Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

IMG-20210906-215900.jpg

Actor Park Bo-gum, who left us for a while to fulfill his military duty, was released. If the word 'youth' was humanized, wouldn't it be like this?

IMG-20210906-215922.jpg

On the Navy's official YouTube channel, a video was recently uploaded by the Navy's PR team covering the song 'Bungee' by the group Oh My Girl. It is a part of the 'On-Tact Concert' to overcome the Corona Blue of the Navy PR team. 

In the video, each of the Navy PR crews took charge of instruments such as guitar, drums, and brass to save their own parts. There is one person that stands out among the public relations members who boast of a skill comparable to that of any other idol band, and it is Park Bo-gum, who is in charge of the keyboard. Park Bo-gum smiled brightly and caught the attention of the viewer typing on the keyboard. 

IMG-20210906-215910.jpg

Park Bo-gum boasted of his high-level piano playing skills even before his debut. Who would have known that the piano skills, which have been often revealed through broadcasts, would be seen in the Navy's promotional video? 

Park Bo-gum, who enlisted in flight 669 of the Navy Education Command in Jinhae, Gyeongnam in August last year, is currently a corporal. He is expected to be discharged in April 2022. While waiting for Park Bo-gum to return with the cherry blossoms flying, find him in the video. You will find yourself surprisingly good at finding hidden objects. 

https://www.vogue.co.kr/2021/09/02/해군-홍보대-영상에-등장한-박보검/

• Like 5

Bogum being mentioned in Yu Huiyeol’s Sketchbook in relation with Baek A Yeon who sing “Always Be With You” ost of Encounter. Bogum is living rent-free in yu huiyeol’s mind :D

Edited by Zgm616
  • Like 4

On 9/11/2021 at 7:33 AM, Zgm616 said:

Bogum being mentioned in Yu Huiyeol’s Sketchbook in relation with Baek A Yeon who sing “Always Be With You” ost of Encounter. Bogum is living rent-free in yu huiyeol’s mind :D

i agree with you @Zgm616. i think Bo Gum is Yu Huiyeol’s favorite.  :hooray2:

here's  Bo Gum's version of "Always Be WIth You"  from one of his "Good Day"  fan meet, as mentioned by Baek A Yeon. (hope you will be able to open the link, i got an error message while embedding it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUuN_Xs7B74

welcome to Bo Gum's thread @Zzzz !  hope you will have a great time as we all await his return from the Military Service. :smile: 

• Like 3

:wow2:

This couple is really popular in Japan

1 hour ago, Rom828 said:

welcome to Bo Gum's thread @Zzzz !  hope you will have a great time as we all await his return from the Military Service. :smile: 

Hi @Rom828 Tysm. Actually before i'm just a silent lurker. Only now i meet with you all. Nice to meet you guys. Lets wait for him 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@Zzzz, i started out just like you, a lurker in this thread.  i've read this thread all the way from Page 1 and i came to know so many wonderful things about Bo Gum. my favorites are the anecdotes and testimonials of the kind of person that he is.  

i hope you don't mind, and only if you're willing, please share with us your story on how you became Bo Gum's fan.  :smile:

• Like 4

Slice Of Life K-Dramas That Will Change Your Life

The “slice of life” genre is often known for its ability to tell a character’s story and everyday life in a very natural narrative. It does not necessarily need the over-exciting climax or series of events to keep viewers engaged, but instead, viewers are drawn into the characters because they are relatable and have depth. There are many slice of life K-dramas, but here are the ones that might just change your life. If you haven’t watched all of these, make sure you do! You’ll be in for an introspective ride!

Disclaimer: List is in no particular order.

1. “Reply” series

All of the “Reply” series is a game-changer when it comes to K-dramas and being close to real life experiences. If anything, it is the original slice of life series that has paved the way for many others. Each of them touch your heart in different ways, emphasizing the importance of family, friendship, love, and dreams. It is one of the most relatable series in K-dramaland.

reply-series.jpeg

When you are talking about slice of life K-dramas, the “Reply” series cannot be overlooked. Writer Lee Woo Jung is able to beautifully depict the everyday lives of groups of friends with retro backdrops. Although the relationships and conflicts shown in their lives are mostly ordinary, viewers are able to get drawn into every individual character and their development as the series progresses. It also obviously helps that director Shin Won Ho is a mastermind when it comes to emphasizing the smallest of details, making them seem so important. Lee Woo Jung and Shin Won Ho are a match made in K-drama production heaven.

Watch the latest of the series, “Reply 1988” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Rom828 said:

hi @Zzzz, there's nothing here. was there an error? 

Really? Maybe there's an error. Yesterday i had a hard time to submit but a few moments later it worked. But i can see it so why you cant see it? 

I'll try it again to post it here :

Collage-Maker-20210914-211021022.jpg

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Zzzz said:

Really? Maybe there's an error. Yesterday i had a hard time to submit but a few moments later it worked. But i can see it so why you cant see it? 

I'll try it again to post it here :

@Zzzz, now i can see it. :smile: thank you for sharing your Bo Gum story. just like you, i've watched many Kdramas and appreciated many actors/actresses but it was only  Bo Gum who made me a fan.  as i've shared in this thread, i liked him first because he is a very good actor (Reply 1988, the first KDrama of him that i watched) and that made me interested in him. the more i read about him, this thread included, the more i got to know the person that he is.  and now i liked him more because of who he is.  i totally agree with you that he is God's blessing.  :glee:

i am also eagerly waiting for "Wonderland" to be shown. i am just happy that even if he is in the Military Service, there are news about him every now and then. he is one person that shines no matter where he is.  :hooray:

• Like 3

On 9/11/2021 at 7:33 AM, Zgm616 said:

*** since you mentioned about "Encounter",  tvN is partnering with TVing to run a vote for the audiences’ favorite K-drama in the network’s 15-year span. tvN has so many great dramas. I’ve watched so many dramas from this cable network. I can say that tvN is the HBO of SK. And running down the list are "Encounter, Reply 1988" & Record of youth"   -  :hahah!:

LINK to vote :     http://event.tving.com/external/tvn15th/5377

• Like 4