Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 1/2/2020 at 9:21 AM, gumtaek said:

Most of the Naver articles are about the exciting 2020 Chungmoro line-up. Notice the size of the pic of Seobok compared to others. It is really a much anticipated film. The great expectation must exert a lot of pressure on our Bogummy.

So seobok already releasing their first pict. Its kinda fast. I notice the other movies will release in early of 2020.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:58 PM, Sakurafairy said:

the place looks like a cave in a dumping area. I think those are electrical wastes. No idea also. I saw like an animal with a long neck, lol. 

:sweatingbullets:  They make him all black like that, I want to see his face :ph34r:

Everyone in 'thirsty' mode. Because the King of RT didnt say 'hi' to us. I end up watching all his YT live again because I miss him. 

WetCavernousKatydid

• LOL 2

This is the pilot episode of 5 Cranky Brothers months ago and funnily exposing Bogum's order of shower. His Jongkook hyung knows him a lot 

:lol: :wub::sweatingbullets:

A very proud fan here. Seeing him in this group of faces just tells he is really recognized in S. Korea. They are giving him emphasis. Although the article here is about 2020 movies, maybe one will reason out that but still including bogum here makes me proud as a fan. He's the youngest here. :wub:

0000226021-001-20200104110014533.jpg

Cr: source news

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000226021

Spoiler
16 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Park bogum number 2 in Oricon chart monthly. :wub: 

Eng sub 

Yayyy,  Cheers to Bogum's continuous success. :star:

• LOL 1

Bogummy outfit analysis :)

I can't remember which pictures officially from Blossom and which aren't. 

Please remind me if I make mistake on this. 

I don't retweet any picture of his SG because of this reason. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Lee Byung Hun (2 votes), Kang Ha Neul (2 votes) / Song Kang Ho (1 vote), Hwang Jung Min (1 vote),

Kim Yoon Seok (1 vote), Seol Kyung Gu (1 vote), Lee Jung Jae (1 vote), Kang Dong Won (1 vote),

Yoo Ah In (1 vote), Jo Jung Seok (1 vote), Kim Woo Bin (1 vote), Park Bo Gum (1 vote),

Joo Woo Jin (1 vote), Jung Sung Hwa (1 vote), Im Si Wan (1 vote), Nam Joo-hyuk (1 vote)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Since Bo Gum has not officially confirmed for this project, I'll put this under a spoiler.

Spoiler

So there has to be an official response anytime soon from Bogummy if he will take on the project or not since filming will start by February.

• Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler
6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Since Bo Gum has not officially confirmed for this project, I'll put this under a spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

So there has to be an official response anytime soon from Bogummy if he will take on the project or not since filming will start by February.

If the filming will start by Feb, Blossom must confirm it this January. I searched naver and found this news article about casting finalization.  I put also under spoiler. 

Spoiler

Cast of ‘Wonderland’ is finalized

Nov 12,2019

The star-studded cast of director Kim Tae-yong’s next film, tentatively titled “Wonderland,” was finalized on Monday, creating buzz among industry insiders and the director’s fans.

Actors Park Bo-gum, Suzy, Choi Woo-shik, and Tang Wei will be starring in the film.

The story revolves around multiple characters who are able to meet their loved ones in the fantasy world of “Wonderland,” while in reality they are unable to meet them due to various circumstances.

Suzy and Park will portray a couple in their 20s, while Tang will play a widow who longs for her husband long after his death.

The script is in the process of being finished, and the director plans to start filming the movie next year.

By Lee Jae-lim

http://mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aId=3070125

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sakurafairy said:
  Hide contents

If the filming will start by Feb, Blossom must confirm it this January. I searched naver and found this news article about casting finalization.  I put also under spoiler. 

Hide contents

Cast of ‘Wonderland’ is finalized

Nov 12,2019

The star-studded cast of director Kim Tae-yong’s next film, tentatively titled “Wonderland,” was finalized on Monday, creating buzz among industry insiders and the director’s fans.

Actors Park Bo-gum, Suzy, Choi Woo-shik, and Tang Wei will be starring in the film.

The story revolves around multiple characters who are able to meet their loved ones in the fantasy world of “Wonderland,” while in reality they are unable to meet them due to various circumstances.

Suzy and Park will portray a couple in their 20s, while Tang will play a widow who longs for her husband long after his death.

The script is in the process of being finished, and the director plans to start filming the movie next year.

By Lee Jae-lim

http://mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aId=3070125

I saw this, too, but still no articles officially confirming Bogummy's casting in the project. Hope it comes out soon!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is it from realiable source? 

Jan to July? Why they need six months for filming a movie! :wacko:

If they will filming in feb then why they not picked the other cast yet? And Who's the production company? I'm sure they need a lot of budget. Its not CJ enm right?

Sorry too many question :joy:

4 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

I see, so they offers unfinished script to bogum. I think I know the reason why we still didnt get confirmation from bogum yet. 

Judging from how bogum picked his projects in the past, he's not interested with big name writer or big name PD, he is purely into the script. So maybe he wait until Wonderland finished the script first then decide. Maybe 

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

If they will filming in feb then why they not picked the other cast yet? And Who's the production company? I'm sure they need a lot of budget. Its not CJ enm right?

Seems like a reliable source, @rahma92, judging from the profile of the one who tweeted and his or source.

Spoiler
10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I see, so they offers unfinished script to bogum. I think I know the reason why we still didnt get confirmation from bogum yet. 

Judging from how bogum picked his projects in the past, he's not interested with big name writer or big name PD, he is purely into the script. So maybe he wait until Wonderland finished the script first then decide. Maybe 

Agree!  He is always into script. He needs to analyze, to feel the character first and to research for it to own the character.  For the production company I dont hv any idea also. I think at least 5-6 months is an average filming time. The prep time takes times and more is post-production. 

A little information about movie filming:

https://www.quora.com/On-average-how-long-does-it-take-to-film-a-movie

If this will take that long for filming it means he can't accept a drama offer bc it will be a double work for him. I think he can't do a drama and movie filming simultaneously <_<. Sigh!  It's hard to wait for something that's a little blurry. 

Whatever he takes/accepts I know our minds, hearts and monies are trusting him. Aigooo! 

Wonderland fan made pics 

IMG-20200105-121305.jpg

IMG-20200105-121306.jpg

Credit: owner

On 1/4/2020 at 3:15 PM, U-Çan said:

Bogummy outfit analysis :)

I can't remember which pictures officially from Blossom and which aren't. 

Please remind me if I make mistake on this. 

I don't retweet any picture of his SG because of this reason. 

As long as we're doing our best, I'm sure Blossom would understand @U-Çan :heart:

Yusansam is on a roll, identify all the clothes he's wearing in the SG :o 

Bo Gum wear those clothes better than the runway models :lol:

22 hours ago, gumtaek said:

The Modelling Drama with PSD is supposed to air in May, so it's impossible to take on both right? :unsure: 

10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Isn't this the norm though in K-entertainment, especially drama? Actors get like a brief description of the drama and maybe the script for the first 4 eps or something? I don't understand why K-drama likes to change direction in the middle... A light comedy can suddenly turn into a dark serial killer thriller *coughdobongsooncough* :blink: I'm going to assume 6 months for all 6 main characters? so maybe 1 - 2 months for Bo Gum? :phew: 

@gumtaek Bo Gum is appearing in a concert with Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Jun and Kim Soo Hyun??? Why are actors performing in the concert for Seoul Tourism Festival?  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That's what the article said @autumnight. It's organized by the City Government and the news came from them. No confirmation from Blossom and Bogummy.

Actually I haven't read any article about the filming schedule of Youth Records. What I know is that Seobok will be released by mid-2020 so promotions will be before that which I think is compatible with the Wonderland filming schedule: Feb to July 2020. As I've posted several pages back, since there will be 3 couples in Wonderland, airtime is like 40 minutes each so filming will not be as demanding as when you're the sole pair in a movie. The only info I have about Youth Records filming schedule come from what @rahma92 posts in the thread. It looks like it will conflict with Wonderland if Bogummy confirms for this movie.

• Like 2