Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] | Upcoming Movie: Wonderland

autumnight

Spoiler
1 hour ago, autumnight said:

As long as we're doing our best, I'm sure Blossom would understand @U-Çan :heart:

Yusansam is on a roll, identify all the clothes he's wearing in the SG :o 

Bo Gum wear those clothes better than the runway models :lol:

The Modelling Drama with PSD is supposed to air in May, so it's impossible to take on both right? :unsure: 

Isn't this the norm though in K-entertainment, especially drama? Actors get like a brief description of the drama and maybe the script for the first 4 eps or something? I don't understand why K-drama likes to change direction in the middle... A light comedy can suddenly turn into a dark serial killer thriller *coughdobongsooncough* :blink: I'm going to assume 6 months for all 6 main characters? so maybe 1 - 2 months for Bo Gum? :phew: 

@gumtaek Bo Gum is appearing in a concert with Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Jun and Kim Soo Hyun??? Why are actors performing in the concert for Seoul Tourism Festival?  :sweatingbullets:

What I know based on I read from news articles b4 K-dramas scripts  are only until some episodes. Bogum received the Encounter script until eps 4 only as he mentioned in the presscon and interviews so they can able to make changes with the twists. However, I think movies are different from dramas. The writer needs to complete it first. Correct me if I'm mistaken here e.g. the seobok script. The PD made many revisions about it after bogum rejected it. I think he received it completed that's why he was able to conclude that it lacked for something, somehow, so he rejected it. 

Spoiler
51 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

That's what the article said @autumnight. It's organized by the City Government and the news came from them. No confirmation from Blossom and Bogummy.

Actually I haven't read any article about the filming schedule of Youth Records. What I know is that Seobok will be released by mid-2020 so promotions will be before that which I think is compatible with the Wonderland filming schedule: Feb to July 2020. As I've posted several pages back, since there will be 3 couples in Wonderland, airtime is like 40 minutes each so filming will not be as demanding as when you're the sole pair in a movie. The only info I have about Youth Records filming schedule come from what @rahma92 posts in the thread. It looks like it will conflict with Wonderland if Bogummy confirms for this movie.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Agree!  He is always into script. He needs to analyze, to feel the character first and to research for it to own the character.  For the production company I dont hv any idea also. I think at least 5-6 months is an average filming time. The prep time takes times and more is post-production. 

A little information about movie filming:

https://www.quora.com/On-average-how-long-does-it-take-to-film-a-movie

If this will take that long for filming it means he can't accept a drama offer bc it will be a double work for him. I think he can't do a drama and movie filming simultaneously <_<. Sigh!  It's hard to wait for something that's a little blurry. 

Whatever he takes/accepts I know our minds, hearts and monies are trusting him. Aigooo! 

Ahh, thanks gumtaek, yup,  agree his filming wont take that much time since wonderland has several leads. That's good news. So he has time to accept drama but I hope the script of YR will be more progressive not the typical script of a drama (sigh) or public networks will offer him another drama scripts. I miss him in award show. KBS, SBS and MBC jebal. :P

Spoiler
14 hours ago, gumtaek said:

If this one will really materialize, ohhh this will be a daebak event. Although it is not confirmed yet and the whole planning team is still working on it, I mean, 4 Hallyu kings are here. It will surely and totally attract tourists. :lol:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Seems like a reliable source, @rahma92, judging from the profile of the one who tweeted and his or source.

Oh really? 

Actually I think Wonderland still need A LOT of preparation. Not just two of their actors still not confirmed, they still need to cast an actor in their 40s and find production company. Honestly how could there's no confirmation about production company. 

2 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

For the production company I dont hv any idea also. I think at least 5-6 months is an average filming time. The prep time takes times and more is post-production. 

A little information about movie filming:

https://www.quora.com/On-average-how-long-does-it-take-to-film-a-movie

Thanks for the link. :wub:

Some movies just need 3-4 months for filming. 6 months is too long, especially if they have 6 main leads

Isn't this the norm though in K-entertainment, especially drama? Actors get like a brief description of the drama and maybe the script for the first 4 eps or something? I don't understand why K-drama likes to change direction in the middle... A light comedy can suddenly turn into a dark serial killer thriller *coughdobongsooncough* :blink: I'm going to assume 6 months for all 6 main characters? so maybe 1 - 2 months for Bo Gum? :phew: 

Like what @Sakurafairy says for movies they offers full script . They even pay the actors before they start filming. 

Some actors still accept the movie even before the PD finished their script, as long the PD is popular or has a big hit movie. 

But big name actors prefer in movieland because they know the full script. Its safer than in drama.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Why are actors performing in the concert for Seoul Tourism Festival?  :sweatingbullets:

I think they just hosting the event, there's 4 places so each one of them will hosting in different place, like MAMA, maybe.

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

The only info I have about Youth Records filming schedule come from what @rahma92 posts in the thread. It looks like it will conflict with Wonderland if Bogummy confirms for this movie

Oh I see it from asianwiki. 

• Like 1

Kindly read this article about Wonderland which most likely  will produce by CJ ENM. I only copied which is necessary. This full article is about Korea's production companies like Showbox, NEW and CJ ENM and their movies to be released in this year 2020. I put under the spoiler. 

Wonderland article is after CJ ENM films and was described as "ace maker", correct me if I'm wrong with my interpretation. :P

Spoiler

On the other hand, there are also anticipated works that have not yet been confirmed. Choi Dong-hoon's new film will be filmed in the first half of this year. Although the contract has not been finalized yet, it is most likely to sign with CJ ENM. At the same time, more than 50 billion won will be invested. We haven't decided yet, and we're revising the scenario recently for several reasons, including joining Kim Woo-bin. Ryu Jun-yeol and Kim Tae-ri will appear. It will not be easy to release this year.

The director, Sang-soo Lim, will be confirmed this spring. Two men meet by chance and picture what happens as they travel together on a special trip to find their last happiness in life. Choi Min-sik and Park Hae-il appear.

Wonderland, which director Kim Tae-yong presents after nine years, is strongly contracted with Ace Maker. Aim for shooting in the first half of next year. It will be drawn to a woman in her 20s who has requested a lover who has become a plant man in a virtual world Wonderland that reproduces the nostalgic person who cannot see for various reasons, and a man in his 40s who has a wife who has passed away. Suzy, Park Bo-gum, Jung Yu-mi, Choi Woo-sik, and Tang Wei appear.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002833517

8 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I think they just hosting the event, there's 4 places so each one of them will hosting in different place, like MAMA, maybe.

I checked the article, @rahma92, and it didn't say that they will host it but the plan is for the 4 of them to be in a concert. Since they all sing, it makes sense to consider it as a singing concert. Hopefully their agencies will release news about it. :)

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler
16 hours ago, gumtaek said:

LOL! :D:D:D This news of Bogum's birthdate  became a hot topic in Naver. 

I made the compilation of news articles here. Bogum is so amazing and as @gumtaeksaid everything about him creates buzz. I didn't know if I compiled it completely :lol::lol::lol:

Screenshot-20200107-182638.jpg

Screenshot-20200107-182718.jpg

Screenshot-20200107-182742.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200107-183214.jpg

IMG-20200107-183229.jpg

IMG-20200107-183251.jpg

IMG-20200107-183313.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20200107-183810.jpg

IMG-20200107-183825.jpg

IMG-20200107-183841.jpg

IMG-20200107-183900.jpg

Screenshot-20200107-184043.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• Guest changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] | Upcoming Movie: Wonderland