Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Korea’s celebrity sweethearts of 2021: from ‘nation’s little sister’ IU to ‘nation’s first love’ Bae Suzy, 7 K-pop and K-drama stars who earned larger-than-life nicknames

IMG-20211208-173501.jpg

Award-winning actor and former Forbes’ “Korea Power Celebrity” chart-topper Park Bo-gum boasts two titles – “nation’s crown prince” and “nation’s boyfriend”. Leading hit dramas like Reply 1998 and Love in the Moonlight, Park is loved not only for his acting prowess, but also his natural charm and classy persona – the latter of which earned him the title of “nation’s crown prince”. His role in historical drama Love in the Moonlight only cemented this title, especially when he sang for the soundtrack with the song My Person.

The 28-year-old star enlisted in mandatory military service in August of 2020, and is set to return to the spotlight on April 30, 2022. Fans can expect him to grace their screens soon with him already set to star in upcoming Netflix movie Wonderland.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3158868/koreas-celebrity-sweethearts-2021-nations-little-sister

• Like 4

Congratulations to Bogum!

May it be dramas or being an actor he is always exceptional. He alone had two dramas in the list of GallUp wc are R88 and MDBC, also being an actor. I hope he is still included on this year. :partyblob:

:cutekitty:

Last year Bogum landed on 2nd place after Kim Hee Ae beating HB and PSJ. Thanks to Korean fans/viewers they always support Bogummy. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/12/gallup-korea-reveals-list-of-actors-actresses-who-shined-the-most-on-screen-in-2020-voted-by-the-korean-public

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

11 Korean Dramas That Will Make You Believe In Love Again

These K-Dramas will make you want to find a special someone of your own!

K-Dramas are opportunities for people, especially viewers, to imagine a world where things seem more beautiful and interesting, sometimes too beautiful and interesting that it seems unrealistic. But even so, they do make its viewers feel like they’re the ones experiencing the drama because of attachment they feel towards the characters.

Here are 10 K-Dramas you can watch that will make you believe in love again!

2. Love in the Moonlight

Love in the Moonlight is a historical drama that revolves around the life of a crown prince and a girl who pretends to be a eunuch. It’s a drama filled with fun and romantic feelings!

xjEYPLPGHIDyfTcMLPWaPfaOogqcrAe7dH_LSPhO88cAa5ToR6BvCCNDUMg_MBc3KlqQucb5TQmTyv2YVYpYoYzKvY2Wi2zJZGA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 3

Top 10 Richest Korean Actors with their Net Worth

10. Park Bo-gum

Net Worth: $11 million

Park Bo-gum is the tenth richest South Korean actor known for his superb performance in film and television. He played the role of a psychopathic lawyer in Hello Monster drama in 2015 and as Joseon Crown Prince in Love in the Moonlight film in 2016. He also endorses various products and services of brands both inside and outside South Korea.

Korean Business Research Institute has coined the term “Park Bo-gum Effect”, which implies consistent high brand reputation ranking and it is effective across various demographics.

https://www.thetealmango.com/featured/top-10-richest-korean-actors/

He is still in the list, that's a pretty good achievement  while an actor is in the MS (1.7% votes) 

:cutekitty:

IMG-20211214-130542.jpg

ctto

31qqx1.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Screenshot-2021-1215-173824.jpg

Screenshot-2021-1215-173852.jpg

Actor Park Bo-gum, who is currently fulfilling his military duty, is one of the stars who will turn 30 next year. Park Bo-gum joined the ranks of star actors in 2015 when he made his name his as Taek in the tvN drama 'Reply 1988. 

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/372075

Stars born in 1993, 30 next year

1123249-800905-5230.jpg

Actor Park Bo-gum, who is scheduled to be discharged in April next year. In your 30s, I hope that you will work hard overshadowing the hiatus with that handsome face.

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1123249

• Like 2

On 12/14/2021 at 3:57 AM, Zzzz said:

They mentioned Bogum haha

I have translated some scripts from the video. In the first video where the baller has been interviewed the interviewer asked him who were the celebrities whom he is most similar (face value). So he said actor Kim Dong Hee,  next is actor Jo In Sung. What funny is when the reporter told him 'how about Bogum' he said joesonghabnida. He felt that he would do a sin before the public if he admitted his face is similar to Bogummy. Lol!  Bogummy is yardstick of being handsome in the highest level. What surprising is Jo In Sung is also handsome but didn't hesitate to say he is similar to him. 

:crazymad:

(This is what I concluded. :PCorrect me if I am mistaken:P).

@gumtaek having 'Park Bo Gum' in every field / aspect of the celebrity world has been a habit of Hallyu. There is 'Middle Age Bogum' in the name of Kim Seung Soo (his royal father in MDBC). There is Bogum French Palace (am I correct here). There is also in sports and many others. 

Whoaaa, if they have been named or compared to Bogum it is already an honor. This goes to show how Bogummy is really respected in Korea. :approves:

• Like 2
  • Love 1