Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@gumtaek, i completely agree with you.  at first, i became a fan because he is a good actor. but after reading  many testimonials and write-ups of the kind of person he is, i now like him because of who he is as a person.   and i would say i am proud to be a Bo Gum fan. that's how i felt after going to his fan meet and even up to now.   

by the way, thank you to you and @Sakurafairyfor welcoming me in the thread. we've met already in the "Record of Youth" forum, i had a change of profile name.

this site is the "only" site i regularly visit. and i really appreciate all Bo Gum's fans who contribute to this site.  thank you and God bless you all.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Like 1

On 2/3/2021 at 10:56 AM, U-Çan said:

Annyeong!

:D

I miss this thread!

Hi, @gumtaek@BogumNoona have you been well?

What is the title of that song?

Hi dear,  God is good, everything is fine. The song title is "Yes, We Are Together. (Geuri Uri Hamkke)" Infinity / Infinite Challenge theme song. That's one of Bogummy's favorite songs to sing on his fanmeets. 

Spoiler

Uwah, there is thread for ROY? :D

Have I been gone for a decade?

:D Glad that everyone is healthy ^^

Hi, @Rom828 and @partyon nice to see you ^^

thank you for the song title, @BogumNoona ^^

Suddenly got curious because he often got teary when singing this song.

I just saw the video.

Beautiful song! ( ◜‿◝ )♡

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

IMG-20210206-200457.jpg

Currently, the 27-year-old famous actor serves as an officer in the Korean Navy. 

Park Bo Gum has written a letter to his fans to tell them exciting updates on his daily activities in the midst of his mandatory military service .

IMG-20210206-200514.jpg

On August 31, the famous film and K-drama actor joined the Korean Navy to fulfill his civil duty as a male citizen, under the laws of his country.

Consequently, he had to pause his professional schedule because South Korean military regulations prevent serving soldiers from engaging in lucrative personal activities. 

However, before saying goodbye, he recorded three important projects. These were Record of youth , a romantic drama that began airing successfully on Netflix and tvN a week after joining the Navy, and the science fiction films Seobok and Wonderland . As has been shared, the aforementioned tapes will see the light during some moment of this 2021 .

On the other hand, Park Bo Gum lent his talents to the military by being an artist and MC of the 2020 Korean Army Patriotic Concert . 

In addition, he participated in the New Year's letter contest organized by the Ministry of National Defense for soldiers who were unable to take vacations due to COVID-19.

IMG-20210206-200527.jpg

The aforementioned letter was posted on the 27-year-old celebrity's fan café on February 3 KST. We share the translation here, where he proudly tells about his daily activities and more experiences during his stay in the Marina.

“I start the day with the work of shoveling snow in a beautiful landscape full of fluffy white snow.

I think this is the first time I've swept the snow. This past fall, I got bonus points for sweeping the leaves well. I am proud to clear the way for others to pass safely.

I'm also grateful to everyone who works in the background to keep the environment clean, even if they go unnoticed.

I'm learning that I was taking certain things for granted. Also now I am grateful to have time to read books and even write letters.

It has gotten icy and the roads are slippery, so dress warmly and be careful. "

https://larepublica-pe.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/02/03/park-bo-gum-publica-emotiva-carta-para-sus-fans-durante-el-servicio-militar/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=16126340254173&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Flarepublica.pe%2Fcultura-asiatica%2F2021%2F02%2F03%2Fpark-bo-gum-publica-emotiva-carta-para-sus-fans-durante-el-servicio-militar%2F

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

i like all the songs Bo Gum sang during the fan meet, but this one is my favorite, the song "I Will Be Here". i guess it will be hard to get a live version without the fans screaming. the live version has a different touch and arrangement. this one is a recorded version, but still, you can feel Bo Gum's sincerity as he sing.

• Like 1

Hi, @Rom828 I Will Be Here is very sweet ^^

Live version without fans screaming is just like impossible :D

My favourite is Every Day Every Moment, his voice is sooo gentle. But several days ago I saw someone post him singing One Candle and I am in love too with that song :D

His voice brighten my days!

Uuzy, moonlight serenade, and picari are really productive.

• Like 1

I come across with this news on Naver. 

Six "FlowerMan" stars who made girls run to the beauty salon after being said to be their ideal type 

Park Bo-gum, who is loved by her sister fans for her pure handsome face, also picked a bobbed-haired woman as her ideal type.

Park Bo-gum pointed out at his fan meeting in the past that "a woman with polite and short hair is his ideal type." At that time, his words properly called the "sweet outbreak" of his fans. 

In addition, at the "Style Icon Asia Awards," he said, "I hope you can have a lot to learn from each other, regardless of your appearance." (how sweet of uri Bogum to say this)

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/322541

:fullofhearts:

Hello everyone! Nice to see your posts here. Hugs and blessings to all of us. 

@U-Çan

As far as I know, no new rules have been laid out but just new events by partyon. 

You are right,  those visual artists -fans of Bogum like uuzy,  picari, moonlight serenade and others are really one of a kind. They are diligent artists just like Bogum. 

@Rom828

Yesss, that Bogummy's version of IWBH is really pure and sincere.  

@gumtaek thank you for always updating uri Bogummy's thread. @dahae2006 @BogumNoona thank you for your contributions from time to time. God bless us.

Let's wait for Bogum until the time of his return on April 2022.

FYI,  I just researched about Forbes Power Celebrity List of 2020 and just found out that Bogummy landed on #37 out of 40 in Forbes Korea  powerful celebrities 2020. He was #18 in 2019 and jumpdown to #37.  Well the brighter side is he is still on the list of Forbes.

As the saying goes : there is always a perfect timing for everything. 

http://jmagazine.joins.com/forbes/view/329761

• Like 3

Bobbed hair woman? Interesting news @Sakurafairy :D

I never heard that before, but, well, I won't go to beauty salon for that, bobbed hair really doesn't fit me, hehe.

The latest time i was here, before ROY airing, Soompi told us not to post link from instagram, what about now?

Sorry, I don't know where to check ^^

• Like 3

@U Can, you are right when you said "Live version without fans screaming is just like impossible :D". i also like 

his verson of "Every Day Every Moment" (and all the songs he sang :D). by the way, thank you for the warm welcome.

@Sakurafairy, thank you for the tip on the video posting.

again, my appreciation to all Bo Gum's fans, especially the artists for your wonderful art works of Bo Gum.

on top of the articles/write ups/news about Bo Gum , can we also post Bo Gum related questions here to make the thread more interactive?  is that allowed?

• Like 2

*** During IU's promotions for 'Celebrity' and her upcoming 5th album, it was revealed that Park Bogum sent a box of tangerines for her and her staff at the 'Palette' concert in Seoul. IU herself was not aware of the gift, and when she was informed that the gift was from Park Bogum, she said, "Really? So sweet." She then said, "I heard that he watches 'IU TV.'" Check out the video below (starting from 14:02 mark) to find out more!  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

video source : Kstarlive

• Like 5

20 hours ago, willenette said:

*** During IU's promotions for 'Celebrity' and her upcoming 5th album, it was revealed that Park Bogum sent a box of tangerines for her and her staff at the 'Palette' concert in Seoul. IU herself was not aware of the gift, and when she was informed that the gift was from Park Bogum, she said, "Really? So sweet." She then said, "I heard that he watches 'IU TV.'" Check out the video below (starting from 14:02 mark) to find out more!  :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

video source : Kstarlive

@willenette, thank you for posting that. Bo Gummy is a really thoughtful and sweet guy.  i was thinking maybe he and IU are good friends.  saw this in You Tube, a commercial they did several years ago.

• Like 3