Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I really wanted to post the pics but after seeing the tweets about the official communication from Blossom Entertainment, Bogum's Official Thailand & Philippines Fan's Clubs, I had to restrain myself from doing so.:)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Bogummy Mentions:wub:

Sung Si-kyung the Korea baladeer mentioned Bogummy as a factor why he chose to join the ost singers of MDBC when he guested in TikitaCar. 

Sung Si-kyung said, "I always make careful consideration when it comes to drama OST . I did it [MDBC OST Fondly, Goodbye] because it was a Park Bo-gum drama... 

skipped unrelated

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000271106

• Like 3

21.05.17  1 year ago . . . . . 

20.05.17 | Actor Lee Jae-won IG update with @BOGUMMY 

20210517-055247.jpg

3 years ago . . .  . . 
18.05.17 | EIDER 

20210517-054956.jpg

Spoiler

21.05.17  3 years ago . . .  . .  
18.06.17 | Kakao Page

20210517-054946.jpg

21.05.17  4 years ago . . .  . 

17.05.17 | Kakao Page

20210517-054933.jpg

cr: PBG Filipino Family Twitter

• Like 3

Corporal Park Bo-gum cries over veterans who risked their lives to protect the country. "I'll do my best in the military like you."

0002471311-001-20210517143113336.jpg

Representative soldiers of each army including Corporal Park Bo-gum, photo frame by Rami-hyun Artist Delivered to veterans in commemoration of the 71st anniversary of the 6/25 veterans Interview with 10 veterans, representative soldiers

Representative soldiers of each army, including Corporal Park Bo-gum, and veteran soldiers of the photography frame of the artist Ra Mi-hyun.

Interviews with 10 veterans and representative soldiers to mark the 71st anniversary of the Korean War Veterans Affairs Ministry's June 25 YouTube broadcast in early June.

Corporal Park Bo-gum (28), an actor working in the Navy, said in an interview after attending a photo shoot event to commemorate the Korean War veterans at the National Cemetery in Daejeon on the 16th, "I knew exactly why I was serving as a soldier."

Amid the wet rain on the day, video filming and interviewing was conducted by Ra Mi-hyun (43, real name Hyun Hyo-je), a "photographer taking pictures of soldiers," under the supervision of the Daejeon Veterans Affairs Office.

In a telephone interview with the Munhwa Ilbo on the 17th, Ra Mi-hyun said, "Senior Park Bo-gum cried when he heard about Lee Jong-ryul (89), an old Korean War veteran who attended alone, unlike nine other veterans who attended with his family."

Lee told the Army, Navy and Air Force Marine Corps representatives, including Corporal Park Bo-gum, "It is an honor to attend a commemorative photo organized by the Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs, but I feel sorry for my comrades who died fighting together in a combat company."

"Senior Park Bo-gum grabbed Lee's hand and learned how his seniors defended this country," writer Ra Mi-hyun said. "As senior comrades fought and fought, he said he would do his best to protect this country."

According to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs, the filming took place on this day in the area of the Hyeonchungmun Gate and Memorial Tower of the Daejeon Prefectural Center while it was raining. An official from the Daejeon Prefectural Center said, “We invited writer Rami Hyun, the family of veterans, and chairmen to produce a video for the 71st anniversary of the Korean War next month .” We took a commemorative photo to express our gratitude.

”Filming videos, including an interview with Corporal Park Bo-gum, will be released on the YouTube channel of the Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs in early June. An official from the Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs said, "The video to be released will include photoshoots of veterans, delivering frames to veterans, including Corporal Park, who is serving in the Navy, and interviews with veterans and representatives.

" Sixteen honor guards from each army, including the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps, and five representative soldiers from each army attended.

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/021/0002471311?sid=100#

• Like 2
  • Blob 1