Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

4 hours ago, Rom828 said:

welcome to Bo Gum's thread @the_sweetroad

if you don't mind, and only if you're willing, can you share with us how you became Bo Gum's fan?

You guys are so sweet!

And though I've only been watching kdramas since October, I watched Love in the Moonlight early in my kdrama journey and have been a fan of dongsaeng PBG ever since. He is so good in Love in the Moonlight, and I especially loved his dance video to La Bomba :D. Real life gets in the way of watching many dramas at a time (right now I'm on Secret Love Affair) but eventually I'll watch Reply 1988 and Record of Youth and catch up! And we'll see if I can catch any of his movies, too. There's not much in my country's Netflix.

I just joined this forum a few weeks ago to talk about My Mister to my heart's content. But it's been fun to follow this thread as well. :lol:

@gumtaek I've been so curious. What is your profile pic from? That kid is adorable!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

You guys are so sweet!

And though I've only been watching kdramas since October, I watched Love in the Moonlight early in my kdrama journey and have been a fan of dongsaeng PBG ever since. He is so good in Love in the Moonlight, and I especially loved his dance video to La Bomba :D. Real life gets in the way of watching many dramas at a time (right now I'm on Secret Love Affair) but eventually I'll watch Reply 1988 and Record of Youth and catch up! And we'll see if I can catch any of his movies, too. There's not much in my country's Netflix.

I just joined this forum a few weeks ago to talk about My Mister to my heart's content. But it's been fun to follow this thread as well. :lol:

@gumtaek I've been so curious. What is your profile pic from? That kid is adorable!

thank you @the_sweetroadfor sharing your story.  go ahead and watch Bo Gum's other KDrama such as Reply 1988, Hello Monster (I Remember You), Encounter and Record of Youth. you will appreciate him even more because this young man does not only have good visuals but amazing acting skills as well. not to mention he also has a wonderful personality. and if you have time, you might want to read through this thread from the opening page. :heart1:

• Like 3

Bogum fans make sure his articles have been shared and recommended.

Was he ever gone? :P

:gangnamstyle:

IMG-20210725-100326.jpg

From 11th on the reader recommendation ranking, Rosé (153 votes), Park Bo-young (137 votes), Park Bo-gum (112 votes), Kai (108 votes), Forestella (88 votes), V (74 votes), CLC (71 votes), It was followed by Kwon Eun-bin (71 votes), Park Ki-hoon (68 votes), and Brave Girls (57 votes).

Actors and entertainers, excluding singers, ranked Park Bo-young 12th, Park Bo-gum 13th, Pengsoo 33rd, Seo In-guk 39th, Kim Jong-guk 46th, Jiae 48th, Song Jihyo 50th, Nam Ji-hyeon 51st, Shin Se-kyung 62nd, Song Joong-ki 63rd, Lee Byung-hun 70th, Song Hye-kyo 74th, Yoo Jae-suk 86th, Han Chae-young 87th, Lee Si-eun 91st, Jo Jung-suk 92th, Jeon Yeo-bin 93th, Han Ye-seul 94th, Lee Seong-kyung 96th Im Soo-hyang 99th, etc.

Reader recommendations can be easily made by anyone by clicking the 'Recommend this article' button below the body of the article.

Even news that has been reported in the past is included in the count if recommended, and recommended news that has passed one week as of 00:00 every day is excluded from the ranking. 

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14617011#_ace

• Like 4

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Thanks @backstreetboysfan :)

I have to say, this is one of the most welcoming threads on this forum! :lol::heart:

@the_sweetroad, that is because Bo Gum is a welcoming person as well. Like Bo Gum, like fans. :smiley: hope you will continue to enjoy the thread and be with us as we await Bo Gum's projects after his military service is over.  take care and stay safe !  :approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1