Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

12 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

OMG @gumtaek I'm nervous! Is it mean he turning down wonderland? :bawling:

I have mixed feeling about the writer

Hide contents

I like doctors but temperature love is boring. Nothing special. 

Let's keep our fingers crossed. He chooses his projects well.  For all you know,  he can combine both since there are 3 lead pairs in the film.

• Insightful 2

:huh: The first time I heard something like this. Looks like PBG not impressed with the character, such a strict boy! Will it end up like seobok? The writer better change the script for him :w00t:

Actually his character almost like Lee young in modern version.

PVfamps.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Let's keep our fingers crossed. He chooses his projects well.  For all you know,  he can combine both since there are 3 lead pairs in the film.

Do you mean he will take 2 projects in one time? I really not recommended that. 

• LOL 1

21 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Yeeyyyyyy.... 

Finally!!!!! 

After a long time following this thread by email only, and I am curious enough to read the hidden text, this news is the first thing that appeared in my screen.. 

Perfect!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, U-Çan said:

Yeeyyyyyy.... 

Finally!!!!! 

After a long time following this thread by email only, and I am curious enough to read the hidden text, this news is the first thing that appeared in my screen.. 

Perfect!!!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Yes, @rahma92, let's hope that he will confirm soon.

Annyeong... Wow, so Blossom confirmed it already. I read days ago in in naver d article that blossom confirmed it but after hours the statement changed. I think @rahma92mentioned that here so I didn't post it here but now this will happen soon. Almost a year. Yipeeee. 

I hope Bogum makes some changes in d script and make his character more relatable. Well he is that kind of person,hands-on with the script. The other actor casted is a model (byun woosuk)  right? :wub:

@rahma92huhuhu, I also love him in wonderland. I am a fan of Bogum-Suzy tandem. I hope Blossom confirms also in this movie. Anyway, as @gumtaeksaid this has several leads so shooting time is not that constraint. 

Btw, is there a thread for Youth Records in soompi? I hope @autumnightcreates this thread since articles and updates will be released one by one. Thanks chingu. :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1