep and talk a lot with people. I think simple and forget easy when stressed. I try to think positive, which helps me get less stressed than I should be.

By Son Ji-hyoung (monicasuk@heraldcorp.com, json@heraldcorp.com)

EDIT:
Part 2: Relationship is here
Part 3: Reply 1988 is here

I'm sorry I don't know you already post this translation.. my internet speed is very low so the post sometime out late... sorry....:)

7 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

difference between him and Taek, he doesnt know how to play baduk, but he knows how to tie shoelace. he never tried to find out about the script but hyeri did and said she found out in ep16. she was shocked, dizzy and amazed. 16-17 years of feelings that is piled up slowly, other than baduk, his friends are everything, one can feel Taek's love and heart without the need of any explanation.

that's why he tied the cameraman shoelace ke..ke..ke... 

8 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

between love and friendship, which will he choose? he has thought of this question before. if the person he loves marry his best friend, it would be a really really big shock/hit, so he will choose love.

yes.. go for love totally agree.

@snolaxy

9 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

adding on bits and pieces ive read as we wait for more exact translations.
sorry for the bad english and grammar and repetitive answers, im just typing along as i read.

your translation is wonderful thank you so much.

• Like 1

park-bo-gum_1454628957_af_org.jpg

All of the 'Reply 1988' male cast members who went to South Africa to film 'Youth Over Flowers' were noted recently to have returned with nice tans from their trip abroad. This was mentioned in passing by actor Park Bo Gum during his interview at a cafe on February 4.

He said, "What [my character] Taek and I have in common is that we like milk.  If I were to film a CF, I want to film one for milk.  However, right now, my skin got dark, so I think a CF for chocolate milk is going to come in," making everyone laugh with his lighthearted concern.

No doubt a ton of CF offers must be pouring in for the actor right now considering his immense popularity.

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/park-bo-gum-thinks-hes-going-to-get-a-cf-offer-for-chocolate-milk-because-of-his-skin

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, snolaxy said:

what type of girls do you like? someone who takes good care of me, learn from each other, care for each other, can help fill each other in areas lacking. someone who is like a friend, at times like a mother, at times like a sister, i like this feeling. havent been in a lot of relationship, he is the type to maintain long relationship. last relationship is before debut. how about girls like DS? of course (i'll like). she is lively and cheerful, and is so good to Taek, whether as a friend or woman, i'll like.

he only know he is the husband near ep 19-20. there are a lot of things hidden from us in the script, he even thought the dream kiss is a dream. DS and his script are different. his script only has DS asking what dream and then off to school. he later found out extra details for DS's expressions and inner emotions are only in DS's script. they were also given scripts with the adult scenes torn away.

after returning from phuket, he was kidnapped after mubank, he thought they were going home as it is the same route, but he ended up at the airport again. when he saw na pd it feels like seeing a star/celebrity. an honor to be in YOF, he used to imagine to be on a reality variety show at least once, now dream has come true. in the drama he didnt have a lot of scenes with the hyungs, managed to get closer thanks to this trip, to him that's the biggest gift.

any NGs for the kissing scene? yup when their nose got into the way lol

The more I read about him, the more I "love" him. 

His family also sounds really lovely... hearing an undercurrent of strict parenting, but maybe that's just me. He seems to also be really religious, so I wonder if he attends services.

It's nice that he's "looking for" someone (albeit not actively) who can complement him and they can learn from each other. With regards to choosing between love and friends... lol. I want to say that if they were best friends, as long as there's no foul play, he should tell the one he's interested in how he feels and let them decide... but who am I kidding? I stayed quiet as well, and let my friend confess on her own to the guy we both liked. 

The kiss NG must be the smiley pre-kiss bts photo that's been floating around... where he's smiling while looking down at her *_____*

And he's so freaking positive all the time! I'm glad he got to spend time with the other guys on YOF. I can't wait until it starts airing on the 19th!!!!

44 minutes ago, deeand said:

I'm sorry I don't know you already post this translation.. my internet speed is very low so the post sometime out late... sorry....:)

Lol, that's ok. Btw, the source was actually already in English and for some reason there is now an extra question after we copied to forum. I updated my post... but would check the source again another day for the kpop herald articles.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, beldaran said:

The more I read about him, the more I "love" him. 

His family also sounds really lovely... hearing an undercurrent of strict parenting, but maybe that's just me. He seems to also be really religious, so I wonder if he attends services.

It's nice that he's "looking for" someone (albeit not actively) who can complement him and they can learn from each other. With regards to choosing between love and friends... lol. I want to say that if they were best friends, as long as there's no foul play, he should tell the one he's interested in how he feels and let them decide... but who am I kidding? I stayed quiet as well, and let my friend confess on her own to the guy we both liked. 

The kiss NG that must be the smiley pre-kiss bts photo that's been floating around... where he's smiling while looking down at her *_____*

And he's so freaking positive all the time! I'm glad he got to spend time with the other guys on YOF. I can't wait until it starts aI ring on the 19th!!!!

Lol, that's ok. Btw, the source was actually already in English and for some reason there is now an extra question after we copied to forum. I updated my post... but would check the source again another day for the kpop herald articles.

yes I already fall in love with him. now I'm a melting chocolate...

whua... really the source was actually already in English. I'm in my office.. so I have limited time for browsing here and there. now I'm typing with my heart beat fast afraid my boss suddenly show up at my back.

14 minutes ago, beldaran said:

The kiss NG that must be the smiley pre-kiss bts photo that's been floating around... where he's smiling while looking down at her *_____*

And he's so freaking positive all the time! I'm glad he got to spend time with the other guys on YOF. I can't wait until it starts aI ring on the 19th!!!!

so it aired 19th...  kyaaa... can't wait to see him in reality / variety shows...

• Like 3

GENERAL

Park Bo Gum and Kim Yuna to test their chemistry as new models for 'J.Estina'?

February 3, 2016 @ 5:47 pm

Actor Park Bo Gum and figure skating queen Kim Yuna might pair up for a new CF!

park-bo-gum_1454514284_af_org.jpg

According to the advertisement industry on February 3, the trendy actor and the ice queen have been chosen for a jewelry commercial project under 'J.Estina' for which Kim Yuna had modeled for a while now.  

One rep explained, "Advertisers are feeling drawn to Park Bo Gum because not only is he trending with immense popularity but also he has both boyishness and manliness and both an easygoing and high-class image."  Best of both worlds apply to him in more than one way!

If this is confirmed, the CF might be too much to handle!  Just too much charisma on screen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i hope this news is confirmed they would look gorgeous together . "Advertisers are feeling drawn to Park Bo Gum because not only is he trending with immense popularity but also he has both boyishness and manliness and both an easygoing and high-class image." 

PBG sure is captured everyone heart.

• Like 8

hahhahahahahh.... lol.... that cf look real!!! Well, I think celebs go tanned after going on vacation is pretty normal, but he made it sound hilarious.. or the netizens made it sound hilarious.. by giving him new nicknames like roast potato, fried egg, choco milk.. omg.... hahhahahahha.... Poor uri Bogummie. It's your fault for having that beautiful pale skin that splashing a color really makes people shocked. hahhahahah..

• Like 4

@deeand AHHHH I didnt translate it! I HAVE ZERO HANGUL SKILLS. LMAO. It was from the kpopherald website. I just posted it in the site, i saw your comment awhile ago to post it in this thread, but i was really busy with work. 

Thank you for posting it here!!! You've been doing a great job keeping this site alive. Once i'm done with a project, I will help here. :)

• Like 1